It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 38/Page 8/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation...................................................................3rd page for today..........................


 

 

 

Meanwhile at Minho’s Place…
Nightime…

 

Minho alone in his room inside his bathroom getting ready to sleep, changes his wardrobe then after goes out however gets a shock of his life when without any reason; one of the picture frames is about to fall. So that, quickly, he puts his right foot widely forward to catch the frame which he luckily catches. Takes a deep breath when able, checks on whose photo is it – gasps, to find out, it’s Taemin. Immediately, like a punch to the gut, he suddenly feels strange and unconsciously scared that he raises his right hand to rub his chest where his heart is.

 

Instantly, he thinks of calling Taemin so that he gets his mobile located in the same shelf where Taemin and other pictures are located. As he is about to dial his number, he suddenly remembers, worries and thinks that Taemin might not want to accept his call especially now that he knows about the current condition of his relationship with Kibum and especially with the twins. As a result, Minho takes a deep breath feeling confused of whether he should call him just to inquire of his welfare or not which then after careful reflection, cancels the idea and leave it for now and call Onew or Kibum by tomorrow.

Suddenly, as he is about to lie down, Minho’s phone rings; checks the ID and gasps to see his mother on the line requesting for a video call…

 

“Hi Mom…”

 

Sooyoung:       (smiles a bit) Minnie… Any news about Taemin…?

Minho:             (worrying tone as his Mom feels exactly the same way)
                        Why Mom…?

Sooyoung:       (voice softens) Minnie…
                        Last night, I dreamt of him and it was not a good dream at all…
                        I mean… I was so worried that I called him today…

Minho:             (interrupts) So where you able to reach him…?

Sooyoung:       (sighs) Minnie… No… I wasn’t…
                        I tried calling him for several hours…and… and…

Minho:             (wonders) And what…Mom…?

Sooyoung:       (desperate voice) Even Kibummie’s phone is left unanswered…
                        Minnie…?

Minho:             Yes Mom..?

Sooyoung:       (voice low and concern) What is going on…?
                        Did something happen between Taemin and you…
                        Minnie…He is your brother…

Minho:             (chokes) Ye..yes…Mom…
                        I did try calling him too but there was no answer…
                        I will try to call later on…or perhaps tomorrow…

Sooyoung:       (heaves a sigh) Please Minnie… check on Taemin…
                        I am so deeply worried…

Minho:             (nods) Yes… Mom, please do not worry…
                        I will check on Taemin and let you know what happened…

Sooyoung:       (smiles) Thank you Minnie…and take care…
                        (waves her hand) bye…
                         let me know as soon as possible…bye again…

 

“Bye Mom….
(takes a deep breath and puffs)
I know what you mean Mom but you should consider
that I have my own family now too…
Taemin… I hope you are fine…”

 

 

After So Many Hours…

 

For almost twelve hours now, still the unwearyingly Onew continues to watch over Taemin non-stop fighting his sleep unmindful of the surrounding including of Kibum who has already awakened thirty minutes ago but decides not to move but instead ends up staring at him for the entire time up to now.

 

Kibum situated on a dimmer location not so far away from Taemin and Onew has noticed just now how the latter takes care tenderly of Taemin and it suddenly occurs to him that in the past, Onew and Taemin were almost always together before he had met the latter. He can see how attentively Onew is in taking care of Taemin so that he could admittedly think that if it could have been in a different situation; Onew and Taemin could have been a good pair and a possibility of being in a very good relationship.

 

Feeling ligther, Kibum suddenly chooses to get up so he could let Onew rests. In a standing position before he could even step his left foot forward; he stops on his trail quite surprised when Onew swiftly but gently raises his body- lowers his face just an inch away from Taemin’s face – intensely or what Kibum could think of the situation; passionately. Kibum could not move so that he ends up just standing immobile and waits for the next scene to happen.

 

At this time, Onew kisses Taemin’s forehead then the latter’s hair lovingly. His focus is pretty quite undistracted, not having to look over his shoulder worrying Kibum might be awake to discover what he has done - the fear that he might catch him kissing Taemin. And then Onew’s action furthers when he kisses Taemin’s nose leaving Kibum speechless and dumbfounded; he has never expected nor having a clue that he has this deeper yet sweet kind of feeling for Taemin.

 

Kibum although he thinks it is not right peering furtively settles on it nevertheless. He watches how Onew indecisively wishes to show his affection towards the other that it does not matter whether Taemin would know how he cares. Then suddenly after the on and off mind deliberation, Onew finally surrenders to the feeling he has kept secretly; he bends down his face and stares at Taemin’s with such longing and pain which from Kibum’s standpoint, is the saddest scene he has ever seen in his life. Onew gently and noiselessly pecks Taemin’s lips then after his hair staring at the other’s sleeping face in a very endearing manner.

 

Kibum sighs witnessing what could have been a lovely relationship and feels sad that Onew never had the chance to express his feelings to Taemin so that he understands what his cousin is experiencing right now remembering the time when Minho was secretly in love to him.  And thus, instead of feeling mad or angry; he sympathizes for Onew’s secret feeling for Taemin so that, he temporary leaves him alone to give ample time taking care of Taemin.

 

 

Page 8 Chapter 38 Ends Here......................................................................next page please................................