It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 40/Page 79/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation..........................................................................20th Page........................................


 

 

After two minutes, the Master of the Ceremony speaks…

 

“Please rise…
Here comes the Royal Family...”

 

 

“Umma…He said, the Royal Family…
so there is a King and a Queen…”
Says the super excited Minnie…

 

Minho could not respond back instead looks at Tiffany who is beside him and says…

 

Minho:              Auntie…Royal Family…?

Tiffany:            (blinks her eyes softly and says)
                        I am stunned as well but let’s be just a witness…

Taemin:           (nudges Tiffany) Mom…
                        I think we are part of the important group…

                         (sees the walking members of the royal family)
                         Mom… here they are coming this way…

 

 

“Archduke Jean Fairmonte Guillard Owen of Norgeian and Winnesseth”
“Duke Kim Heechul of Norgeian and Winnesseth”

“Duchess Jessica Kim Fairmonte Guillard Owen of Norgeian and Winnesseth”
“Baron Kim Kangin of Winesseth”
 

 

The line up is headed by Lord Owen, follows next is the couple Jessica and Heechul and last is Kangin. And after the royal march, they all seated at the Lord’s Area including JP Owen, Jessica, Heechul and Kangin.

 

On the other side is the Member’s Area where Mr. and Mrs. Batista, Minho, Onew, Jonghyun, Yuri, Tiffany, Taemin, Minnie, Kibummie and SuLi are located.

 

“Members of the Royal Family”

 

The next line up is headed by couple Leeteuk and Sooyoung followed by Taeyang and Joonie – joining the others at the Member’s Area.
 

Between the Lord and Peer’s Areas, is the Prince’s Area which is currently at the moment.

 

The layout of the royal principal area consists of four elevated floors; the upper part which is the fourth part is where the King and Queen are to be seated. Third part is where the new king will be seated while the second floor consists of two rectangular tables consisting of the Lord’s and Prince’s Areas while the first floor consists of two huge rectangular tables consisting of only one table on the left for the Member’s Area and on the right side are two tables arranged in two floors are for the Great Officers of State and VIP guests around the globe and the second elevated floor is for the clergies.

 

“King Philip Cheau Pilliard Pierre and
Queen Margret Beautoi Cheau Pilliard  Pierre of Norgeian”

 

 

All of the invited guests globally especially the Batista couple, Minho and company are stunned to hear the names being called as members of the royal family that Minnie and Kibummie both at the same time each hold Minho’s arm and each has something to say…

 

“Umma…
Papa, a Lord while Mommy and Daddy are prince and princess…?
And Dranny and Mamu are the King and Queen…?
Oh my goodness…”

The enthralled Minnie says…
 

“Wow…
Papa, Mommy and Daddy are great…
King Dranny and Queen Mamu”

Happy Kibummie watching their great grandfather and grandparents walk…

 

“Mommy…
Auntie Jessica and Uncle Heechul…
Prince and Princess and
Mr. Owen, Lord…and Mom…
remember Mr. Philip and Mrs. Margret…
they were present at Minnie and Kibummie’s birthday…
are the King and Queen?”

 

“Yes…hhhmm…”
The can not talk Tiffany…
 

“This is getting interesting…”
The intrigued Taemin says..

 

“Jonggie… so what is Kibum-ssi…?”


“You…probably Prince…?
My… this family is like…phewww….

I can hardly breathe…”

 

“Daddy… I was right…
their presence is so nobly that when we first met them,
I immediately thought of them as noble…”

Tapping her cheek as Mrs. Batista speaks…


“But they never flaunt it… how amazing is that..?”
Mr. Batsita shaking his head in disbelief and awe in replying…
 

 

While everyone has something to say, Minho has remained so unmoving, dumbfounded and speechless. It feels like he is in another dimension and not in this moment of reality; he could not fully grasp the profundity of the event – how he wishes that somehow he is in a different dimension where it could have been easier for him to accept this level of instensity.

 

Comes next, after all the concerned royal members are called and seated at the assigned sitting areas including the King and Queen take their seat on the Chair of Estates, is the distribution of sealed envelopes noted on the seal…

 “To be opened during the coronation banquet after the announcement”
to all the invited immediate family and visitors, such as; Mr. and Mrs. Batista, Minho, Onew, Taemin, Taeyang, Tiffany and Kibum’s high school classmates including Siwon and Sunny.

 

Thenafter is…

 

“May it please your majesties;
You have decided to depart from your thrones to rule the Kingdom of Norgeian;
And to find a ruler for the Kingdom of Winnesseth,

I here present unto you, Kim Kibum,
your undoubted King
of the Kingdoms of Norgeian and Winnesseth”

 

Thenafter Kibum’s announcement as the new king ends; the music is played, a classical and religiously inspired – a kind of soft and captivating music unparalleled by any other piece – used as an entrance anthem.
 

Two clergies suddenly appear carrying a reel of linen-thick cloth placed at the beginning of the already carpeted alleyway; starts to roll out the reel thick cloth and then come into view a sparkly surface to walk on.
 

Suddenly a distinct sound of bell echoes the entire gallery marking Kibum’s entrance. And thus, Kibum appears Robed of State of amber velvet – consists of an ermine cape and a long amber velvet train lined with more ermine and decorated with real gold and silver laces. Underneath are two more clothings wherein the first clothings; an anointing gown – a loose white undergarment of fine lined cloth edged with a lace border, closed round neck while the second clothing; a long coat of gold and silver silk which reaches to the ankles and has wide-flowing sleeves. It is lined with crimson-coloured silk, trimmed and heavily embroidered with gold and silver laces, woven with national symbols and fastened with a blend of gold-silver-bronze belt.
 

So kingly he marches on the special embroidered with gold and silver laces carpet looking handsomely beautiful and regal as always.

 

While Minnie and Kibummie are joyful of their father being King; Mr. and Mrs. Batista, Minho, Onew, Jonghyun, Yuri, Tiffany, and Taemin are all becoming awestruck and speechless upon hearing the proclamation of Kibum as the new King. Infact, not just them, all the invited guests from all over the world especially all their classmates in high school are all astounded and shocked and as Kibum walks the isle; all of them are mersmerised by his royalness that emits from his persona naturally.

 

Kibum’s immediate family and relatives are so in high spirits and pleased to see him being crowned as they were initially concerned by Kibum not accepting his destiny as the King.

 

 

 

Page 79 Chapter 40 Ends Here..................................................next page please.....................................