It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 37/Page 25/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.............................................5th Page for today's update.....................moving on................


 

 

 

Kibum walks towards the door to meet the twins. In a matter of seconds, he reaches the door and widely opens it greeting Minnie and Kibummie….

 

Kibum:             (smiling and asks) hhhmm… so tell me…
                        what made you decide to come forward…?

Minnie:            (putting her forefinger on her lips, says)
                        Appa… I heard Papu is shy…

Kibummie:       (nods) yes… show we offer help…ish okey…?

Kibum:             (hugs the kids) So endearing…of course…
                        it is okey…come let’s meet
                        (suddenly stops) how do you call Papa…?

Minnie:            Papu…

Kibum:             How did you come up with that name…?

Kibummie:       hhhmm… from a book…
                       Papu ish the word they use for a grandfather in Greek.

Minnie:            (peeps) Can we go meet Papu…?

Kibum:             (chuckles in amazement) Hey kids…
                        be nice to Papu ok…?
                        He is a little bit shy this time…you know…

Kibummie:       (nods) Itch okey Appa… we love Papu so much….


 

 

Slowly Kibum and the twins cheerfully go in the direction where JP Owen is – who meanwhile is nervously waiting but tyring to keep his composure of not being obvious as to how enthralled he is to meet his great grandchildren. While waiting; he would jump from chair to chair searching for a better and comfortable position that would somehow calm his self down.

 

“Papu…Papu”
Calls Minnie…

 

“Papu….here we come…”
Seconded Kibummie…

 

“Papa…Are you ready…don’t be shy…aasshhh…”
Teases Kibum…

 

 

JP Owen jerks upon hearing them calling him – takes a deep breath, rubs his palms and slightly pat both of his cheeks then puffs heavily thinking…



“Calm down…Owen…calm down…
you are going to meet your lovely…great grandchildren…
take it easy…”

 

He smiles at his own silliness thinking again…

“Aaaasshh…
before when business competitiors hit me so hard,
I could easily manage to handle things…aaahh…
meeting Minnie and Kibummie should not be so hard…”

 


Suddenly, Kibum pops in the room first saying…

 

Kibum:             (chuckling at his grandfather’s fidgeting situation)
                        Papa…aaaiishh what is wrong with you…?

JP Owen:        (pouting) Bummie…dearest…
                       I am nervous meeting your kids…

Kibum:             (surprised but quickly acts nonchalantly after hearing
                        his grandfather slip of the tongue statement)

                        Papa…?
                        Don’t worry they are sweetest, loveliest and nice kids
                        – you are going to be just fine…

JP Owen:        (smiles, letting out a great sigh) I am just happy that I am so blessed…
                       you know…

Kibum:             (gets JP Owen’s left hand) Come Papa…they are waiting…

 

 

When JP Owen and Kibum come out of the room, the twins run gleefully happy to meet their great grandfather and thus, JP Owen upon seeing the twins happy and excited running towards him – he suddenly feels at ease and smiles widely – opening his arms extended obliquely downward happily waving his hands inward – like inviting the kids for a warm embrace.

 

Kibum watching his grandfather so happy feels elated and thrilled so that he quickly runs towards the door and calls on everyone to come inside the room to witness the event…

 

At once, altogether in synchronized actions heads towards Kibum grand room curious and keyed up to know what is going on…

 

Meanwhile Jonghyun and Yuri every now and then look at each other in total awe – all focused on watching and noting each and everyone’s observation. Then all of the sudden, surprised to see Kibum pops his head by the door calling them. They then follow what the latter told them to do – unaware and oblivious of what to expect.

 

Both gasp in shock unexpectedly that they will be seeing however the backside of him is none other than the most respected and noted man in the world - JP Owen. Jonghyun pokes at Yuri whispering into her ear…
 

 

Jonghyun:       ***Don’t you know how I have been waiting for the
                        two most important people in the world to see right before my eyes…?

Yuri:                 (nods) yeah… me too… Now look…
                        right before our very eyes…

Jonghyun:       The respected grandfather of Kim Kibum,
                        Mr. JP Owen and of course Kim Kibum…isn’t it great…?

Yuri:                 (nods) yeah… Jonggie…this is really our lucky day…
                         I am so thankful that Minho requested from Kibum
                         to let us be a part of this especial gathering…
                         This is so precious…
                          not to miss in the whole wide world of my existence…you know…

Jonghyun:       (nods) me too….

 

 

Page 25 Chapter 37 Ends Here....................................next page please.................sorry this is short but I need to.......