Final

Sea of Hopes..(Finally I Found You)

Sea breeze, sun rays, natural silence are what he needs the most right now. All issues rounding up inside his head seem about to blow up and he cannot keep them hidden any longer. He needs to run away, or at least becoming a temporary refugee somewhere. And he is on his way on doing that.

His phone’s been ringing for more than 20 times. It should be from his parents, friends, or whoever except his ex – he hopes so. He just ignores them and keep driving. He’s been on roads for about three hours. Three hours since the break-up. And seeing those calls, he bet everyone has known about it.

Eventually parking on a parking lot of a not-so-busy convenience store, he sighs and rubs his face. He decides that some drinks can be a good friend when he reach his destination later.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

flashback

“Baekhyun, do you love me?”

“Why would you ask that? We are dating.”

“I don’t know..I’m not sure..It’s just that..”

“Why? What is it? Don’t tell me we’re gonna talk about the same things here. Is it about last night?”

“Well, yeah..you gotta admit that you’re too close to him. I’m your boyfriend. I should be the closest one to you, not him! Do you get me? I love you, Baek!”

“Oh..not again. Come on. It’s not only about him, right? You’ve practically said the same things everytime I go out with a friend..any of my friends. I don’t know what more you want me to do!”

“I just want you to spend more time with me!”

“I did! I do that! I always tell you everytime my friend ask me to hang out, which I mostly don’t go when you ask me to. I go with you..accompany you wherever you need me to come along. And we LIVE together, don’t we? Isn’t that more than enough proof to you?”

“But you’re my boyfriend! I should be your priority! I want you to be here..beside me everytime I need you! You know that! I need to see you as the first thing in the morning, before I leave for work..and..and when I get back home. I need you to welcome me home, Baekhyun. Don’t you need me, too?”

“I know..I need you, too. But that’s not how it works. We’ve been discussing this many times. We both need each other. But that doesn’t mean that we keep ourselves from the other life.  I need my social life. I let you do that, and even come along with you so that I can know you more. So why won’t you do the same?”

“But last night...”

“Please don’t talk about last night. I don’t want to get mad at you right now. Can we just drop this? I finally left my friend last night, and went home with you. I am here right now. So, please...”

“I just want to make sure that you know my intention. I mean no bad.  I want to...”

“Kris, please!”

“Baek, I just want you to act like how a good spouse should do!”

“Act like....what?! what do you mean? How should i do that..hmm? tell me!”

“Well..I want you to always be there for me..to be here when I get home..to listen to what I say. I want you to focus on me. And later when we got married, I want you to let me do my job as a husband. Leave the financial work for me and you can just rest at home and take care of our family. Is it really hard for you to do that?”

“What? Do you realize what you’re just saying, Kris? Is that what you want for us?”

“Yes! I told you many times that I want to be a good husband for you, and I want you to do the same.”

“And how many times did I tell you, that I love my job and I don’t intend to leave it? I’ve had this job far before I met you. And you should know that by now! I thought it’s only about my friends..not my job.”

“It’s about our life! And I thought you would change for me?!”

“I have changed for you! I leave work on time. I don’t work at home anymore. I don’t take overtime works. I even miss many invitatations from my friends and disappoint them just because you want me to always have dinner together at home! And I spare my rest time to accompany you..to meet your friends, which I wonder why won’t you do the same for me.”

“I want you to know my friends..my life..my..”

“You know what, Kris? I’m tired. I just realize one thing. You’re wrong..or maybe I’m wrong. It’s always about you..not us.. not even me. And I can’t imagine what our life would be if you still think the same way as now.”

“What do you mean, Baek?”

“Kris, we’ve been dating for more than 1 year. We have lived together for 6 months. I thought you would know me better by now. But no..I think I’m the only one who make the efforts here.”

“Baek baby..I only want the best for you..for us!”

“No! You only want the best for you, Kris. I’ve been so patience. I thought we could compromise. But I was wrong..sigh..  You know what? I think it’s better if we go our own way starting from now. I really like you, Kris. A lot! But I feel so stuffed because of your expectations on me. I don’t think I’m the right one for you..no..I’m sure I’m not the one you’re looking for as a lifetime partner. I can’t change that much for you, Kris. I have tried. But I just can’t.”

“No, Baek. What are you talking about? We’re meant for each other. I‘m sure you’re the one for me. We just need to work together!”

“That’s where you’re wrong, Kris! I’ve been working on that..but you didn’t! I compromised for you, but you didn’t want to do the same! I don’t have anymore patience for this. I’m starting to lose myself. Please..let go of this. Okay?”

End of flashback

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Taking some coffee cans and chips, Baekhyun goes for the cashier and pays for his stuffs. As he is about to reach the door, a man in his hurry passes him and bumps his purchases. The man, who almost falls down because of the incident, apologises while bows at him many times. Baekhyun just smiles and tells him that everything is alright and continues his way to his car.

While he is setting his stuffs at the back seat, his phone rings one more time. He sighs and looks at the screen. Kyungsoo. He lets it rings for two more times before he picks it up.

“Kyung...”

“ByunBaek! You finally answer it! Where are you? I’m worried about you! Are you alright?”

“Kyungsoo, I’m alright. So..I guess you already know, huh?”

“Well, who won’t know? Kris called me frantically and asked whether you were with me. He told me that you broke up with him. What happened? I thought you guys were fine when you left me last night?”

Baekhyun sighed.

“That is..i don’t know. I’m tired, Soo. I don’t wanna talk about this at the moment. Anyway, about last night. I’m really sorry that I had to leave you there. I still wanted to stay. But Kris was just...”

“Hey, Baek. It’s alright. I understand. Is that the reason why you broke up with him?”

“One point. It leads to a bigger reason. But hey, I need to go somewhere now. I’ll call you when I’m settled later, alright? Did my parents know?”

“I don’t think so. They haven’t called me to find you. So, yeah..I’ll let them know that you’re alright when they ask later”

“Thanks, Soo. You’re the best. I promise I will tell you everything soon. I really regret missing a lot of our usual hangouts. I will make it up to you. By the way, aren’t you working right now?” Baekhyun smiles.

“I am! But not much to do. My boss is out on trip and I’ve finished all earlier. Well, no worry. Take your time. Just don’t forget to fill me in later...or else!” Kyungsoo acts like threatening, but Baekhyun can feel that his bestfriend is smiling too. He indeed really misses hang out together with Kyungsoo.

“Thanks a lot, Soo. Call you later. Bye!”

He hungs up the phone and continues his journey. He doesn’t take many things with him, just some clothes and personal needs. He decides to go to a beach cottage, an hour trip from where he is now, and calls for few days off from the office later. He is sure that his supervisor won’t mind for he hasn’t taken any day off since months ago, and he just finished a successful project last week. So a few days off won’t drop his rank in the office.

 

=====================================================================================================================

 

Chanyeol unpacks his luggage and puts the clothes in the closet. He is having a reunion with his college alumnus, which takes place in the hotel he is staying right now. The event will be held only for one day. But he wants to spend more days since he also has a meeting with a client in this same place, tomorrow.

For once, he goes to a meeting without his secretary. He knows he always can handle things by himself. He just needs his secretary sometimes to ensure that everything will run well, even when he knows it will. However, for this time, he has a feeling that he needs to do this one alone.

Sun is setting and Chanyeol is eager to spend a short time at the beach before having dinner. Although the hotel has a private beach restaurant, he thinks that he wants to know more about this area. Therefore, he takes a stroll to the beach area which offers some restaurant nearby.

A seafood barbeque restaurant is where he goes for dinner. He chooses an outdoor table and gives his order. Shortly after, the restaurant is packed with customers for it’s already dinner time. Right then, he sees a man with familiar face. The man seems looking for someone..or maybe a vacant table. A waitress greets him and apologizes that no table is empty for the moment. Just when the man is about to leave, Chanyeol finally remembers the face. He leaves his table and approaches the man.

“Hi, sorry. My table has vacant seats. If you want, we can share it”

The man seems taken a back with his offer.

“Uhm..Are you sure? I don’t want to disturb your dinner time.”

“No, it’s fine. I won’t offer you if I don’t want to be disturbed. Miss, he can sit with me on that table so can you please bring the menu there?”

The waitress nods and tells him that she will get to the table with a menu soon.

They settles in front of each other, and the man gives his order when the waitress comes.

“Thank you for offering to share. I’m actually too hungry to walk for another restaurant again.” He said sheepishly.

“No problem. I actually thought that I’ve seen your face before” Chanyeol smiles.

The man seems surprised and questioning him. “You have?”

Chanyeol nods while still smiling. “Yeah. And now I see you closer, I become more sure of it”

The man is still frowning. “Really? When did we meet? Because I don’t remember seeing you somewhere.”

“Do you remember bumping with a man in a convenience store this afternoon? It was me.”

The man gasps while his eyes are getting wider. Meanwhile, Chanyeol just smiles seeing his reaction. Cute. That’s what he thinks.

“It was you! Oh my God, I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you. I guess I was out of it when we were bumping. I’m really sorry!” The man seems relieved after slightly panicking for not recognizing him. Chanyeol just chuckles.

“No need to apologize. I should be the one to apologize for bumping you earlier. I was kinda in a hurry. So, how about we forget it and enjoy our dinner? Anyway, I’m Park Chanyeol” Chanyeol smiles and offers his hand slightly eagerly.

The man laughs a little,but then shake his hand, “Byun Baekhyun. It’s nice to meet you”, and smiles.

 

=====================================================================================================================

 

Both men spend three hours dining full of talks. Turns out that Park Chanyeol is the CEO of Park Inc., the company where Baekhyun’s besfriend, Kyungsoo, works. Moreover, he accidentally slips the name Kyungsoo as the secretary who usually accompanies him in any official trip. However, Baekhyun decides to keep that facts for himself for he is still reluctant in telling people about his life.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol learns that Byun Baekhyun is teacher. He teaches arts in an elementary school. When Chanyeol asks the reason why it should be elementary school, Baekhyun’s eyes are sparkling when he says, “I really love kids!”. ‘What a coincidence’, he thinks. Chanyeol is the youngest of two siblings. His sister has two kids whom he really loves. He always gets jealous if someone belongs to a big family, since he used to feel lonely when he was a kid. That is a reason why Chanyeol also loves children and often spends his off days baby sitting his niece and nephew, or volunteering in orphanages. He wants to have a big family in the future.

Spending more time with Baekhyun seems awaken Chanyeol’s interest. Baekhyun is attractive. That is a-must-acknowledged point. He is not tall, but it is enough to match with Chanyeol’s 6’1” tall body. He talks alot, but that’s what makes Chanyeol becomes more attracted to him. Baekhyun talks with his eyes. They truly show what his feelings are. Chanyeol feels like those brown eyes draw him deeper into Baekhyun’s world. But at this moment, he feels that those eyes are still hiding a sort of sadness. He determines to coax them and bring out more sparks. What more convincing is Baekhyun’s smile. On that point, Chanyeol decides that he likes Baekhyun’s company, or to put it simple, he likes Baekhyun. As a businessman, Chanyeol is a flirty guy. He needs it for his social life. Women, or even men, are easy to get close to him. However, it is hard for him to like someone in a honest feeling, even more at a first sight. From what he sees, Baekhyun is different and he wants to know more about him. He has this feeling to always keep Baekhyun smiling and throw away all his unhappiness. His smile is precious for Chanyeol.

He doesn’t want this to end – whatever it is called. Therefore, he insists on getting more companions from Baekhyun while they stay there for few days. Baekhyun laughes when Chanyeol even calls the waitress to reserve the same table for tomorrow night, just so that he cannot refuse the invitation. Chanyeol is glad when Baekhyun finally grins and accepts to meet him again on dinner tomorrow. He walks back to his hotel with a flowery feelings fluttering inside, and ends up sleeping with a smile on his face, ready for the meeting the next day.

 

====================================================================================================================

 

Baekhyun wakes up early by the sound of sea waves. He is glad that he is able to get this cottage. It is beautiful and near to the beach. He decides to wait for sunrise at the veranda, ignoring the cold windy air that might not suitable to his liking.

Sighing, he reminiscing everything that has happened the day before. Life changes so fast. Yesterday morning, he was still labelled as Kris’s boyfriend. But now – upon his own decision – a single teacher is more appropriate for him.

He doesn’t regret this – the break up. Baekhyun takes relationship seriously. That is why he almost can be considered as a long-living bachelor. Kris is his second boyfriend, with the previous one was a 5 months college crush – they broke up because Baekhyun’s boyfriend was afraid of a long-life commitment. On the other hand, he likes Kris, truly – to a point that he almost feels the love for him. That was one reason why Baekhyun agreed to move in with him. Kris and him agreed on the commitment. He works hard to be a better partner, by being an understanding and patient person. However, it seems like his big heart cannot reach Kris. And he feels exhausted..of a one sided relationship.

The sky’s getting brighter, as the sun starts to show off its light. Smile comes up on his lips, as a hope of a brighter life creeping inside his heart. He needs to move on..to stand up for what he believes. He has forgiven Kris. He understands where Kris comes from. But he doesn’t think that he can continue what they have had before. Baekhyun had talked everything to Kyungsoo last night, right after he came back from dinner. Kyungsoo was upset, but it was more for Baekhyun. He was sorry that Baekhyun had to experience this. Considering many things, Kyungsoo has always been a supportive friend for Baekhyun. And he really appreciates and is grateful to have a bestfriend like him.

Baekhyun didn’t mention about Chanyeol. He enjoys Chanyeol’s company and finds him charming as a person. But he doesn’t need Kyungsoo to be hysteric and drives here as soon as possible and ruin his peaceful days. He loves Kyungsoo, but right now he needs his own time. He also needs to take everything slowly, for he wants to be sure of every next steps. He has told Kyungsoo that his phone will be off for few days, and he respect Baekhyun’s decision.

By the time the sun has fully awaken, Baekhyun cleans up himself and goes to a near coffeeshop for breakfast. The place is still empty. He takes his orders and find a seat near an opened window. It’s refreshing, how he can finally have time of his life to be free from all heavy thoughts. He is not running away. He is just preparing himself to get the strength to face everything ahead. And right now, he wants to take everything offered by this place and find his resolution, including meeting new people – like the one he will meet tonight.

 

=====================================================================================================================

 

For the last three days, Chanyeol has spent every dinner time with Baekhyun - since he already has agenda during the days. Time with him feels so short. Dinners are wonderful. The conversation is always enjoyable. For now, he gets to know that Baekhyun is an art teacher, works for an elementary school, likes to sing, and lives in the city just like him. However, he is slightly frustrated for not being able to get Baekhyun’s phone number. It used to be easy to get one’s number – heck, some even give it without him asking. But this time, he really wants to cherish this one person. So, he respects whatever Baekhyun’s decision is - saying that he is sure they wil meet again if they are meant to be. Baekhyun just laughes it off.

Tonight, however, is his last night. The city has been waiting for him to join its routine life. And his secretary – which he still has no idea that the person in front of him at the moment is the bestfriend of said secretary – has reminded him of his upcoming busy schedules.

Food is finished and coffees are coming. They talk things – general things – and throw jokes. Chanyeol is relieved that he can finally confirm his thoughts. Baekhyun smiling eyes are beautiful, and he wants to see them more often. Baekhyun seems less strained comparing from the first time they met. He looks more relaxed and satisfied. And Chanyeol really enjoys the view in front of him. Thus, he feels that it is time to step up his game a little.

“So..when are you going back to the city?” Chanyeol asks hesitantly.

At the question, Baekhyun just smiles. “I still have no idea. Why?”

Chanyeol is about to say something when the coffees arrive. Taking a sip, he feels the warm in his throat and suddenly gets the confidence to give his all tonight. He looks slowly at Baekhyun and carefully answers it.

“Can I be honest?”, Baekhyun nods while eyes are full of curiosity, and Chanyeol can only smile looking at those innocent eyes. “I really want to know more about you. I know it seems ridiculous. But I feel like I’ve known you for years even if it’s been only three days since our first meeting. I’ve met so many people and I’m not even sure about having love at the first sight. But I believe for this one. I believe that we are meant to know each other, and later maybe to become something – whatever it is. I know eventhough you didn’t say anything, you are having troubles. I’m not asking for a big deal right here right now. I’m respecting you with all your decisions. So, can you give me a chance?”

Baekhyun’s eyes only get wider, just like the first meeting when he found out that Chanyeol was the person he bumped into. Chanyeol has no idea that his statements are that surprising. He is sure he already gives hints here and there since the beginning, pointing that he adores and admires Baekhyun.

Baekhyun seems lost of words, and ends up looking down while biting his bottom lip. The lips that Chanyeol’s been giving glances every now and then. Baekhyun slowly raise his head and opens his mouth.

“I..don’t know? I mean, maybe? Sigh...look, if I’m to be honest. I enjoy your companion, really. But right now I have things to settle and I want them to be cleared up before I move to the next step. Wait..you’re not asking me for a romantic relationship, are you?” Baekhyun side-eyeing him.

He scratch the back of his neck and put a strained smile. “Well, if you can?”

Baekhyun sighs again. Chanyeol slightly regrets for making him sighing twice just in a span of minutes. He really doesn’t want to see frowns on Baekhyun’s beautiful face.

“Don’t you think it’s too fast, Chanyeol?”. They already left the formalities in their second dinner. “Don’t you want to be sure of who I am? Because I do want to make sure who the person I’m in relationship with is. I don’t want you to regret things when you really know who I am. I don’t know why I’m saying this but... I do take a relationship seriously. I’m afraid you will get scared and regret everything. Or maybe later you find me not as good as what you’ve been expecting. And I’m also tired of having a one-sided relation...” Baekhyun closes his mouth as his tone is getting desperate, realizing what he just blurted out.

Hearing the rants, Chanyeol is stunned. ‘Is this the reason of Baekhyun’s trip to this place? Is this why Baekhyun always looks so reserved? Who the hell is so stupid for making Baekhyun having hard times in relationship?’ He thinks. Baekhyun is so cherishable, and Chanyeol becomes more sure of what he wants to have with Baekhyun. He suddenly gets the need to protect him from the worst of this world.

“Baekhyun...”

“Sorry..I didn’t mean to tell you those things. I think it’s just because of my own insecurities that i’ve been trying to fix.” Baekhyun clutched his cup of coffee. “Chanyeol, if I can say, it feels nice to be with you. But I’m not sure if I’m ready to think about a relationship right now. But I really want to know you better. You’re a nice guy.” A small smile creepes up.

Chanyeol feels relieved. Baekhyun wants to know him, too!. That statement alone encourages him more to make up his mind. And he smiles, too.

“Baekhyun, like I’ve said, I don’t want to force things on you right now. You giving us a chance, as a friend, is already enough for me. I really want us to get to know better of each other. And now that you’ve found my intention, I don’t want you to feel awkward about it. Just treat me as whatever you are comfortable with. I promise I will take the same pace. I will respect anything that is your decision later. So..friends? for now?” He says sheepishly.

Baekhyun can only laugh. To be honest, he feels relieved that Chanyeol doesn’t push things. Now that he takes a better look of what has happened these three days, they match almost in everything they have. They liking kids, their jokes, even their interests in music. Chanyeol indeed matches his criteria for a friend..maybe bestfriend, or maybe more than that. But for now, Baekhyun decides to take things carefully. He does like Chanyeol, and he realizes that he doesn’t want to lose whatever he has with him.

Baekhyun offers his hand. “Friends!”

Grinning, Chanyeol accepts the hand. “Great! Now, let’s change numbers because I’ll be gone from this place tomorrow morning!”

At that, Baekhyun can’t help but laughs again.

 

====================================================================================================================

 

Things go slow but steady for Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They text each other and meet up once in a while. Baekhyun still looks resistant to let everything out, but Chanyeol has proven that he has more than a wide sea of loyalty for Baekhyun. He tends Baekhyun’s insecurity with full of care. Not a single time that he shows a step back. As predicted by Baekhyun, Kyungsoo is hysteric enough (in a positive reason) when he finds out that Baekhyun befriends with his boss. So is Chanyeol, when finally Kyungsoo confronts him. However, he just laughes it off and tells Baekhyun that for the first time Kyungsoo acts unprofessionally and threatens to resign, that is when Chanyeol disappoints Baekhyun – which he says he will make sure not to. Baekhyun is so happy to have two good friends, for now.

Kris has been trying to get back with Baekhyun, but fails. Baekhyun is firm with his decision and tells Kris that he will need his apartment alone. Kris gives up and respects Baekhyun’s wish. Furthermore, he is enjoying his life at the moment. The life that had ever gone when he was in relationship with Kris. He fully enjoys his life as an art teacher surrounded by his lovely students.

It takes more than one year to get Baekhyun saying ‘yes’ to level up their friends status to be boyfriends. Although dating a CEO, their dates are surprisingly normal. They go to dinners, movies, and taking care of kids in orphanages. Sometimes, they just buy takeouts and cuddle in front of TV, watching rented DVDs in Baekhyun’s small apartment, which Chanyeol prefers Baekhyun’s place because he thinks it’s more comfortable than his luxury-but-too big apartment. Kyungsoo also invites them to have double dates, in admission that he just wants to show off his boyfriend Jongin – according to Baekhyun. Nevertheless, those two couples enjoy the dates.

Eventhough Chanyeol is busy, he always makes sure to keep in touch, while still respecting Baekhyun’s personal life by letting him enjoy his work because he knows that Baekhyun really loves it. Chanyeol even once helps Baekhyun during his summer school. He says that it is like taking two stairs in one step. He gets to play with kids while has a nice long date with Baekhyun.

It is surprising that Chanyeol is comfortable with all of these normalities. When Baekhyun asks about it during one of their cuddling nights, Chanyeol just chuckles and ruffles his hair. He says, “My parents were not rich to begin with. So we were kinda ‘normal’ before we achieved what we have right now”. That makes Baekhyun’s heart warmer and he believes that he really likes Chanyeol to the point that he almost..

“...love you”

“.....”

“What?”

“Baek...did you just..?”

“Wha..Oh My God! Did I just say it out loud? No...it’s so embarassing! Please tell me you didn’t hear it..no..Oh my God, what did I just do?” Baekhyun covers his red face with his hands.

“Baekhyun...”

“No..don’t look at me!”

“Baek..”

“Nghh..”

“Baek..baby..”

baby?’ Baekhyun suddenly looks up at Chanyeol.

“What did you cal..”

“I love you, too..” Chanyeol is smiling sincerely. He cups Baekhyun’s cheeks and looks right into his eyes.

Baekhyun feels his face getting warmer and redder. But he can’t take away his eyes from Chanyeol’s.

“Chanyeol...”

“I’ve been wanting to say these words, Baek. You know how I feel about you since the beginning. Heck I even feel more and more love for you in each day. But i want to respect you. I want you to feel comfortable when I finally say these. That’s why I let you say the words first. And now I feel so glad. Thank you, Baek. You don’t know how much this means to me”.

Tears are threatening to fall when Baekhyun hears the confession. He knows Chanyeol likes him, maybe a lot. What he doesn’t know is the fact that Chanyeol has already fallen in love with him since long time ago, and is still patient and willing to wait for him. Now, he is positive that he REALLY LOVES Chanyeol. No one can be more perfect than Chanyeol for him. He is not good in expressing himself. But Chanyeol is like the last piece for his puzzle. He has no doubt on it.

Baekhyun lifts his hands and put them on top of Chanyeol’s, on his cheeks.

“Thank you..thank you so much for everything. I..Chanyeol..I love you”. Still with teary eyes, he returns Chanyeol’s warm smile.

“I love you, Byun Baekhyun. I will say it again and again, now that I know you feel the same. I will always tell you these words to make sure that you know..you are the only one in my heart. No one else can make me feel this way, Baek. Now, smile please. Or else, I will be tempted to propose you here and now so you will run out of those precious tears. But wait, I haven’t prepared rings for...”

“I do!”

”What...” This time, Chanyeol is the one who looks stunned.

“I do..I want to marry you, Park Cha...”

Chanyeol silences him with a kiss, which leads to other long emotional kisses before he finally pulls away and hugs his soon-to-be husband tight.

“Are you sure, Baek?.” He whispers.

Baekhyun returns the hug and kisses Chanyeol’s neck. “Can’t be more sure than this, Park”

He yelps when his body is suddenly lifted while Chanyeol is standing up, and can’t help but laugh while holding onto Chanyeol’s body as he is brought running around the room. His heart is fluttering when Chanyeol screams.

“I’M MARRYING BYUN BAEKHYUN!”

 

================= END =================================================

 

How is it?

Thank you for reading!

Please give a piece of your mind for this stuff. I'd be so grateful.

Thank you so much. Love you all!! ^^