It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 38/Page 30/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.......................here's my second page......................shall we...?........................


 

 

 

At the same time with Onew, Taemin with
Minnie and Kibummie…

 

 

Forgetting the time passing by and after several hours of playing, Onew and Taemin recommends they take a short nap then after proceed with enough energy to do what they are doing. However the short nap turns to a long one up to when all of them accidentally fall asleep on a very thick mat floor with the twins between Taemin and Onews’ bodies.

 

After an hour, Minnie’s eyes opens and checks on Kibummie then Taemin and Onew. She beams hearing Taemin and Onew slightly snoring, she says softly…

 

“They must be very tired….”

 

Then examines Kibummie then she gently pokes on her twin brother who gently opens his eyes as well. Minnie quickly hushes him not to make a noise then points at Taemin and Onew asking him to look at them which Kibummie regardless with eyes fuzzy obeys his eleder twin sister – checks on the two guys then giggles after seeing them fully asleep.

 

Minnie asks Kibummie to get up very slowly and careful not to wake the two guys sleeping…whispering…

 

Minnie:             ***Kimmie… let’s cover them with blanket…
                        but don’t make a noise… ok…?

Kibummie:       (nods) ***hokey…

 

Minnie and Kibummie go inside to one of their attached room where linens, clothes and other things are kept; open the cupboard door and noiselessly get a big blanket and then with their soft and cuddly cute little hands both close the cupboard door quietly. They tiptoe as they walk nearer to where Onew and Taemin are located but before reaching the guys location, Minnie signals Kibummie to help her spread out the blanket.

 

So that after unfolding the blanket Minnie and Kibummie position at opposite sides holding the top ends of the linen then both walk at the same time on the sides of the two guys that is, Minnie at Taemin’s side and Kibummie at Onew’s side. When perfectly laid out, Minnie and Kibummie thumbs up with each other then Minnie asks Kibummie to come near her then…

 

Minnie:             (whispering) Kimmie… get a piece of paper…

Kibummie:       (without questioning obeys his older twin sister) *** here…

Minnie:             (nods) ***Thank you…

 

Minnie gets a pentel pen writes on the paper that goes something like this…

 

 

APPA… UMMA… CUTIE CLE…
AUNTIE YOO…
GOODNIGHT…
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB…

UNCLE TAEMIN AND UNCLE ONEW ARE NOW ASLEEP…
AND WE WILL NOW SLEEP TOO…
SEE YOU TOMORROW…

WE LOVE YOU ALL…
LOVE MINNIE AND KIMMIE :D

 

 

Minnie signs on the top of her name and asks Kibummie to do the same. Next, Kibummie gets it from Minnie – gets a scissor and makes a round hole at the center top of the paper. Then gets a double hook-ends, softly walks away from the watching Minnie – reaching the door, he glances at Minnie and smiles; opens the door quietly and hangs one side of the hook on the door knob while slots in the paper note with a hole on the other side of the hook. When done, Kibummie quietly again with caution closes the door and makes a thumb and forefinger OK sign with Minnie.

 

Then Minnie changes the lights to much softer ones while Kibummie unties the wall curtains located at the bottom of the floor area. When finished, Minnie and Kibummie go to the bathroom manage themselves to brush their teeth, wash their face, wipe their bodies with damp face towels and change unto their night wardrobes.

Soon as they both finish changing their outfits, Kibummie holds Minnie’s hands and they softly walk hand in hand towards their individual bed but before going to sleep, say their goodnights and give each other’s kisses.

Then gently both twins lay their bodies on the bed feeling exhausted but happy…

 

 

At this time, Jonghyun suddenly wakes up and instantly but slowly gets up, walks and opens their bedroom door with the purpose of mainly checking on the twins who are with Taemin and Onew. Treading softly the much now quieter hallway; Jonghyun goes straight in the direction of the twins’ room – his reaction changes to a surprise and amusement after seeing the note hanging on the door knob… saying softly…

 

“My goodness…
these kids are really smart and so mature
regardless being toddlers… hhhmmm…
this is a new good sight to show to You…”

 

Jonghyun with so much excitement and anticipation over Yuri’s reaction, walks back to their bedroom and gently wakes up Yuri….

 

“(pats Yuri gently) You…You…
wake up…honey…wake up…”

 

(yawns) Jon…jonggie….wha…
what…is it…huhoomm…”

 

Jonghyun:        (smiles widely) I want to show you something…

Yuri:                 (gets up slowly) hhhuummm…. What is it…?

Jonghyun:        (kisses Yuri) Sorry for waking you up honey
                        but I can not stop myself from not showing it to you…

Yuri:                 (her excitement rising) hhhmm… interesting…
                        now I am fully awake… show  me…

Jonghyun:        (holds Yuri’s hand gently) Come honey…
                        let’s go to the twins’room…

Yuri:                 (glances at Jonghyun wondering) Honey… Twins’ room… 
                         they are asleep right now… I suppose…

Jonghyun:        (laughs) Honey… we are not going to wake them up…

Yuri:                 You sure…? And by the way, did Kibum and the rest leave…?

Jonghyun:        (shakes his head) No…
                        Kibum with Minho while Taemin with Onew…

Yuri:                 (puts her forefinger on her lips) Interesting… okay…
                        okay … let’s go…

Jonghyun:        (smiling silly) You will love what you will see…

Yuri:                 hhhmm… really… something new is it…?

Jonghyun:        (nods) Yap…

 

 

 

Page 30 Chapter 38 Ends Here.........................................................next page please.........................