It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 5/Chapter 23/Page 7/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation......................surprise


 

 

This is Taemin’s Realization to an evident actuality…

 

 

Taemin silently follows and sits on the cobblestone hiding his flushed-red face, heart beating crazily, rests his face on his knees and stares absentmindedly ahead trying to decipher if he is on a correct mindset and understanding.  A chill flows through his body as he steadies himself to maintain one’s bearing. The threatening portentous feeling he was experiencing a while ago is turning into a comprehensible sense of wonderful sensation and excitement.

 He is suddenly pulled into an intense rollercoaster of emotions and then beyond it into a great pool of indescribable conflicting thoughts – in dreadfulness, he looks around, struggling to maintain his wits, and realizes that his stare lands on his Minho hyung who is currently in the state of watching his current state. He sees his older brother a bit farther from them in a full serious thought of what’s happening in front of him.

 Then right away he becomes aware that his brother has been watching him all along. A look of extreme anxiety and pleading trying tell him not to give in and carelessly fall deeply. An ice-cold feeling sweeps his body, his head and takes a puff from the now seemingly appearing large mist. Another check with his brother, their eyes meet once again that goes without saying – their stares become sophisticatedly alarming.

 Instantly he thinks both of them are actually thinking same thoughts and but he wonders if his older brother realizes an aspect of authenticity that is becoming apparent,

 

 “I won’t lose heart just because you are my brother, Minho hyung – I am so sorry, but I have been trying to create a different world as regards how I would manage to place myself between the two of you. I guess what I have created made me recognize it – a realization that I am in love with Kibum…

 I can not let what I feel goes to smoke, these feelings I can not allow to be expressed that way. It is hard to imagine that we of all circumstances feel the same way towards Kibum – it may seems foolish that I am tossing myself so audaciously like a shop hawking its discounted merchandise at the unknowing Kibum just to discount the feeling of love into a different form – a brother.

 But I guess these hoarded emotions become a construction that has become the highest love which has been deeply hidden in my heart… yeah, sad but we feel exactly the same way with Kibum” he thinks…

 

Thus he decides he has to let Kibum knows of what he feels for him so that he won’t be left with regrets,“Minnie… Taeminnie… are you alright?” Searching for the voice that calls for him though he could not figure it out if he is somewhere in a different dimension only to be sent back when a hand taps continuously on his shoulders – awakens turning his head to find Kibum smiling worrying for him.

 “Taeminnie, is something wrong?”

He ignores the latter’s concerned statements instead he changes his body position now facing Kibum and hugs him affectionately – the dazed and confused Kibum just manages to offer a gentle smile and tenderly hugs him caressing his back…

 

“Taeminnie, you are acting weird”, he says. “I am alright Bummie” replies Taemin.  “Let’s stay like this for a bit long, ok?” he adds. They stay in an embraced condition for a long time until,

  

“Both of you will catch cold out of the water”… Minho says…

 

Kibum:             (coming back to his senses) aaaiissshhh Taeminnie, go wash up yourself turn left and walk
                        straight ahead, you will find the rinse room – go now… quick… before you catch cold…

                     Taemin:           (looks at his brother and he could tell that he has been eyeing him suspiciously revert to his
                                             usual mode)
I don’t like, can we go shower together?

 Kibum:            (sighs)You’re really …… (pats his )up you go (pushing Taemin’s body to the stair side)
                        go rinse…. Grab a robe…

Taemin:           (calls the attention of his brother) Hey Minho hyung there is a theory, when the opposite
                        party is older and the age difference is about three years, the one that is younger should
                        be the one taking the lead and depend upon the other – I guess you know what I mean.

                        What do you think the other party is oblivious as to what is going on – it is just frustrating
                       don’t you think, maybe I should throw myself obviously and make it a reality?

                     Minho:             (squirms) aaahh… in your dreams, I will forever block your intentions, my dear younger
                                             brother Taemin (and points the way to the rinse room)now go and rinse yourself…

Taemin:           (raises an eyebrow at Minho) hhmmpphhh…. We’ll see… you know (spreading his arms 
                        saying in boisterous manner)
To hide this love I have for my entire life, to embrace that love
                        for eternity is the real meaning of love…. (does a curtsy and leaves them)…

Kibum:             (now open-mouthed turns his head towards Minho and says) what the heck is Taemin
                        saying…? You two… are there something I should know? What was that all about – does 
                        he like someone Minnie?

Minho:             (smiles at Kibum’s lost in world behavior)Yeah… obviously that it hurts… but let’s leave it
                        like that – he has a lot of things to worry about… (grins)…

Kibum:             (shakes his head)you two are acting strange lately… (takes a deep breath)  and so about 
                        you? What do you like? Don’t tell me, you want your back rub as well?

Minho:             (adorably acts sheepishly and in puppy eyes looks at Kibum) please….

Kibum:             (smirks) oh my god… Minnie you are such a baby… aaiisshhh… come here

Minho:             (comes closer and positions himself back facing Kibum) thank you…

Kibum:             (pinching Minho’s cheeks) uuuuu….. you alien…

Minho:             (flailing) aaawwwwsshhh  hhuuwwaaa  hurrsssshhh… hhmmpphh you do it with Taemin,
                        why can I have it too…

                      Kibum:             (sighing) ok… ok… enough with the whining… holds still…(and begins scrubbing Minho’s 
                                              back gently)

Minho:             (in a cloud nine situation,  says) I love this moment with you Kibum….

Kibum:             (didn’t hear what the other said) what did you say Minnie?

Minho:             (smirks) nothing as usual Bummie… Hey Bummie…

Kibum:             Yes…Minnie…

Minho:             What is your idea with both men in a relationship? Do you think it is disgusting?

 

 

 Page 7 Chapter 23 Ends here...........................thanks everyone...............cheeky