It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 40/Page 58/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.......................................................................21st Page Update.......................................


 

 

Yet another excited countdown from Taemin...

 

At the ecstatic voice of Taemin, the fountains together with the lights dance along to the cheerful rhythm of the music.


Everything in the middle and outer areas moves along with the music;

The slides are now rushing with water and the brilliance attached to the sides of all slides is moving rhythmically.

 

The swimmers like mermaids and mermen together with the sea water creatures outside the glass globes are dancing together to the music same as the sea creatures inside the glass globe.

 

All the lighted adornments inside the globe that already having lustrous appearance are moving in a pattern along with the music and all these sights do non-stop, captivating the attention all of the guests that even the twin’s families are continually gaping in amazement.

 

Then plays another type of cheerful music however this time, all the pool ongoing activities stopped causing for all the guests to wonder and just like in one synchronized movement, all their eyes focused mainly at the three pools surprised to see them empty. They all look at each other when suddenly from the top view all of the guests are astounded to see all customed teen to adult mermen and mermaids’ swimmers appear sliding happily having fun and softly falling on the balloon type sack to catch each swimmer. At the first pool, a clam-like covered glass appeared with more mermaids and mermen and as they fully emerge at the surface; each of them jumps gracefully into the water.

 

The the music changes to another bubbly rhythm and again all of the alive or artificial ornaments begin moving with the rhythm and most magnificent to the guests enjoyment is when all the mermen and mermaids perform a synchronized rhythmic water show beautifully.

 

“Ooohh... fantastic...Mom...Dad...
Look...mermen; mermaids young and adult are
dancing!!”

“Yes...baby...they are...so beautiful...”

“Yes...I want to dance like them...”
 

 

“Woooww...This is so like so magical honey...
I have not seen anything like this...”

“I am just so lucky that Mr. Kim Kibum and Mr. Choi
Minho remembered their high school classmates to
be invited...”

 

“Yeah... I am thankful too...
and just grateful to experience yet another out of
this world shows that only the family of Mr. Kim
Kibum can deliver...”

“Darling... wouldn’t it be great if one day, we get an
invitation from Mr. Kim Kibum to work in one of his
many companies...
I would like to pack up my things and go work for
him...”

“We too...
I pray and hope that this wish will come true...”

 

 

“Hon... thank you for accepting the invitation...”

“My dear...
I would never miss out of this world event like this
from Mr. Kim Kibum...
I have been attending occasions from them since I
was single...”

“Ooohh... interesting...
you act like a fanboy to Mr. Kim Kibum...”

 

 

 

And seconds when the whole performances are finished, the entire swimmer performers swim under the pool and vanished with all the props they have brought along while performing and the sea creatures did not come back after the performance but what comes back are the fountains springing on the sides of the pool falling perfectly at the center of the pool. The gazes on guests’ eyes are full of anticipation as to what comes next.
 

 Much to their surprise, when soft flowy calmly illuminated wracks with its paired bladders occurring on either side or side by side of a prominent midrib colored from olive to yellow start appearing from the side of each pool moving round towards the center leaving an empty space of about five by five feet in diameter adding to the beauty of radiance when these illuminated wracks radiate giving the fountain more lively various shades of colors.
 

After the pools motion, the activity that follows next is the crawling of bushy,elongated, shiny goldish-tawny to brown in color, with shape of a cylinder, repeatedly alternately pinnately branched to the third of fourth order, coils of particularly flattened beautifully chiselled leaves with special characteristics of rounded-elliptical air bladders or sac formed permanently; filling up the area from the end part of Platform B moving in front to the sides as well as the whole sides of the elevated stage stopping only at the middle or half of the globe area.
 

Guests at Platform A are puzzled but thrilled and fully anticipating for the next scene to happen completely in awe and stunned and after some few seconds; they all hear a whirling a soft and wonderful reel sound coming from their back.

So unanimously in synchronized action, they all look back and amazed to see the whole round circle side a foot away from the inner part glass wall of the venue; emerges fountains of several flavours of soft ice cream, milkshakes and shaved-ice and at the front are the shaped-glasses with crystal spoons or the waffle cones are located.

 

The children’s eyes go wild in excitement and the adults are also pretty thrilled to watch fountains of mouth watering desserts. And with this tempting sight, the kids and teens full of enthusiasm and stimulation run to the area where these delicious tempting fountains are located and right away run to the area with some scooping their own and some asking for help from the usherers or their parents who are also engaged in scooping their own as well as single adults enjoying the treat.

 

 

 

 

Page 58 Chapter 40 Ends Here..............................................................next page please................................