It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 38/Page 12/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Conitnuation......................................................................2nd page for today..............................let's go........................


 

 

 

The following day…
The Crucial Moment…

 

 

“Key….Key…. where are you…”

 

Hearing no response, the calling changes to a higher tone…

 

“Key…Key… KEY!...”

 

 

At this tone, everybody has awakened; Kibum, Onew and Minho all together stand up and proceed towards Taemin’s bed.

 

“I am here…Taeminnie…”
Kibum’s immediate reply standing on the left side of the bed…

 

“Please stay… don’t leave me Key…”
Taemin’s follow-up statement…

 

Taemin, realizing he and Kibum are not alone, roams his eyes and shock to see Onew and Minho beside him opposite Kibum.

 

“Key...Minho-hyung…. I am sorry…”

 

Minho:             (trying to be strong) Ssshh… Taeminnie…
                        just rest… we are here…

Taemin:           (looks at Onew and smiles) Onew-hyung…
                        thank you for coming too…

Kibum:             (butts in) By the way, Taeminnie,
                        Onew-hyung spent longer time watching over you than me…

Taemin:           (smiles faintly) Onew hyung…
                        I am sorry for bothering you…

Onew:             (shakes his head) No need to say sorry Taemin…
                       Just what your Minho-hyung asked of you… rest…
                        and be well…

                       Now, that you have woken up, I can leave temporarily…
                       I will be back during breaktime or during my free time…

 

Taemin:           (smiles) I will wait for you hyung and thank you so much…


 

Onew subconsciuously kisses Taemin’s cheek much to the surprise of Kibum and Minho who both look at each other amazed while Taemin acts as if it is a natural thing; he smiles and waves at him.

 

Then after, Taemin turns his face to Minho and says…

 

Taemin:           (soft voice) Not today hyung… perhaps we can talk…

Minho:             (nods) Sure… Taemin…

Teamin:           (nods) Thank you…
                       and how are Minnie and Taeminnie…?

Minho:             (smiles after hearing Taemin asking about his children)
                       They are just fine Taemin-ah…
                        They have been pestering me about
                        when can they meet their nice and funny Uncle…

Taemin:           (nods) I will be very happy to meet them…

Minho:             By the way, Mom was calling you several times…
                       she is very worried… would you like me to call her…?

Taemin:           (pauses) Let me do it…
                        I will call her when I am more able
                        but send her a message about me calling her…

Minho:             (nods) Ok… I will leave everything to you…

Taemin:           Thanks hyung…


 

While they are talking, Kibum can sense a bit of awkwardness between brothers and he knows the reason why so that without hesitation, he requests…

 

“Minnie… Taeminnie… I will leave for awhile…
I will be back later…”

 

 

Both of them nod at the same time.

Kibum quietly leaves the place, goes inside to one of the private rooms and calls his kids…

 

Meanwhile Minho and Taemin for how many months they have not seen each other; have somewhat making an effort to renew their relationship as brothers after what had happened. 

As for Minho, he needs to get rid of any negative thoughts that might jeopardize their current situation although he has an idea of what tomorrow might happen. He needs to show to Taemin that as a brother, he can support and help him that no matter how it hurts him so badly; he is willing to give it to him just so he can be happy.

The whole afternoon ended with happy talks between the three of them and right now nighttime, the moon is smiling upon then showing its warm glow. Kibum excited about what he is seeing, gets up to change the room lighting to a more softer one then opens the curtain to let the beaming moonlight further illuminates the room. Minho and Taemin gasp in awe watching Kibum being integrated with the beauty of the moonshine when unintentionally, Kibum moves in the center of the room exactly where the shine is passing throughto fix the curtain.

Taemin smiles happily to hisself, just so contented watching what Kibum is doing while Minho watching Kibum being glowed by the moonlight reminds him of their escapades in the beach – he smiles. What surprises the two guys is when Kibum naturally turns his body to face them – Kibum under the beaming moonlight rays radiates beautifully; the two guys literally gasp seeing Kibum in a happy and glowing state.

 

As a result, Minho and Taemin instinctively look at each other in admiration – both at the same time utter…

 

“He is so beautiful…”

 

Taemin, the first one to turn back to gaze on Kibum, smiles happily like a teen-ager who falls in love at someone at the very first sight while Minho stuck in a situation staring at Taemin’s happy and blissful face, gives him a happy and sad feeling at the same time.

 

“Excuse me… I need to cook for us good meal…”
Says Kibum…

 

Kibum wonders why there is no response so he repeats his statement…

 

“Hhhmm… I need to cook for us meal…?”

 

Minho comes around first by responding…

 

“Hhhmmm… aahh… Fine…
I will stay with Taemin…”

 

“Thanks Hyung…”
Taemin’s response…

 

 

Page 12 Chapter 38 Ends Here.............................................................................next page please.......................