It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 4/Chapter 19/Page 4/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation...............smiley bear with me... I am writing on the spot so mistakes can be a lot crying


 

Just as Sooyoung stops talking; the broadcaster says…

  

“Ladies and Gentlemen…

Please welcome our birthday celebrant’s Mom and Dad…

  

Mr. Kim Heechul…

  

Heechul walks in wearing a light thin flowingly velvet Black Opera outfit with a Silver by Gold thread linings, inner shirt is a frilled long top in multi-colored silk-thread-Georgette long sleeves styled like Cravat shirt embroidered with Sun-Moon-Stars-Fairies design Rochet and worn as an underpants, is a Korean/Indian in Silver-Gold Bowknot narrow to wide shape pants.

 

Worn on feet is a pair of Silver-Golden embroidered flat-coated Retrievers so-like the Elves shoes. Finally matching is a hat which is inspired from the Baroque Period and the fairy tales of Charles Perrault.

 

 

And Ms. Jessica Pierre…”

  

Jessica enters the scene in a very elegant magical Golden Moon designed layered dress – skirt’s bottom parts are layers of light gold satin topped with chiffon skirt – upper dress part is a laced trim corset - in all, is coordinated with a light to golden yellow feathery organza cloak (the bottom hem thinly bordered with animated leaves and above them are flowers designs)

 

On her head is a yellow diamond Moon-Flower design golden tiara (just at a right size not to overshadow the get up) and on her feet is a pair of Golden patched with Swarovski elements' shoes that breathtakingly glistens when beamed down by light.

 

 When two meets at the center, all of the guests could not help but go gaga watching how beautiful the couple is - like a pair of equal, equivalent magnificent effects acting in converse ways and likely to create spectacular revolution – they feel like mixing with gods of some sort.

  

“uugghh, sure Kibum’s parents are like you know heavenly creatures”

“Are they even human?”

 

“Oh my freaking flipping lizards – I wish I will meet a woman like Ms. Jessica – she is utterly gorgeous”

 “And don’t discount Mr. Heechul – he is just equally gorgeous as Ms. Jessica”

“How would you like to describe the Kim’s family? I can’t even imagine!”

 

“Seohyun, I keep on wondering how Kibum’s parents look like and still now – wondering how wonderful they are”

“Hyoyeon, yeah – same here (putting her hands on and looking at Seohyun – murmuring) – I wonder how would Kibum look like now watching how gorgeous his parents are - I say, far more beautiful”

  

 

As with the Choi’s family reactions;

 

Leeteuk:          Darling, you did a great job – they are like masterpieces.

Sooyoung:       (smiling at Leeteuk) yap, I know it is not good to say but Heechul, Jessica and Bummie are
                        like very magnificent subjects to experiment with – ha ha ha. Oh my Dear – look how
                        beautiful they are – no change of any sign – my gosh just like the old days – still beautiful
                        and perfect…

Leeteuk:          sure, I have never met a crazy fan girl such as you.

Minho:             Mom, my god – Bummie’s parents are sure pretty… Uncle Heechul and Aunt Jessica… 
                       and Bummie?

Taemin:           (in a soft voice) yeah…. And Bummie?

Leeteuk:          (amazed by his sons reactions – teases them) so what now? (Looks at the two seriously
                        wondering)
Hey, darling I have a feeling that our two sons, according to my sixth sense,
                        are Kibum’s admirers…

Minho:             (coughs) hhmm – wh-what?

Taemin:           (smirks) well, I guess

Sooyoung:       (looks at Leeteuk) so? What is wrong with that? I remember during their engagement
                        party you acted the same thing in admiring Heechul – just to remind you - up to now. That
                        is normal, Why darling, do you discriminate?

Leeteuk:          (raising his eyebrow in surprise) of what?

Sooyoung:       (raises her eyebrow too) of gender identity? We have several gay friends that are so nice 
                        – and mind you. If it turns out that one of our sons likes the same – I don’t mind.

Leeteuk:          (looks at his two sons - whispering) *** “hey you two, what? What was that all about?

Taemin:           (laughing at his father’s almost like screechy look) Oh mom, (straightforwardly says) she
                        will accept anyone of us liking the same only if it is Bummie…

Minho:             (turns to look at Taemin in a shocking expression) Taeminnah – you….

Taemin:           (smirks at Minho and whispers) it is good to let things out early as possible so we know
                        Dad’s reaction

Leeteuk:          (looks back at Sooyoung) Dear, did you just say those words to Minho and Taemin?

Sooyoung:       (smiling at Leeteuk) Yes Darling as a matter of fact – in front of Bummie…

Leeteuk:          (covers his mouth due to Sooyoung’s boldness) Oh my god – you really are something
                        Soo…

Sooyoung:       (in wonder and looks at the three) It might happen… You’ll never know…

 

 

Meanwhile over at Kibum’s room, the person who is guiding the latter is Ms. Joonie – who could not stop staring at Kibum’s entire appearance saying to herself, “Oh my god, this child is really stunningly beautiful – I have never seen like it”and suddenly brought back to reality when Kibum who is currently blindfolded asks,

 

Kibum:             Ms. Joonie, are you alright? You are not speaking a word?

Joonie:            (caught in surprise) hhmmm, no Bummie – I am in awe of fascination just by looking at
                       how beautiful you are…

Kibum:             (bows his head) Ms. Joonie, stop it – you are embarrassing me?

Joonie:            (insists and cups Bummie’s face) I am serious Bummie dear – you are really gorgeous. I
                       am lady but I couldn't help saying something hmm.. same words of appreciation of you. I
                       mean – you are an immense threat to gentlemen and ladies who are here right now. I
                       wonder how they would react upon seeing you….gosh… 

Kibum:             (holds Joonie’s hands) Ms. Joonie – hmmm, let’s go… you sure are silly…

  

While continue talking, the two steps out of the room and heads towards the destined location…

 

Joonie:            (laughs at Kibum) oohhh… dear…. Okey come on…accept it – you are splendidly lovely…

Kibum:             (hushes her) ssshhh… Mith Joonie…you are really ccraaattthyy… ha ha ha

Joonie:            (wiggling Bummie’s left hand) aaaiissshh Bummie…you little lovely rat…

Kibum:             (giggles) thee…I tot I am lovely – now I am a rat?

Joonie:            (laughs) yeah…whatever Bummie…

Kibum:             (in wonder) so where are we heading?

Joonie:            at the main entrance door… and relax as when the door opens - I will not be
                        accompanying you heading out, ok?

Kibum:             (shrugs off his shoulder) okey…no worries…

  

 

When they reach the destination both of them stop near at the dark main entrance door. However, Joonie has secretly brought a flashlight to guide her way back. She removes Kibum’s blindfold and starts to leave…

 

Kibum:             (squeezing Joonie’s hand) so still dark ha?

Joonie:            (squeezes back) relax, ok? I have to go now...

Kibum:             I am – watch your way out… be careful…

Joonie:            (giggles) oh don’t worry me have a flashlight…

Kibum:             oh my… thanks Ms. Joonie…

 

 

Meanwhile, Heechul and Jessica head towards the side front of the door to watch Kibum’s emergence and they start conversing…

 

Jessica:           Hon, I am so excited of Bummie… I wonder how he looks like – we were kept in the dark
                        by Eonnie Soo… oh (squeezing Heechul’s hand)

Heechul:          Me too… she has done a lot of effort in taking care of Bummie and us – the entire whole
                        event actually…

Jessica:           yeah, it is like repeating history itself… (Giggles)…oh darn – I am nervous…

Heechul:          hush… be still hon… just relax…

Jessica:           It’s just that – this is the first time we are celebrating Kibum’s birthday… I could not stop
                        myself from getting nervously excited…

Heechul:          (suddenly remembers) Hon, where is Dad?

Jessica:           He’s here somewhere hidden… you know dad…

Heechul:          (laughing) yeah… and I am pretty sure – he is anxiously agitated right now as well…By the
                        way, Hon, you look so perfectly beautiful… I love you…

Jessica:           Thanks honey – and you too… Love you too…

 

Back at the Choi’s;

 

Minho:             Mom, is Bummie coming out now?

Sooyoung:      Sure Minnie, in a matter of minutes – I guess… gosh – it is such a waste we could not take
                       pictures…

Teamin:           yeah….

Leeteuk:          hhmmm I guess the reasons are pretty obvious…

Sooyoung:       I know but I was informed that this is being recorded by Bummie’s grandfather…

Leeteuk:          (whispers at Sooyoung) is he here right now?

Sooyoung:       yeah…

Leeteuk:          oh…

 

 

Suddenly, the broadcaster starts the announcement of Kibum’s arrival…

 

Page 4 Ends here.............indecision


Next Page ... In progress ... currently grouping a flock of thoughts... thanks everyone...heart