Baby names and girls on top

Hello Baby!

Taemin tossed and turned as he slowly felt his body coming back to life from the deep sleep he was in. Expecting to see the bright blinding white of the hospital walls in his room he was surprised to see that was in fact in his own room a little confused and still a little groggy he looked towards the window and saw the sun trying to creep through the craks in his shutters.He scratched his head and yawned.


" Ahhh~ how did i get back in my room?"


He then heard a familiar voice come from his door way


"Changmin carried you princess style."


Taemin quickly looked towards the door and was met by the sight of his oldest brother his umma jae.


"Umma . . . I-I'm , I'm sorry"


Jaejoong walked in and sat on the side of taemins bed and caressed his face.


" Honey I know and we really have to have a family talk to see how were going to adjust with our new lifestyle ; But before we do that you need to go wash you smell like hospital and school. . . and that's not pleasant at all."


Taemin pouted and Jaejoong chuckled as he ruffled Taemins hair and got up to leave the room. As the door closed Taemin ran into the bathroom as quickly as possible before he then emptied the contents of his stomach into the porcelain bowl. he honestly hated throwing up if was gross but he couldn't help the fact that he was going to be having morning sickness for a while and he had to get some what used to it.
Taemin then sat down on the floor next to the bathtub as he felt the cold tiles of the floor come into contact with his heated skin he sighed. Sitting on the floor for a few more minutes, he then reached into the tub and pulled the knob up that released the water from the shower head.
He then slowly willed himself to get off the floor as he then undressed and got into the shower. The feeling of the hot water gently pounding on his skin soothed him the water felt as if it was washing away all of his troubles and that there was nothing to worry about. He didn't want the shower to end but unfortunately it did.
Taemin stepped out of the shower after 30 minutes and dried his body and changed his clothes into some pajamas that his changmin hyung brought him, it was baggy and it looked like he was swimming in a sea of baby blue fabric  with pink bunnies,but Changmin always told taemin that some day he would grow into them.
He then headed down stairs only to be met with 9 pairs of eyes staring holed into his body as he walked down he saw his umma and minhos appa (Yunho)  sitting on the couch together while Junsu , Changmin, and Key  sat on the couch across from their "parents" while Jonghyun,Onew,Yoochun, and Minho stood behind the couch the Kims were sitting on.
Yunho smiled at Taemin and looked at Minho with a stern look on his face.


" Minho, go get Taemin a chair so he can sit down."


Minho abruptly nodded and ran out the room and quickly came back with a desk chair so that Taemin could sit down.
Taemin smiled at minho and thanked him as he sat down in the padded chair.
Minho stood his place next to Taemin ad rested a hand on his lovers shoulder.
Key jumped out his chair and walked over to minho and gently nudged him 4 feet way from Taemin. Before pointing at both of them.


"Yah!~ No touching that's how you guys ended up pregnant in the first place."


Changmin and Yoochun were heard snickering along with Jonghyun who promptly shut up when Key sent him one of his trademark death glares.
Jaejoong cleared his throat causing all commotion in the room to stop.


"Okay well me and Yunho have decided to call this meeting of the Kims and the Jungs because as all of you know Taemin and Minho now have a baby on the way and we all need to be prepared to adjust to a new lifestyle."


Yunho nodded in agreement before speaking.


" Even though we don't agree with this situation you guys put yourselves into we know we cant change the fact that there's a baby on the way  and no matter what were going to love it and care for it, and we need to do everything to make sure that when it comes were prepared."


Onew raised his hand politely
Yunho looked over and nodded at him


"Yes onew?


He then gave off a shy smile which you could just hear Changmins heart about to beat out of his chest from the sheer cuteness of it.


"Yunho hyung you shouldn't call the baby a it . . . that's kind of  impersonal and mean."


He then put his hand back down and sat back as if he had said nothing at all,Yunho was speechless but had learned that when Onew talked you listened.Jaejoong then looked towards the now silent Onew.


" Okay. . . then what do suppose we call the baby  Dubu honey?"


It was now Taemins turn to speak


"Umm . . . if you guys don't mind I already have a name for the baby well, for now until the baby's born at least."


Jaejoong nodded


"Well then lets hear it sweety. . . "


Taemin took a shaky breath


" I call him yooguen"


Key disrupted immediately


" NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO . . . That wont do at all the baby needs a Key approved name, something awesomely diva-licious. Like . . . OH~ OH~!  you know something like Princess Beyonce Kim!"
Changmin snorted
"Like hell he's naming my nephew something as dumb as Princess Beyonce Kim."
Key retorted back
" Well how do you know the baby's going to be a boy? Taemin could be having a girl and if he has a girl i want her to be named princess Beyonce Kim!"
 

"WELL THEY SAY GIRLS ON TOP SO TAEMIN WHAT POSITION DID YOU USE WHEN THE BABY WAS CONCEIVED?" 

Taemin as well as the rest of the room except changmin, Key , and yoochun( who was laughing hysterically) were shocked at the question.

 

Taemin gripped the hem of his shirt as he tried hard not to turn red in the face

"Umm . . . well . . .i- we- "

 

Minho snapped he hit the side of his fist on the wall scaring the crap out of everyone in the room as he sent a glare towards Taemins hyungs, he  looked at the two intensely as he spoke calmly to the former quarreling boys.

" Look if Taemin wants to call the baby Yoogeun the the baby's name will be yoogeun you got it? An no more questions about  what position was used to conceive him or her it makes Taeminnie uncomfortable okay \so let change subject."

 

Key and changmin nodded at him  and key raised his hand

Minho looked at him and nodded

" Yes Key hyung?"

Key smiled widely

" So I guess it was on top YAHHHHHH HE'S HAVING A GIRL  MY LITTLE PRINCESS BEYONCE KIM IS GOING TO BE SO PRETTY ALL THOSE OTHER LITTLE ES WILL HATE  HER BECAUSE SHE GOING TO BE SUPER PRETTY YEAHHH!!!

Everyone in the room  just shook their heads  but no one noticed taemin tug on minhos shirt.

"Minho can i move in with you and Yunho hyung if i say here it'll be crazier then fangirls at a Big Bang concert."