It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 4/Chapter 19/Page 5/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation...........................smiley need to update before i head somewhere today


 

Suddenly, the broadcaster starts the announcement of Kibum’s arrival…

  

“Ladies and Gentlemen

In a matter of minutes – we will be giving you our celebrant for today’s party”… (Pauses)

 

  

At these words, everyone present including the Choi’s, Heechul, Jessica as well as Owen (who is secretly watching in a certain secret place) is all in anticipation of his appearance…

 

 

Please welcome – our 16thBirthday celebrant

Mr. Kim Kibum…

 

 

 

At the Fairy Main Entrance Door …

 

As the door opens for Kibum's appearance the lights go off – all at the same time, with him are beautiful fireflies so that instantly he is caught in surprise by what he is experiencing and smiles, he steps out in silver feathery cloak (some of these feather tips are accentuated with lightweight colorful crystals emitting radiant effect on Kibum’s face.

 

He walks slowly extending his arms to touch the fireflies watching them in full amazement and wonder… As a result of his actions, the ever oblivious he doesn’t know how he’s making everyone caught up in the rapture of his inconceivable effortless beauty… Everyone falls silent… Kibum is emitting an indescribable radiance… ready to become tonight’s unforgettable prince…

 

 Even his parents are dumbfounded how beautiful Kibum is…

 

Jessica:           Oh my god…

Heechul:          That is our Bummie, Right?

Jessica:           Oh my god…

Heechul:          He is so beautiful…

Jessica:           Oh my god… Oh my Bummie…

Heechul:          He is so pretty…

Jessica:           Oh my god… I think I am going to faint…

Heechul:          He looks so different… I am speechless…

Jessica:           Oh my Hon…would you hold me please…

Heechul:          (absentmindedly handed something to Jessica) here…

Jessica:           (looks at Heechul – focusing at Kibum, smiles) Hon… this is a scroll…

Heechul:          oooppss sorry honey… I am just (turns back to watch Kibum)… I can’t imagine…

Jessica:           He’d look like that (smiles) yeah…. He’s far more beautiful than us…

 

 

 Meanwhile the Choi’s reactions…

 

Sooyoung:       Oh dear…oh dear…Darling…

Leeteuk:          yeah… Is that him?

Sooyoung:       Oh dear…oh really dear…

Leeteuk:          He is prettier than his parents…

Sooyoung:       Oh dear… I never imagine it would turn out this way…

Leeteuk:          You did it again, darling… He is just so mesmerizing…look at all the guests – they are all 
                        in awe…

Sooyoung:       yeah, I see them…Oh my… I am out of words to describe this feeling…

 

  

The two brothers…

 

Minho:             god… He is, if truth be told, spiritually beautiful…

Taemin:           (eyes widen) oh my god… Key hyung is so pretty…

Minho:             (looks at all the guests and smiles) yeah… This is Kibum…

Taemin:           (puffs) this is more likely going to be so tough… see them… more admirers...

Minho:             yeah… Taemin look at Bummie – he’s like in a world of his own, unaware that we are all
                        staring at him

Taemin:           It makes sense though cause the lights are out and he could not be able to see us…  see
                        his peaceful face… his eyes are smiling… hhmmpphh if it wasn’t for these people, I could
                        have run to hug and kiss him…

Minho:             (flicks Taemin’s forehead) aaiissshh Taemin, behave will you…

 

  

The guests’ reactions…

 

“His prettiness is somewhat unheard of…”

“Oh my – he looks like a god or goddess – I can’t distinguish”

“So this is their son – Kibum, where has he been?”

“What a pleasing unusual sight this is – indeed”

 

“He is so like belongs in a different dimension – so beautiful”

“Looking at him – sure he can launch a thousand ships”

 

“Look at how gracefully elegant he moves”

“Oh my god… “

 

“So good to the eyes – calming”

“Just look at him – though he’s still far from us – I know how hypnotically stunning he is”

 

  

What more delightfully startled them is when Kibum slowly removes his cloak and lighted by the spotlight - comes out magically beautiful.

 

Beginning from the head – his forehead is patched with a mix of diamonds and Swarovski crystal elements in a color coordinated and artistically peacock-style design extending up to Kibum’s neatly arranged hairstyle – a high ponytail styled (utilizing hair extensions) look with soft loose hairs on the sides – applied with silver-dust gel that is neatly scattered thus creating a shimmering effect.

 

What is more thought-out is Kibum’s face-body art appearance. His chest is applied with a silver content foundation and imprinted with minimal Arabic calligraphy writing style as a pattern then patched or covered with Swarovski crystal elements up to the collarbone . Hence, in this event Kibum wears make-up thus, his eyelids are also emblazoned with crystals (A/N: from the area near the nose bridge to the end tip of the eyebrow - that somehow looks like "a bird spreading its wings" though I am only referring to the shape of the wings) and the eye lashes are applied with silver mascara - touch by light, his eyes sparkles. His lips that are naturally pinkish in color are applied with just a slight touch of lip-gloss – attaching two pieces of white diamond at his bottom left side lip.

 

Elegantly wearing an uncomplicated yet overwhelmingly astounding outfit - a portrait neckline, exposing his broad shoulders – the shawl-like addition is made up of real white-gold thread lining that drapes around the shoulders and tied at the back few inches below the neck in white-gold cords and red-diamond knots. The long sleeves (styled like cravat long sleeves) Silver color long Rochet chiffon flowy gown extends up to the middle of the thigh. The gown’s lower part is embroidered in siver and gold threads embossed manner of baby fairies, elves, flowers and seeds...

 

His underpants; is also a Korean/Indian in White-Gold Bowknot wide leg pants – however the lower parts are tied at the middle part of his lower legs - calves.

 

Worn on feet is a pair of Silver open-style sandal accentuated with not overly huge Swarovski jewels on sandals in spiral layout up to his calves…

 

As a final most highlighting point is an amazing realistic huge lightweight iridescent transparent flimsy elegant pair of fairy butterfly-shaped wings attached at the back of Kibum’s body.

All together gives the impression of being different from the normal ones. 

 

When Kibum starts to walk, all visitors gape in surprise especially when the fairies prancing around the dome gather near him dropping and forming flower petals to form carpet flooring for Kibum to walk over. When he reaches at nears’ view, the assigned fairies carrying in total twelve baskets of which six boxes contains butterflies and the other six contains fireflies – open all of them in synchronized order – all at once come into view an amalgamation of fireflies, butterflies and Kibum combined with his jewels - producing a magnificent mystical effect – quite a delightful display of radiance and brilliance.

 

At this sight, all acts in unison – catch their breath in surprise…

 

Following Kibum are Heechul and Jessica followed each with spotlight while walking and stop to stand together with him.

 

Again, guests gasp marveling such a wonderful sight.

 

What comes after… are cheers of greetings and clappings…

 

 

“BRAVO!!”

 “Happy Birthday”

 “Magnificent”

 “Magically Wonderful”

  

 

The three of them in harmony smiles, bows then leaves the place while the guests are unendingly cheering and clapping.

 

Soon after their gone, the broadcaster announces…

 

 

“Please everyone – Let us all enjoy tonight’s party – Have Fun”

 

 

Almost immediately as the three of them are inside their mansion, Heechul and Jessica gently hug Bummie…

 

Jessica:           Bummie, sweetie you are so marvelously beautiful…

Kibum:             Mom, what are you saying…? I have not seen myself yet so I can’t comprehend what you
                        are saying… and Mom, what I did was just to go out and come back here – I mean that’s it 
                        ha?

Jessica:           (giggles at his son’s remarks) Oh, sweetie you have no idea what you’ve done.

Heechul:          Bummie son, yes you are…

  

Just as Heechul stops, JP Owen enters the scene…

 

JP Owen:        Bummie sweetie – Happy Birthday to you!! My god – look at you – astoundingly stunning…

Kibum:             Oh, hi Papa. Thank you for coming… I thought you will not come…

JP Owen:        No way sweetie… I love you dearly and there is no way that I will not come to witness this
                        important event in your life…

Jessica:           Hi Daddy, thanks for coming… Bummie hasn’t seen himself yet so he doesn’t realize how
                        beautiful he is…

Heechul:          Hi Daddy… thanks for everything…

JP Owen:        No worries son. I am just so happy to be here to celebrate with Bummie here… (Looks at
                        Kibum)
hhmmm so you haven’t seen yourself? (Calls Taeyang) Mr. Taeyang…

Taeyang:         Yes, sir

JP Owen:        Get a mirror please…

  

So the mirror is placed at the back of Kibum…

 

JP Owen:        Bummie dear – look at yourself…

Kibum:             Alright (faces in front of the mirror and is surprised as to what he has become)… Oh –
                        Aunt Soo is so great!! I love how artistically this is…

  

 

All of them except Kibum shake their head in disbelief how the latter is so straightforwardly unattached with the whole scenario – however endeared with Kibum’s humbleness and indisputable genuine character.

 

Kibum:             Papa, Daddy and Mommy; I would like to extend my deepest thanks for what you all have
                        done for my birthday. I am really very happy – seeing your smiles – are already a
                        wonderful sight for me. I know the hardships of what you all have done to make my
                        birthday really unforgettable. So from the bottom of my heart – thank you very much.
                        (Turns and walks where the three are starting from his grandfather) I love you Papa,
                        Daddy and especially my beautiful inside and out Mom…

Jessica:           You are most welcome sweetie. Your Papa, Dad and I are the ones that are really
                        thankful for giving this opportunity to experience how wonderful it is (then suddenly turns
                        back at her Dad to say)
Oh… Daddy, I hope you didn’t forget to record the whole event,
                       did you?

JP Owen:        Jessie dear – who would forget. Moi? You are greatly mistaken dear…

Jessica:           Thanks Daddy – I love you…

Heechul:          Dad, I hope you had a wonderful trip on your way here. Are you going to stay for a bit long
                        or you will have to go back as soon as possible?

JP Owen:        I can stay a bit longer to enjoy – I too, have the right to celebrate with the celebrant…

Kibum:             (laughs) Papa – you sure are weird…

JP Owen:        Bummie before I forget, I need to give you “some things”… (Calls on Taeyang), Mr.
                       Taeyang, kindly bring me the luggage…

 

 Page 5 Ends here.....frown need to cut...


Follows the next page......blush thanks everyone...