He's just a baby himself . . .It's okay to cry

Hello Baby!
It had been an hour since the new had been dropped and about an half hour since they had finally gotten Jaejoong to stop trying to kill Minho.Yunho and Minho sat in the waiting room both silent unsure of what to say. Key, Ryowook, Junsu and Changmin went to raid the snack machines to see what they could find to eat.
While Jaejoong sat in Taemins hospital room watching the boy sleep as his chest softly rose and then fell, how his face wore a peaceful expression that reminded Jaejoong allot of his mother, and those soft brown tresses that jaejoong had always nagged him about brushing and keeping healthy.

But as he noticed those features he also noticed how tall he had gotten and how not longer was that little 4 year old that used to cry out for him when he had a nightmare and no longer the little boy who would sleep until junsu and Jaejoong had read him "The little prince" 2 times each.
Taemin was now 16 he was a teenager and he was about to have have a baby but Jaejoong just couldn't help but feel as if this was all his fault. Maybe he was neglecting Taemin so he went looking for the love he was missing in at home from Minho and them being hormonal teenagers this happened.

But now Taemin had to grow up faster then Jaejoong bet he ever expected and it wasn't going to be easy he just hoped that Minho and Taemin were ready to take responsibility.

But Jaejoong had decided that if they weren't ready for a baby, he would be more than happy to take over.

Jaejoong gently palmed the side of Taemins face and softly smiled and let tears fall from his eyes as he felt Taemin nuzzle back into his hand while making a soft relaxed noise.

"Taemin-ah your still just a baby yourself. It's going to be hard from now on and we all have to work together, that means that our family and the Jungs have to get along allot better. And I promise I'll try harder to accept Yunho.And if it gets too hard remember you can always depend on me, and Yunho, and Minho, okay sweetie"

Jaejoong pulled back and sat back in the reclining chair in the room, one hand still gently Taemins hair and before he knew it his tears picked up falling more frequently.

He cried for his family because he didn't know what he was going to do. He just lost his job and now he was going to have to feed Taemin twice as much not to mention the fact that changmin ate about that same amount on the daily basis, sometimes Jaejoong wondered if he was pregnant. . . but anyway it was going to be hard not to mention the bills. Jaejoon was thankful that the house was already paid off but he still had to pay mortgage and junsu changmin and keys part time job really wont help too much and plus He would feel guilty to taking his babies money.

Jaejoong the brought his hands to his face as he rested his elbows on his knees and cried.

Yunho watched from out side the room his heart breaking at every sob he heard coming from the love of his life. It hurt him immensely to see his Jaejoong cry. He then opened the door seeing Jaejoong hop up and wiped his eyes trying to hide the tears that he was shedding.

"Oh, Um Yunho I didn't see you there is everything okay is Minho fine I hope I didn't hurt him. I was just really really upset, but I think now I've-.

Yunho pulled him into his embrace and held him in a strong reassuring grip.

" It's okay joongie it's okay to cry when your sad and stressed don't hide it Joongie, let it all out."

Jaejoong let go and cried hard he could hold it in and Yunho calling him joongie made it even worse it made him remember what they used to be but he wasn't strong enough at the moment to protest.

Jaejoong held onto him tight as he buried his face into his chest.

" Yunnie, I'm scared. I have no job , Taemins pregnant and it's all hitting me at once ,I'm having a hard time taking it all in at once."

Yunhos heart fluttered after he heard him say Yunnie he remembers when they were in college and every time Jaejoong would be stressed out or mad he would call him yunnie and hearing it again made him happy to know that Jaejoong is still the same old Jaejoong after these few years of the cold shoulder.

Yunho held him even tighter

"Jaejoong it's okay I can help."

Jaejoong pulled back and looked up at Yunho hopefully

"What do you mean Yunnie?"

Yunho almost died he understood this wasn't the best situation but Jaejoong looking up at him with those beautiful teary looking eyes and pouting lips made him look so damn cute.

Yunho cleared his throat quickly

"Umm. . . Well Heechuls moving to be Siwons secretary and so I have a position open for a new secretary. And since I see you no longer have a position as secretary for Ruka. I would like you to become my secretary instead, that way you'll still have all the benefits and seeing as soon your going to be extra busy with helping Taemin, I'm able to make your hours to be as flexable as you need them to be"

Jaejong beamed and hugged Yunho even tighter

"Thank you Yunnie you've saved my life"

Jaejoong then pulled away and looked at yunho and then at Taemins sleeping body then Yunho again. Before he wiped his face and regained his composure. And then shook Yunhos hand in a very formal way.

"Thank you Yunho."

Yunho felt disappointed inside but swallowed it and shook Jaejoongs hand.

" No problem Joongie, I told you a long time ago that I'll always be there for you."

They let go of each other's hands and Jaejoong felt a little colder than he did before but he just ignored it and went back to sit in the chair next to the bed once more. As he watched Yunho walked towards the door.

"Jae I'll see you on Monday at the office i would love to stay but as you know for obvious reasons you see I need to take Minho home so me and him can have a talk and also so i can go back to the office and settle somethings out. I'll let Minho know Taemins okay and that you really dont wan't to kill him."

Before Yunho could walk out Jaejoong stoped him once more.

"Ummm Yunho thank you again and please dont tell Minho im not going to kill him yet..."

Yunho looked confused at Jaejoongs request

" I just dont want him to think all is forgivrn he got my baby pregnant that I cant forgive yet and before you say anything when Taemin up and well he's going to get the same treatment. It takeds two willing people to make a baby. And he's just as guilty for making me a grandparent at such a young age shame on them."

Jaejoong pouted as he went back to gently Taemins hair as he lay on his side seemingly still asleep.

Taemin lay there he had woken up only to hear Jaejoong speaking to him as he felt his head being patted by Jaejoongs soft hand.

He felt comfort it took him back to when he was a little boy and Jaejoong would lay comfoting on his head as he read him stories at night but the fantasy land was soon squashed when he heard Jaejoong crying. He felt guilty because he did this and now Jaejoong was being put in a baad position because of it.

He wished he could get up and hug his umma but seeing his Jaejoongs hurt face would kill him; So he kept preteding to sleep all the while thinking of how he was going to make things easier on everyone while they waited for the baby.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Okay new chapter, sorry it's so short and not spell checked and edited I'll fix it tomorrow. . . well later on today I just had this chapter on my brain so i had to post it.

Be back soon
LUVVERS YOU ALL,
PINKBERY4EVER