It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 5/Chapter 23/Page 9/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.....................................cheeky as promised... page 9 starts now....smiley


 

 

Minho’s Anxiety…

 

So Minho moves and spreads his legs between Kibum’s hips and rests his arms on Kibum’s shoulders allowing just a little bit of a distance for them to breathe.  Suddenly, bubble bath foams accidentally hit Kibum’s eyes thus he temporarily stops and gives the sponge to Minho… 

 

Looking closely, Minho shudders at the nearness of Kibum and intensely watches his every movement especially when he gently submerges his body and head in the water to wash out the bath foams in his eyes as well as to prevent his body in drying up. Minho gulps when Kibum slowly rises - eyes closed and his too pink lips partly parted – at this Minho catching every bit of his actions, bites his lips and clenches his fist to control himself from pouncing onto Kibum.

 

Unconsciously he softly utters in whispers,

“My god Kibum you are so beautiful…”

 

 

Kibum in his current state enjoys the hot water that runs through his face consequently makes a soft moan sound of satisfaction and smiles,

“aaaahhh this is so good…” 

 

 

Minho gasps and gapes due to innocent cute actions as a result, he covers his face quickly before Kibum catches him watching him in a lewd manner… He is clearly aware that he has been like this every time he is near with Kibum – has been an eternal wanton desire of him - to be embraced and held by him. And now Kibum is ready, continues and says…

 

“Minnie raise your head a bit, I need to check your neck”…

  

Minho does what he is asked to, closing his eyes and biting his lips in anticipation of a thrill ride of sensations; subsequently, the latter’s hand starts to move smoothly checking traces lumps of unwanted skins or any blemishes. First, Kibum’s hands on both of his earlobes and rubs them – Minho trembles in response , then after the left hand going to the direction towards his nape gently massaging it while the other hand soothingly his chin continuously moving from up to down to his throat  - making him light-headed and fuzzy all over.

  

“Hey Minnie, don’t bend your head like that for too long, you’ll get a hard stiff neck, aaiisshh. Ok, let me massage the back of your neck” Kibum says.

  

Minho:             (feeling embarrassed) oh I am fine Bummie…. No need but how about you? Would like me
                        to rub your back as well?

Kibum:             (feeling happy) oh will you? (gets a different sponge)here do it then…

Minho:             (wanting not to detach from their current position, suggests) can I move closer to you just
                        to get a good view of your back for the scrub…

Kibum:             (simply agrees)  oh, come closer then…

 

 

Just that and Minho moves more closer to Kibum, this time their a few inches apart – just a slight body movement would end up a skin to skin body contact.  His heart thumping uncontrollably loud but thanks to the bubble noise of Kibum's jacuzzi, the latter would not hear it,  the latter extends his arms to rest on Minho’s shoulder and rest his head on his left extended arm. Minho smiles as he remembers the same occurrence he had with Kibum.

 

He stares on his snowy white back, this is the first time that he lays an eye on Kibum’s body too closely, he could not resist admiring how soft and beautiful his skin is. He gently starts to scrub his back and washes down the suds.

 

“Bummie would you like me to give you a back massage?” he asks,

“hhhmmm” is the reply he gets from Kibum.

 

He positions his hands at Kibum’s lower hip ignoring the hindrance of his scanty undergarment, soothingly he puts pressure gently just enough to loosen the muscles, slowly his hands moving up and sideways but Kibum arches his back causing their bodies to close the gap. Minho gulps in surprise and automatically embraces Kibum’s body, the latter says in whisper,

 

“Minnie not on the sides, it tickles”,

“Sorry, Bummie” he responds.

 

In a few minutes, as expected Minho hears a soft snore coming from the other, shaking his head, he smiles at the other’s cute demeanor; he knows how fast he sleeps but he never expected to be this too quickly.

 

“Now, this is going to be hard – he sleeps like a log, what must I do, I am the one on top seated on his lap?”

 allowing themselves to stay put for some few minutes just to make sure that he is in deep sleep.

 

Next, Minho tenderly maneuvers their embraced bodies by rising up slowly and once he gets a steady position puts his left hand on the other’s while the other hand at his back and carefully lifts it. Then after, he grabs the robes on top of the table and heads towards the bathroom, reaching the place – opens and locks the door, next he opens the bathtub faucet mixing the right temperature and let the water flows freely.

 

Meanwhile, while waiting for the bathtub to reach the right content level, he sits on the side near the faucet waiting while watching Kibum sleeps, noticing the water reaches its right level; he turns the faucet off and check on the other.

 

 

Page 9 of Chapter 23 Ends here...............coolfor errors sorry...........laughnext page i am going to start now.... thanks everyone...surprise