It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 40/Page 70/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.........................................................11th Page.................................................


 

The King’s Coronation
Kim Kibum with the
Entire Extended Family

 

 

The Invitations were sent two weeks before the coronation, just right after Yuri’s birth of the twins, organized by the Palace with Kibum’s final approval.

 

Having to be put on a situation as to which kingdom the event must be held; it has been solely decided by Lord Owen that the Ceremony will be held at his beloved’s wife, the late Princess Antoinette’s kingdom which is highly much-admired by King Philip and Queen Margret.

 

A blend of time-honored and fresh procedures is put into place to create one of the most unforgettable events for the Kingdoms of Norgeian and Winesseth history.

 

The Coronation Commission headed by Lord Owen is incharge with management of the planning and execution of each aspect of the upcoming outstanding and stupendous intricate event – difficult in a sense that, aside from carrying out the whole occasion; the person to be crowned, he is someone who is of great global importance and particularly hiding from the public’s eyes.

 

Lord Owen trusted to be the instigator of each part of the Coronation such as liturgical, ceremonial and logistical calling for such required expertise, skill, discretion and vision with the help of both palaces reliable committees.

 

As part of the procedures of holding colossal monumental event, six months before the Coronation day, the largest gallery area located outside the palace was closed for the enormous goal of its conversion in preparation for the Coronation Ceremony. This included the building of additional annexes at the sides around the gallery to provide huge space for the processions to assemble people of both kingdoms and for the laying out of the ceremonial objects or regalia; seating arrangements constructed in a constituted manner to strategically place visitors not just for the two kingdoms but invitees from all around the globe.

 

Parade route has to be designed with decorations and the roads to be expanded temporarily to give way for the large entourage ever. As for the natural decorations like flowers and plants – these will be installed at early dawn hours before the event except for fireworks, floodlighting and thousands of balloons fly-off displays.

 

Unknown to Minho and others, Kibum has been diligent and patient enough to attend rehearsals to ensure all aspects of the Coronation ceremony goes perfectly well including the endless fitting of the ceremonial wardrobes and its final dress rehearsal designed not by Jonghyun though previously suggested however beg to be excused for concealment reason.

 

Same applies to Taemin regarding the invitation; Lord Owen as suggested by Kibum hired a respected world-renowned or legendary illustrator and painter to design the official invitation, also designed by painting the whole gigantic gallery with works of art –which characterizes Kibum’s charismatic and excellent personalities through amusing and beautiful designs.

 

Lord Owen beams so proud of successfully achieving the necessary requirements after a thorough careful detailed inspection of the whole arrangement. And when assured that everything is ready, makes a final decision…

 

“Kibummie… everything is ready…
you may now proceed.
Do you wish me to call on Mr. Kangin to
help you arrange transportation for
them…?”

 

“Papa… I will ask Mr. Taeyang to arrange
the travel instead so Mr. Kangin can rest.
I know he had and still be having hard tasks
to perform…”

 

“Okay then… bye son…
take care and see you tomorrow…”

 

“See you too Papa…
please, send my regards to everyone.
I will be arriving tomorrow night…”

 

 

At nighttime while having dinner with his family, Kibum asks Minho regarding the newly born twins.

 

Kibum:             Sweetie… how are the twins…?

Minnie:             (butting in) Appa… Twins the second… ah…ah…
                        Kimmie and I are also twins… confusing…

Yuri:                 (laughing) Minnie… baby…

Kibum:             (closes eyes and smiles) Sorry… my angels…

Kibummie:       (opening both of his palms) Is okay Appa…

Minho:              (chortles) They are alright Bummie.
                        From now on we will call you like by team partner.
                        Like Minnie and Kibummie should be called Minki while
                        Sue and Liam should be called Suli.

Yuri:                 Whoa… that’s cute… 

Minho:              (bows his head) Yap. Anyway, according to Auntie Tiffany,
                        Sue and Liam will be discharged anytime next week.

Minnie:             (giggles) They are so cute and healthy Umma…
                        Sue is very pretty and Liam is adorable…

Minho:              (kisses Minnie and Kibummie) Just like when you were
                        babies and still are sweethearts…

Kibummie:       (beams widely) I will always play with them…

Jonghyun:        Sure you can… Kimmie…

 

Kibum quietly puts down the spoon and fork and calls the attention of everyone...

 

“Guys, tomorrow I will go to visit Papa.
I will be staying there for three days or
more. “

 

Minnie:             Is it for a business or vacation trip Appa…?

Kibum:             (looks at Minnie while tapping his chin)
                        hhhmmm…. Mixed…why baby…?

Minnie:             (pouting) I miss Mommies and Daddies,
                         Papa too and Poppy and Mamu… actually all of them…

Kibummie:       (looks at Kibum) Appa… how come we do not live together…?

Minnie:             (sighs) Yes… we were discussing that matter Kimmie and I…

 

With Kibummie’s question, all of them are taken aback. Minho looks at Kibum while Jonghyun and Yuri quietly eats but would glance at the couple staring at each other somehow lost for words to say. Finally, Minho breaks the silence hoping to speak some sense out of the situation.

 

“Minnie… Kimmie…
Perhaps, one day we will be but right now it
is not possible because Appa’s most jobs
including me and everyone are all here…”

 

Minnie:             (face full of purpose) But you see Appa… Umma…
                        It would be nice to be with them.
                        Especially Poppy and Mamu,
                        they are the happiest seeing Kimmie and I with them.

Kibummie:       (giggles) Yes… Poppy and Mamu are so hilarious…
                       even Mommies and Daddies are so funny…

                       (looks at Minnie) Minnie…
                       we can pray everynight you see…
                       Perhaps, one day our wish will be granted…
                       what do you think…?
 

Minnie:             (smiles positively) Okay… and Suli too…
                        they can come with us…

Kibummie:       (clasps hands) Yes… okay… that is our new mission…

 

Minho surveys the atmosphere and carefully glances at Jonghyun and Yuri who both understand the situation. At this moment, Minho decides not to speak a word but instead wait for what Kibum might say.

 

Meanwhile Kibum hearing his children speak their minds at such young age reminds him of him self when he was their age – makes him smile. He could see the concern covering the faces of Minho and the couple but chooses to simply keep quiet as it is not the proper time.

 

“Minnie… Kimmie…
I will look into that and ponder…”

 

“Thanks Appa…”
Both replying demurely…

 

 

 

Page 70 Chapter 40 Ends Here...........................................................next page please...................