It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 40/Page 80/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation..........................................................................21th Page........................................


 

 

Taeyang is most happily proud to watch Kibum walks and he could almost hear despite seated afar from the common area where people of two kingdoms and the invited guests from all over the world are located the sighs of admiration and soft whispers of wonder and appreciation, he thinks…

 

“I am so proud of you, Kibummie…
my dearest son…
I will always be with you…”

 

 

As Kibum already in close proximity to Minho’s location, he pauses and waves firstly at Mr. and Mrs. Batista, Tiffany, Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Yuri and blows kisses to Minnie and Kibummie then looks worriedly at the daydreaming  Minho for several seconds only then moves on to focus on the next activity of ceremonial rites.

 

Meanwhile Minho who is trying so hard to grasp the entire scenario would exercise some dispassion just so to control his congesting emotions to a burst. But upon hearing Kibum’s name declaring him as King, Minho totally goes into an absent stare. It is like being transported to a peaceful garden, captivated by the beauty of the landscape, the hills, and the green – unknowingly he smiles.

 

At this moment, Taemin notices Minho condition of staring into a blank space and amused at his older brother’s facial expression describing it in a way that’s more like his metamorphical jaw dropping through the table watching Kibum so that he secretly nudges at Tiffany to let his oldest brother gets back to his own senses. Tiffany glances at Taemin who perks his lips pointing at Minho and thus, she understands; whisper at the other’s ears…

 

“Minho….Minho…Look at Bummie…”
 

 

And just by the mention of his beloved Kibum, Minho is sent back to reality and finds the source of the voice to offer acknowledgment.

 

“Minho…sweetheart…
watch your beloved Kibummie…”

 

 

Minho focuses back at Kibum’s coronation and despite acting normal; he could feel his chest tightening that swiftly he would drink water to relieve him. Nevertheless, watching and knowing the fact that Kibum is of royal descent and the latter to be crowned contributes to his general feeling of hazy-headed contentment.

 

Meanwhile Kibum has already been anointed, blesses and consecrated by the Archbishop, while he is seated at his own King’s Chair. After receiving the orb and scepter, the Archbishop places King Philip’s Crown on Kibum’s head and then comes next is the homage done by Archbishop and senior members of the royal family such as Lord Owen, the members of the council or the Great Officers of the State.

 

What follows is Kibum’s Coronation Oath…

 

“Prince Kim Kibum, is your Majesty willing to take the Oath?”

 

And Kibum readily answers…

 

“I am willing…”
 

“Will you solemly promise and swear to govern
the Peoples of Norgein and Winnesseth,
and of your Possessions and the other Territories
of any of them belonging or pertaining,
according to their respective laws and customs?”

 

“I solemly promise to do so…”

 

Correspondingly, Minho despite battling his ridiculous condition, as he never expected for any of these to happen; he just wants Kibum to spend his life with; he could not stop himself being in a state of bewilderment like being into a deep hole or falling into the abyss… battling with himself,

 

“I feel strange…
Kibum is so bright that I can hardly see…
What are those loud noises…? Aaahhh…?
What is wrong with me…?
Why do I feel scared…?
Will Bummie and I be okay…?
Is he going to be taken away from me again…?
Please don’t take him away from me again…
please… please!...I…can’t…”

 

At this moment too…

 

“Umma…Umma….”

“Umma… Umma…There…Umma…”

 

“Ooohhh…. My lovely kids are calling me…
but I can not see them…
Minnie…Kibummie…. Am here….
where are you both…
Time to go home now… Minnie…Kibummie…uughh…
who’s pushing me…?”

 

“Minho hyung …hey….Minho hyung…
come on…you need to go there…
King Kibum… Bummie…is calling you…”

 

 

At this instant upon hearing Kibum’s name; Minho is sent back reality from another dimension by Taemin pushing him hard to get back to his sense; the other stating…

 

“Hyung…finally, are you back…? Hey…!”
 

“Hah…Taemin…what are you doing…?
Am alright…why what is it…?”


 

Taemin:           (sighs) My goodness sake hyung…
                       get over with your own world of confusion dilemma…
                       You should be very proud…
                       your and our beloved is a King…

                       (exhales loudly) ggeezzz…hyung…

 

Minho:              (confused) Oh…yes…Kibummie…King…
                        (unaware that Kibum is waiting for him)
                        Taeminnie…is it done…? The kids…?

Taemin:           (gasps in disbelief) What done…
                        (points at Kibum) the King is calling you to be with them…
                        Minnie and Kibummie are with his father,
                        the King seated beside them…
                        they have been pulling your shirt but you were so totally
                        out of yourself that they were instead accompanied by
                        Baron Kangin…and you…

                       (pushing Minho) Go…move… wait…hold on…
                        (calls on Kikwang) Mr. Kikwang, please accompany him…
                        I am worried of his state…

 

Kikwang:         (bows) Yes… Taemin…

 

 

 

Page 80 Chapter 40 Ends Here................................................................next page please.................................