It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 40/Page 86/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.......................................................27th Page...........................


 

 

Back to Minho
Entering the Room

 

Minho has been inside the room for almost like thirty minutes almost to a point of falling sleep and because of the constant worry; it helps him to keep awake and cautious. He keeps on looking at his watch wondering what is going on and decides to move and inspect the room further when suddenly he gets a shock of a lifetime when two unidentifiable guys stops him in his track and asks him to follow them.

 

Judging with the way they appear with their outfits in black suites and appearances, Minho is sure that these men are outsiders and thus, he panics heart beating so fast and his body is profusely sweating– literally shocked as frack. What instantly comes to Minho’s mind, are negative thoughts of uninvited people who are here to spy on Kibum’s coronation and probably exposing his identity.

 

“Oh my god…
please, do not let something bad happen
to my entire family, especially Kibummie…
I am willing to sacrifice myself just to save them…”

Minho’s thoughts while walking fearfully…

 

Head down and unwilling to even check the surrounding, each walk is so painfully excruciating for Minho, unknowingly; his tears are flowing on his cheeks due to fear – he is so scared. He is massively praying so hard that nothing happens to his family thus, at this moment, he is willing to accept whatever fate awaits him.

 

Minho starts to think of those beautiful memories with his twins and Kibummie – he admits, it is driving him crazy – instantaneously, he chokes and tries to muffles his cries. He honestly, never expects that this is how things are going to end and he does not like it – he wants to be with Kibummie, king or not – it does not matter. Minho just wants to spend a beautiful lovely life with him and their children.

 

Minho could not accept it – though he kind of thought of something like this might ever happened, he disregarded that dark scheme and dismissed it. And now, it is happening, he feels a tremendous fear – unbearable hurt, only a violent shock, such as you get from infusing anesthetics; with it a sense of utter numbness.

 

Just to get the mix of fury, fear and sadness at the world off Minho’s chest; uncourageous as it is; to scream, however unsuccessfully against thesituation; Minho starts to call on Kibum’s name helplessly.

 

“Bummie..! Bummie…please…
(raises his head with eyes closed and shout out loud)

BUMMIE….WHERE ARE YOU?!...
I NEED YOU…PLEASE HELP ME…!”

 

 

After his scream, a pair of warm hands touches his face and moves up to embrace him safely and says…

 

“Sssshhh… Baby….sweetie…
what is wrong…? Why are you crying…
something wrong happened…?”

 

 

With this kind of intrinsic voice he knows very well, suddenly, in the very middle of saying something, he surrenders to the feeling he senses – it is very easy to describe what it feels, and Minho remembers it with the utmost vividness. Faithfully speaking, it is the sensation of being cradled and sheltered – so peacefully calming. Minho knows immediately who could only give this kind of serenity…

 

“Bummie…?”
 

“Yes… sweetie… what is wrong…?”

 

Minho:              (looks intently at Kibum’s eyes)
                        Are you really here…?

Kibum:             (kisses Minho’s lips) Of course…
                        (embraces Minho) come on…sweetie…
                        you are scaring me…

                        (wiping Minho’s tears) cry baby….assshh..

 

Minho:              (sobbing) I thought…
                         I mean like intruders finally succeeded
                         to cause harm to you…our whole family…
                         I was so scared… 

                        (and gasps just realizing the surrounding)
                        And, why are there so many tiny
                        beautiful ornamented lights everywhere…?
                        What is going on… but… this is so beautiful…
                        Is this like an extension of you being crowned king…

                        (gasps again) Oh… I forgot you are now a king…
                        (bows down) Sorry…King Kibum…

 

Kibum:             (sniggering at Minho) Minnie…
                       what the heck are you thinking and right now you are doing…?
                       Get up…Am still me…

                       (lifts up Minho) with you and to our entire family…
                       am just the normal Kibummie you have always known…

 

Minho:              (acting suspicious) Bummie… why are you here…?

 

 

Then again, the atmosphere suddenly changes, Minho thinks of it surely like this could probably a family sort celebrating Kibum’s coronation and perhaps a triple celebration Minnie and Kibummie’s palace’s way of birthday celebration, the birth of SuLi, and finally, Kibum’s coronation as.

 

And within a minute, a soft drifting music is being played by the suddenly shown orchestra inside the huge gazebo area – giving Minho a surprise, comes next are fireflies and colorful balloons flying and going against the flow are lightly scented variety of flowers falling almost covering the whole garden area. Minho obviously is enjoying the sight and smiles when everyone gathers around their place where all the familiar faces are present, even Taemin and Onew come with them.

 

Minho looks so ecstatic as all his dearly loved families gather around to celebrate Kibum’s momentous events. Minho giggles at the sight of Minnie and Kibummie dressed like cute little elves. He also smiles at his parents and Kibum’s family as well as Mr. and Mrs. Batista across their area when they all at the same time wave at him and Kibum.

 

Minho jerks in surprise when Kibum raps a silver kind or wand on the bell hanged on one of the poles and smiles brightly as the latter looks around at all his family, Minho’s family, the Batista family as well as his extended families. Almost everyone that Kibum cares about present at the area.

 

“I’d like to thank all of you for your continued love,
support and understanding to me,
to everything that we are doing,
to all of you I consider my family for continuously
providing me with joy in every way…”

Kibum smiles as he speaks…

 

Minho chuckles as he listens cause it sounds like an anniversary speech rather than a celebration speech, and just to be assured of what he thinks, roams his eyes around just to look for someone that thinks the same way as him – but amused to find none. And now, looks at Kibum’s face and surprised to see the latter being emotional so sudden.

 

“Things happen for a reason,
and let me tell you regardless of turn of events –
I am very happy and never regret any single experiences
and encounters that passed and wll pass along the way.

 

One of those beautiful moments is...
the fruit of unconditional love my beloved Natalie
had given me; beloved dearest children – Minnie and Kibummie.
I am so forever grateful to her
and will forever keep her in my heart and mind.

 

The generous and unconditional love of everyone
who continuously provide me and I had and
still will have the pleasure of receiving them from all of you.
Honestly, I do not know how I will ever reciprocate
but I will try my very best to give back in my own special way.

 

But right now, it is not about me…”

 

 

 

Page 86 Chapter 40 Ends Here....................................................next page please...............................