Just another day

Hello Baby!

I watched as my babies and my youngest baby Taemin bickered and argued over  2Min’s baby’s well really not bicker it was more like Taemin tried not to blush to death while Minho  held his hand and Key and Changmin  yelled at each other  while asking very inappropriate questions, while I myself was just lost.  It was chaos, but a very lovely chaos I had to admit I liked the fact the house was so full, it reminded me of when we were younger and our parents used to have cook outs and all our friends and families including leetuke and his siblings since they all lived with their grandmother and weren’t able to go out as much. They would come over eat and play games and just spend time,  Changmin would follow little Onew around making sure he didn’t fall and scrape his knees, and  Jonghyun  would steal keys hand mirror that mom had let him have and would run around the house with a fuming Key in toe calling him a “Cwayzee  dinosawer”.  While Yoochun  would  play his toy piano and cute little junsu  would sit next to him and hum his little tunes,  mom and mrs. Jung loved to hear  the music those two made even if most of the songs were about ducks , mice, dolphins , soccer fields and  yoochuns  constant use of the words  “c’mere  baby”.  Taemin, Minho, Sungmin and Ryeowook would be playing house Taemin would always cry because Minho would make him be the wife. While Yunho and myself would always be in my room listening to music and watching movies along with Heechul, leetuke and the boy Kangin from up the street.  We would laugh and talk about school and how we would all grow up together and we would all open a dance studio with a cake shop in the back so that Jaejoong and leetuke  can cook all they want, of course  was a strange idea but to  all of them it was as good as gold

“THAT’S ENOUGH!  STOP ARGUEING!”

All the chaos stopped and all eyes were on yunho  I looked at him as well, he looked so manly how he commands attention and he just gave off the aura of someone who was in charge and didn’t take no for an answer and I should know because I used to give into him every time. I had to admit I got kind of hot when he yelled his y deep voice stern yet loving and how the shirt he had on clung to his muscles in just the rite way and oh how he looked so y ,his deep chestnut colored hair was short  now not like it was two months ago when had decided to let it grow out. And his handsome face and his cute little mole rite above his lip oh god those lips how I sometimes just want to -.

“Joongie are you okay?”

I snapped out of my yunho induced stupor to see my baby junsu tapping my shoulder and then I realized that I had been staring at yunho oh god I was staring at that man the one who broke my heart ,  that y demon bastard how dare you make me fantasize about you.  Jaejoong pouted until he heard yunho chuckle at him “Are you okay BooJae?”  Jaejoong absent mindedly nodded in response “yeah, I’m fine. . . . wait don’t call me BooJae you bastard!” Yunho only chuckled and rubbed Jaejoongs shoulder okay sorry Jaejoong.”  Jaejoong frowned at him “ Why did you say it like that?”  Yunho looked at him “Like what?”

Jaejoong pouted again “ Ya, know all cold and mean like.”  Yunho shrugged  “ well you said you didn’t want me to call you boojae, so I’ll call you Jaejoong -_-  boring old plain formal Jaejoong, that’s what you wanted right?” Jaejoong huffed and walked away slowly leaving yunho in the living room. As he walked out he mumbled under his breath “Well you can call me Jae . . . but no BooJae.”

Yunho smiled brightly as he rushed up and back hugged Jaejoong “Okay Jaejoongie!”  Jaejoong smiled even though he tried to fight it he couldn’t help himself  yunho just made him smile like this all the time “Yunnie stop~!”  They both froze and Jaejoong pulled away from Yunhos stiff limbs. Shyly pushing as couple strands of hair behind his ear ,he looked up at yunho “Ummm. . . I’m going to go make some dinner. . . . yeah, umm okay bye.”  Yunho was still frozen at the spot he felt like his heart was about to explode he was so happy he hadn’t heard Jaejoong call him yunnie in so long he forgot how good it sounded coming off of his lips. When he finally came to he noticed his arms were empty once more “Boo. . .jae?” He smiled bitterly as he walked towards the living room passing Junsu and Yoochun who were sitting on the couch.

“Su~ah” Yoochun cooed as he caressed junsu’s face earning him a glare that screamed ‘ touch me again and die!’  Junsu huffed and turned away from yoochun picking up a book from the coffee table and he started to read it . Yoochun pouted, he hated being ignored by Junsu he wanted all of his attention he wanted junsu to only look at him, Because as long as he could remember junsu was the only person he ever had eyes for, but he never understood why junsu didn’t share the same feelings as he had for the younger man. The thought of junsu never returning his feelings made him pout even harder.  Junsu turned around to see a dejected yoochun with his  head lowered and pout still intact and he swore his heart dropped to his stomach he hated seeing yoochun upset it hurt him. Even when they were little junsu always tried to protect yoochun from being hurt by others and now he’s the one who’s hurting him.  Junsu cleared his throat rather softly to get yoochuns attention “ Yoochunnie –ah  don’t make that face it’s pitiful and you’re too old to pout, but umm can I ask you something?”

Yoochun looked up at junsu still looking like a sad kid  “ yeah sure”  junsu shifted a little bit feeling nervous “ Umm. . . would you like to look at my new paintings for class, I would really like to know what you think about them .  . . I’m not saying that I care or anything but I j-just figured you would know what I was missing.” Junsu blushed a light pink and Yoochun could no longer resist. He moved in close to junsus face and tilted his chin up with one hand. “Of course I know what you’re missing babe , you’re missing me.”  And that’s the straw that broke the dolphins back Junsu then took a couch pillow and wacked him with it as hard as he could causing Yoochun to fall off the couch. “I CAN’T BELIEVE  YOU JUNG YOOCHUN TRYING TO PUT THE MOVES ON ME WHEN WHEN IM TRYING TO BE NICE, YOU’RE JUST SO CHEESY IT MAKES ME SICK! I DON’T LIKE YOU JUNG YOOCHUN AND I NEVER WILL GO DIE YOU HOLE!” Junsu stormed off going into his room and slamming the door behind him holding his chest junsu slid down the back side of the door and flat onto his . “That was a close call junsu you can’t let that jung get your guard down.” 

Back down stairs key was looking at “Your Beautiful” with Onew sitting right next to him it was the scene where Jeremy was having fantasies about Go Mi Nam and he was freaking out key could help but squeal at his cuteness while Onew just smiled brightly.  At the other side of the room a sour Jonghyun and Changmin. “Changmin hyung I don’t see what’s so special about that blonde childish pretty boy, I don’t get it, why do they like him so much?” Changmin sat with the same sour expression. “ I don’t know why myself but if Onew keeps on smiling at HIM like that im going to find that actor and kill him”

Key overheard the conversation and was mad that the voices were talking over his favorite drama. “YAH!!! DINOSAUR, BEAN POLE SHUT UP BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND THOROUGHLY KICK BOTH YOUR ASSES! ESPECIALLY YOU JONGHYUN I STILL OWE YOU A BEAT DOWN FOR YOU LITTLE STUNT!”

Jonghyun zipped his lip while changmin smirked but still didn’t test Keys patience by making another sound.

On the outside of the Kim’s house sat Minho and Taemin, they wanted to be alone away from the craziness of the house. Taemin leaned his head and Minho’s shoulder taking in his scent it calmed him while had his arm wrapped around Taemins waist, hand resting on his still flat stomach. 

“Minho, do you think there okay in there without us?”

Minho chuckled lightly

“ Nope not at all”

Taemin giggled as he snuggled into Minho even further enjoying the peace and quiet for as long as he could.