It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 38/Page 4/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation...............................................here we go...............................................


 

 

 

However Taemin continues saying as if like unloading all of his burden upon Kibum literally letting the latter know how agonizingly difficult his condition is right now clearly saying…

 

“Minho hyung having your kids…
(stares at Kibum) and Key…What becomes of me…?
Hyung has everything… why…?”

 

Kibum becomes speechless and immobile.

Taemin’s words give him a pretty heavy thud in his chest automatically making him grasps for some needed air… and instinctively compassion kicks in says…

 

“Taemin… I am here… sshh… please do not feel bad…”

 

“Key… I bet except for Mr. Owen,
my parents and yours do not know that those twins are your kids…
realizing it now, I would say the mother of the twins 
was so lucky to be loved by you…”

 

Taemin yet gives off a sad smile looking at Kibum’s face, raises his lower body and sits on the other’s hip and blindly searches for Kibum’s hands and locks it with his hands saying…

 

(seriously staring at Key full of convictions says)
I am certain as well...
losing her was the cause of your accident…

(heaves a sigh) I am so sorry but just ignore what I have said…”

 

Telling him everything according to his own assumption and opinion about what had happened to his life, Kibum could only manage to stare back at Taemin’s eyes as though acknowledging every statement he just said then after smiles saying…

 

“Taeminnie…
how can I even begin what I need to say…”

 

“aaahhmm… Minho hyung… Umma…?”

 

Kibum:             (gasps) Ha…?! Wha…?

Taemin:           (turns his face and looks outside the window)
                        Umma… Hyung is really living a very fulfilling life…
     
                        (looks back at Kibum) Isn’t that amazing…?
                        Having a perfect dream life…?

 

Kibum:             (nods) Yeah…
                        (sighs desperately) Taeminnie baby… please…

Taemin:           And two more lovely kids loving him…
                        (opens his mouth and makes a blowfish the puffs the air)
                       Ooohh…pretty awesome…
                       how’s that for a very wonderful life…

                       (then suddenly remembers, gasps)
                       And…Key…take note…

                       (nodding at Key) He has kids of his own too courtesy of Yuri-noona….
                       aaassshhh….

 

Taemin slows down and speaks no more instead rests his head on Kibum’s shoulder and wraps his arms passing under the other’s arm to the back – and breathing in Kibum’s scent like a calmative drug but could not stop his tears from falling from his eyes falling to his left cheek going directly down on Kibum’s shouder blade forming a small puddle.

Kibum’s feels the wetness falling like droplets to his front and back – biting his lips, he instinctively pulls the linen to sponge Taemin’s tears and he is aware how the other is hurting so badly but decides nevertheless to slowly spill the bean out…

 

“Taeminnie… I am so sorry… but please understand
that soon or perhaps one of these days…
It will come to what you think it is, right?…”

 

“I know Key…. I know… family is important…”

 

Kibum surprised at Taemin’s response quick to respond by nodding his head…

 

“Yes… Taeminnie…”

 

(starts to stutter and voice choking in his own gasping breathing)
Key… not soon though… please…
I don’t know what I will do without you…please…Key…?”

 

Kibum nods and instead of vocally responding tightens his lips and without realizing, he too, his eyes are filled with tears freely flowing down - hugs Taemin tightly putting his left hand on Taemin’s chest consoling his rapid chest up and down movement. Unfortunately, Taemin submits and cries agonizingly…

 

After some several hours, Taemin opens his eyes finding hisself still atop on Kibum’s body that is currently asleep slowly pulls his body out of Kibum’s then carefully gets out of the bed – watching Kibum sleeping reminds him of what happened last night which instantly brings him to immediately remember what Kibum told him in the past…

 

“I promise I will never let go of your hand…
I love you dearest Baby Taeminnie…”

 

Taemin takes a deep huge breath and swiftly gets out of their room heading towards the rest room – he quickly opens the door, turns the shower on followed by quickly disrobing himself then runs to the shower area and seeking refuge from the noise of the water that runs from the shower head, lets out sorrowful echoes of muffled cries from a real pain that is so hard to describe. Alone by himself for almost and hour, he allows himself to let the feeling of the moment influence him as if the only way to lessen the hurt until he hears…his name being called…

 

“Taeminnie…Taeminnie…I know you are in there…
I will wait for you ok…? I will cook for you…”

 

 

Taemin:           (shuts off the shower and on a forced toned of secure state)
                        Oh..Alright Key… I am coming out…
                        Let me do the cooking…ok…?

Key:                 Are you sure…Taeminnie…?

Taemin:           (takes a deep breath) Yap… Sure majeure…

Key:                 (chuckles) Silly Taeminnie…ok…
                         I will be in my private room, call me once
                         you are done cooking alright…?

Taemin:           (voice on a louder tone) Okidokie… I will…now…go…
                        I will have to fi…finish my shower…

Key:                 Ok…baby…

Taemin:           (takes a deep breath) Ok… sshoo… go back to work…
                        Am just fine...

                        (whisper tone, grabs his chest) Baby…?
                        Yeah…soon I will not be hearing that anymore…

 

 

 

Page 4 Chapter 38 Ends Here.........................................................next page please....................................