It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 40/Page 87/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.......................................................28th Page...........................


 

Kibum pauses and quickly glances at Minho who is facing their families oblivious of what is going to happen making him smiles…

 

“Right from the very start of my younger life,
I have been showered with love and devotion by someone so dear to me…
After life’s encounters, everything came back to the way it used to be
and I am exquisitely so happy and satisfied…

And so everyone, I would not like to bore every one of you any longer,
I am here infront of all of you to witness this gift that
I will receive by making an important announcement...”

 

At this moment, Kibum walks towards Minho – who is still so unaware of what is going on– gets both hands of the latter and stares at his beloved’s eyes, who now looks totally surprised and bewildered but willingly responds to his gestures smiling and this time very attentive, staring back at Kibum and the latter saying…

 

“Will you marry me…
my beloved other half Minnie…?”

 

 

Kibum stands facing Minho holding his now shaking hands and the latter staring back at the other in disbelief, and tears roll down in his cheeks. Minho understanding his emotions feels like everyting happens in a space of time much less than a second. The next moment he knows, his hands are shaking, knees almost to crumple fortunate that Kibum holding both of his hands are giving him support, and he feels like floating on the clouds of pure happiness, to his relief, now it does not hurt – it is just so good.

 

Minho has no idea that Kibum would do this, and then he glances around the whole crowd and Minho could see that his family as well as Kibum’s family and of course Batista family has not known about it either. They all looked just as shocked, and so did the twins, Minnie and Kibummie who are jumping and cheering for him. Then Minho’s eyes land to Taeyang and the newly crowned King as well, King Owen who both do not looks so surprised and both having a wistful expressions as the two look at Kibum. And that alone, Minho realizes that they knew all along and had not said a word.

 

And as he looks back at everyone, they all have risen to their moment of unexpected astoundment and now cheering at him rushing him to respond and thus, he looks back at Kibum and gasps to see pouting as he has been perhaps busy discovering and realizing what was going on – Minho giggles and responds…

 

“Yes…
I will marry and love you for eternity…
my whole life Bummie…”

 

Minho walks near much closer to Kibum and kisses him on the cheek and smiles absolutely happy and pleased…

 

“Assshh… Minnie…so mean…
I say other half….you say whole life…”

 

“Well… that is the truth you know…
 you are my life and you know that…”

 

Kibum acting silly pouting even more expresses…

 

“I feel so embarrassed, they might think…
you are not so important to me…
you are my life too…you know…”

 

(giggling) Of course, I know…
and you have already proven that..so…”

 

 

Before Minho could ever continue talking, somebody below is pulling his pants and stares at Kibum instantly who nods because he is experiencing the same thing. And thus, both look down and at the same time and surprised to see Minnie and Kibummie with their impatient cute faces stating…

 

“Just get it over and done with already Appa… Umma…
stop bickering ...
you are both old enough already…aaaiii…”

Says the complaining cute pouting Minnie
 

“Yap…yap… the childish behavior…
leave that to Minnie and I as well as SuLi…
hold on… (whispers at Minnie)

 

“Okay…hold on Appa…Umma…”

 

Minnie’s left hand raising to Kibum and Minnie and gets Kibummie’s hand and walks back to the chuckling families and gets JP Owen’s both hands and asks…

 

“King Papa Owee…come with us…”
 


Both the kids say making everyone amazed and mersmerised watching the twins casually pulling JP Owen’s hands and watch carefully following their movements and ending it when it reaches Kibum and Minho’s location and waits…

 

“King Papa Owee…
Kimmie and I know that you have the authority to marry…
so please marry Appa and Umma now…”

Poutingly insists Minnie and continues…

 

“King Papa Owee… because if not now…
it will take forever and Appa might do some
crazy preparations again to make Umma happy
who is already so happy right now…”

 

“Yes… agree…we will be the ring bearers…
hhhmmm… rings…
(suddenly goes to Kibum asking) Appa…rings…?”

 

 

Kibum blushes and panics as he never thought of preparing rings because true enough with what their children stated; he had planned of making their wedding celebration a huge one. Right now, he does not how to respond but takes the courage to reply anyhow…

 

“Uuuhhhmmm… sweeties…
please forgive Appa…
cause I was not able to bring temporary rings…
They are currently being prepared for the grand wedding…”

 

 

Hearing what their father just stated, make the twins so frustrated and shows their dissappointement in a very cute pleasing to watch manner. So Minnie and Kibummie look at each other agreeing…

 

“See…Kimmie…we were right…aaaiii…
(searches for Taemin and Jongie and calls them)
Mama Tamin… Papa Jongie…

(waves hand) please come quick…!”

Minnie practically frenzied pouting her lips and wailing her arms…

 

“Hi Mama Tamin… Appa Jonggie…
we need you…”

The singing in manner reply Kibummie calls on Taemin and Jonghyun.
 

 

And so Jonghyun and Taemin despite holding their laughters decide to appear serious and so attentive – each replies,

 

“Yes… Minnie… Kibummie…?”
 

“What can Mama Tamin and I do…?”
 

“MAKE RINGS…NOW…Instantly…
(cute pleading eyes)
please Mama Tamin…Papa Jonggie…”

 

 

 

Page 87 Chapter 40 Ends Here................................................next page please.....................................