It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 5/Chapter 23/Page 1/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Chapter 23         The Upcoming News…

      A Tormenting Feeling… Realization?

                               

Point in time:    Present Time with Kibum (two weeks after Kibum’s birthday
                           celebration)

Location:          Just about everywhere

 

  

“It hurts Bummie – why do you have to decide on this?”

“Why does it have to be like this – are we not important to you?”

“Why?”

“Why?”

“Bummie, don’t do it please!!”

 

 

“AAhhhh!! Noooo!!… Minnie, Taemminniee!!”

Subsequently, Kibum wrenches awake sweating and panting for breath, the swaying of the curtains high above due to the slightly strong wind, drawing him into consciousness.

 

A little bit wakeful, for a moment he stands still recollecting what have just occurred – saying, “A dream, what was it all about? I hope everything will turn out right”.

 

He sighs, unknowingly he raises his right hand to touch his cheek – shock to feel wetness and says, “So tears… – I cried, huh?” then stops, sits by the window and watches the night disappearing along with the stars one by one fading away, the night was faintly windy but gusting warm air.

 

Suddenly a call emerges, “Bummie, Bummie, are you alright?” stirring Kibum further he says, “Yes, I am fine Mr. Taeyang, thank you”.

 

Taking his night robe from the rack, he carefully wraps it around his body, working on the wardrobe patiently - a feeling of chest tightening unexpectedly helixes, then holds his chest and on heavy dizzy sanity, walks back at the window – taking a deep breath of a needed fresh air as he watches the now slowly dawn rising beautifully, he gently smiles.

 

After a few moments, he places  credence on his left foot taking a lead stride – his body and mind seem so weak – he wonders, “Had my dream has this kind of effect or have I been neglecting myself lately?” shaking his head he thinks – “How was I supposed to know?”

 

Finding him spacing out – shaking his head, looking at his nightgown decides for a change of garments, walks on the way to his clothes cabinet, then undresses and grabs the night gowns. Guardedly, attentive for any untoward body movements or physical pull, he carefully walks his way to the bathroom.

 

Perfunctorily turns on the bathtub hot and cold faucets and watches the water insensitively streams down forcefully, he stares and utters, “Aaahh – watching this kind of simple happening makes me think, how I wish I can somehow reduces my life to bare bones” then checks on the water temperature and finding the mixture according to his liking – enters the water.

 

So he lies absentmindedly, trying to do away with the fretfulness creeping in his system, swinging his left hand on the water surface mindlessly watching the small waves created by his actions – staring for minutes then raises his head up inhaling the now accumulating steam as he exhales, he slowly leans back his head above the center of the bathtub curve.

 

Swiftly, a sudden glint of his dream flashes back triggering his senses – sort of a reminiscence of his dream he then thinks. He relaxes and gently closes his eyes – earnestly rewinding and remembering the dream he just had. He was standing somewhere holding something – a cloth… place unknown; something was going on – a dispute… Minho was there… and Taemin too… He tries to remember what they were discussing about, struggling for a second and recalls a bit of the flash but able to think of nothing more…

 

As he opens his eyes, he notices that the surrounding becomes misty in appearance which somehow helps in the act of recalling his dream. Feeling at ease, he hurriedly bathes and steps out of the bathroom refreshed and lighter.

 

Entering his room, he sees the corner side of the room appears to be similar to the one of which he was standing in his dream – he stops and stares, examines the place further intimately. He nods in agreement – with a post lamp on the side and chair beyond reach, its form fit with exactly. He makes a note of it and temporarily forgoes of what he is feeling…

 

In a few minutes, he goes out of his room to look for Taeyang, packs his things along with gathering the school documents needed for clearance. Taeyang comes…

 

Taeyang:         (notices Bummie’s hollow gaze - speaks) Bummie, is something the matter?

Kibum:             (awakened by Taeyang’s call, replies)uuhh… hhmm I guess I am alright… So, let’s go…
                        we need to do a lot of things before the trip…

Taeyang:         (unsure of Kibum’s reply, decides to temporarily skips as he knows the latter’s character 
                        well that in a proper time – will consult him)
Yes Bummie…

 

Seated at the back inside the car, Kibum thinks of a better timing and place to break the news to Minho and Taemin.  Unconsciously tapping the arm rest part of the car by this means producing inviting sounds of concern from Taeyang – who cautiously watches Kibum in alarm, he takes a deep solemn breath and gazes the vast quiet empty view out of the window.

 

Staring at the hoary atmosphere, a chill rushes forward through his body – the threatening emotion he was trying to identify earlier is turning into an unambiguous sense of isolation and dejection.

Shaking off the uneasiness, he calls on Taeyang…

 

Kibum:             Mr. Taeyang, can I sit in front?

Taeyang:         (silently he thanks the heavens that Kibum has finally decides to open up) Sure, please do
                        so.

 

 

Page 1 of Chapter 23 Ends here.........blushangelthanks everyone for reading... I will be right back in a moment... my mind is currently flying turbulently...angry