It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 40/Page 57/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation..........................................................20th Page Update.....................................................


 

 

The round haul finally reaching the main venue, the annoucer’s voice then again speaks...
 

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen,
we have reached the main venue
for the first day of the two day events.

In a matter of minute is the unveiling of the venue...
Thank you very much...”

 


And the spot or platform where the guests are positioned is just a portion which is half of the entire venue designated as Platform A and at the opposite side where the rooms of the entire Kibum and Minho’s families are also positioned with a bit of a distance of many meters away from where the invitees are placed is the Twins’ Families Platform or Platform B which is also a portion of the other half of the venue.
 

Meanwhile inside the main mechanical room are Taemin and Onew giving the order for the next step to occur discussing...

 

Onew:             (looking at Taemin) Tay... are you happy being isolated
                       with them and here to man everything for the two events?
                       It’s most likely that you will never have the opportunity to
                       enjoy in the fun participation...

Taemin:           (smiles) Onee... well... that makes that two of use...
                        I have you to accompany me with.
                        And beside...

                       (stands proudly) It is our creation and for that we two are
                       the only ones who can do all of these perfectly... right...?

 

Onew:             (nods) Yeah... I agree...

Taemin:           (shrugs off shoulders)
                        So I am not concerned about not being with them...

Onew:             (pats Taemin’s arm gently) The entire guests’ conveyance
                       has landed on the main venue... Tay...

Taemin:           (instructs the announcer to deliver the announcement)
                        Please...announce that they have reached the main venue...

Announcer:      (nods) Yes... Mr. Taemin...

Taemin:           Onee...
                        In a matter of minutes, we will remove the veils inside and
                        out just about the time of the guests entrance inside the
                        main venue....

Onew:             (changes to a serious mode) Okay... Tay...
                       (goes to the speaker phone)
                       Everyone please be ready...
                       Mr. Taemin will state the countdown up to three and
                       at three, please press the switch all at the same time...

 

“Ready... One... Two... Three...”
Taemin’s another countdown...


 

At the count of three along with the removal of the first veil between the two thick glass walls are the lights to provide special effects and the beautiful orchestra of children’s music.
 

Guests look at each other having the same facial expressions – overwhelmed by the enchanting beauty of nature that surrounds them.
 

Taemin and Onew look at each other amused by what they are witnessing especially Taemin who is reminded of the past wearing the same reaction; he chuckles in delight and fun but likes what he sees thinking to himself...

 

“This is just the beginning...
nothing is happening yet...”

 


What confronts the guest are:

A variety of ordinary to exotic sea water species in which, each has its own uniqueness and surprises to show.

Highlighted by humans wearing especially made underwater outfits propelling the swimmers gracefully through the water that is, an elastic waterproof outfit from head to toe wherein: 


For Female:

Head - with headcap is accessorized with soft various colored transluscent hairlike made of elastic soft material that blends with                  the hair and wearing a floral forehead reflector headband.

Upper Body – a reflectorized designed Brocade overbust Boned Lace Up Corset supported with silk straps that stops at the                      neck.

Waist Downvarious light colors of beautiful swim tails.


For Male:

Head - with headcap is accessorized with soft various colored transluscent elastic soft material and fin-wing-shape-like ear                         design.

Body - is a body hugging thin waterproof elastic skintone colored outfit.

Waist Down – various colors of dark of beautiful swim tails.

 

Then again, Taemin makes yet another countdown for the inner veil at the center area of the venue.

 

“One...Two...Three...”
Excitedly states...

 

 

Then the speaker says...

 

Ladies and Gentlemen...
Welcome to The Atlantis...”

 

 

Appears at the middle or center area of the Glass Globe is not an spitting image of the Atlantis Palace but an original creation of an undersea Palace.
The total area of the middle part is almost two hectares that makes all of the guests gobsmacked.

 

Taemin’s creation sends all the guests to another dimension that is quite extraordinary a blend of superb organic creativity and a combination of all these drops of historical collective creative work of perfect arts of known inventors or builders.

 


The Middle Part is designed as follows:

It has 200 meter size lighted luminous transparent pools which are hundred fifty meters away from each other wherein fifty meters serves as a passageway for the guests to roam as well as the path where the immediate families of the hosts will walk while the hundred meter are where the tables and chairs are installed.

Each pool has safe sea creatures and under water plants in it added with dancing fountains. The first pool is in front while the other two pools are basically aligned to each other.


The tables are lighted and made of aquarium type of setting with live fishes and corals inside and the chair is comfortably styled illuminated poled starfish that the top is flat for the bottom to sit on and the five side triangular shapes like two are used as arms rest and the three for back and side body support.


At the farthest side of the two aligned pools is where Platform B is located a wide platform for the twin’s families which are installed with instead of cemented pillar post; Taemin thought of designing five thallus light to golden blended with shades of green, elegantly crystallized, membranous, hollow, tall and wide in diameter styled pillar sea plant beautiful five posts– the two posts at each sides two posts at the back and one a bit bigger than the four posts located at the middle of the platform that serve as foundations for greenish to light brown with golden spots radiating discoid-leaf-winglike vast roof.

 

From the height of twenty five feet above the discoid-leaf-winglike roof are two huge crystal clear spiralled slides all the way down to the two aligned pools for adults and two slides for the children at maximum twelve feet height that are installed across the huge slides – kids will be taken to the top of the slides riding a mechanically designed protected escalating chair.
The four slides are beautified at the center area of both sides with a pronounced greenish to bluish iridescence, articulated fronds, axis cylindrical to compressed sort of pine tree leaf-like plant leaves when attached to watery substance.
Submergerd just below the end part of the each pool slide is a soft contorted light-oranged colored balloon-like and translucent, to be used as pouch to catch sliding swimmers.


More seaweed styled plants are displayed at strategic places to show fullness and continuity such that every after table; a broad fan-shaped, irregularly forked-lancinate, fronds thin and transcluscent with a variety of a set of blending cascading colors such as:

From Silver to Olivegreen to baby Pink;
From Olivegreen to Yellow to light Brown;

From Orange to Blue to light Purple, and

Apices ringed with silvery hairs.

 

The Twin’s Families Platform or Platform B are installed with golden in color spongy button-shaped adjusted shape on the front part to match with the thighs placement and the back part is further stretched upward chairs - a long and slightly narrow-stem and circular-based type, whereas the table is in a wide-C-shaped and a foot high made of glass material, inside the table glass are various types of beautifull stuffed sea plants properly artisitically arranged to add more life and enchanting view of the table.

 

 

“One, Two, Three...”

 

 

 

Page 57 Chapter 40 Ends Here..............................................next page please..........................................