It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 36/Page 6/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation........................as promised I will update today................hhhmmm....what should be next...?....aaahhh...quarterpounder....yeah....


 

 

 

Back In Paris…
Kibum and Minho…

 

The following day after arriving from Korea which was Monday – bearing the pain of leaving his own family that is, Minho and the twins - temporarily behind, Kibum headed back to his and Taemin’s place, he already knew that the latter would not be around - out on a business extended trip – took some of his paper works and other things that were business related however did not empty the place to keep Taemin out of worry.

He quickly gathered all that he needed as possible, with a clear destination in mind – calls Taeyang and Joonie to meet him after two days - Thursday …for a general executive meeting. And then, he diverts all incoming calls from their residence number on his mobile phone just incase Taemin calls – pretty cautious that everything he must do should be by careful calculation.

Today, at half past five o’clock quite early in the moring almost nearing the break of dawn prior to their upcoming meeting which is the following day, Kibum is currently at his own place – KPK Headquarter’s Penthouse, soon as he arrived on Monday, has been busy and could only afford to sleep just three hours every day as a result of reviewing tirelessly all of the following business reports provided to him by Taeyang and Joonie who were working on gathering updated reports for all his businesses while he was in Korea.

At this very moment, he pauses for a while to take a little break – takes a deep breath and walks toward his balcony’s penthouse – as he considered this spot apart from his room – the sacred emporium from all the most splendid areas in this place.

He spots his favorite contoured chair debating whether to sit or otherwise, shakes his head amused by what he is thinking – resigns and just head towards the edge rail; however, his feet unconsciously brings him exactly at the same spot where Natalie together with Minho and his children appeared to bid him goodbye – remembering happening Kibum heart aches without knowing tears stream continuously on his cheeks, realizing it only after feeling dampness on the lower part of his long sleeves; he utters…

 

“These overdue tears…

(looks at the horizon and continues)
Thank you Natalie, honey…
I will always remember and keep you
in my heart and in my mind…
I will forever miss you…”

 

At the same frequency, Kibum delivering his words, the dawn breaks – appearing a cloudy beautiful sunrise – first time he has ever seen in his life where a warm gust of wind passes his face and envelopes his body – he smiles and says further…

 

“Thank you Natalie… for sending me back,
I know the situation ahead is still a stormy sea
but nevertheless I am happy…
I will love and keep you in my heart and mind…”

 

Breaking his drifting moment is the sound of a ring from his mobile phone; he swiftly sweeps back into his office and walks straight to the corner of his beautifully designed wooden shelves across from his elegant signatured exclusively designed executive office table – picks up his mobile phone and plugs in directly to his desk phone then presses the speaker button then replies…

 

“Hello… Minnie…sweetie…
good morning to you…”

 

Minho:             Would you care for a cup of one of your favorite kinds of coffee…
                        just espresso not the expensive one though…

Kibum:             (smiles) how sweet of you to think of me early in the morning…
                        I think you miss me…?

Minho:             Nope…

Kibum:             (pouts) Meanie Minnie…
                        so how did you know I am already awake…?

Minho:             hhmm… gut feel…
                       coz I am pretty sure with what I was thinking days back
                       that as soon as we are back in Paris
                       – you will be submerged in work again like endlessly…

Kibum:             (takes a deep breath) hhhmm… yeah…
                        your guess is right…

Minho:             hhhmmm… let me see… I am on speaker phone…
                       am I not…?

Kibum:             (smiling) the better to hear you my dear…

Minho:             (gasps) oh…
                        (pauses) hhmm…

Kibum:             (alarmed) why… Minnie… what’s wrong…?

Minho:             (laughs) Oh… it is nothing…
                        what you just said reminded me… nevermind…
                        I kinda was just surprised to hear it again…
                        so… how are you…?

Kibum:             (takes a deep breath) I miss you…Minnie…
                        terribly so much…and Minnie and Kibummie…

 

There is no response from Minho, setting Kibum to a worrying state and thus, he calls on Minho again…

 

“Minnie….Minnie…hey…is everything ok…?

 

Minho:             I am fine… the kids are still asleep…
                       I swear they are going to bug me again to see you…

Kibum:             (chuckling) Now… my Minnie has a rival for attention
                        from the kids…

Minho:             Dream on…Bummie… just got lucky for a two-week period
                        you had them wrapped in your hands…

Kibum:             Of course sweetie… I am their Appa… remember…

Minho:             Got me there…aaaiisshh…

Kibum:             Oh come on now sweetie…minnie…
                        of course you are still their
                        number one person in their hearts and minds…

Minho:             Aaaiishh…like every hour of of every day endlessly….
                       (takes a deep breath) but it is okay… I don’t mind…

Kibum:             hhmm… feeling bad…?

Minho:             No..Bummie… I am very happy as a matter of fact…

Kibum:             (inquisitive tone) Sure…?

Minho:             Bummie… I am so happy…honestly…

Kibum:             Fine then I am not worried anymore…
                        Ok…Sweetie…
                        Call me when they want to speak to me
                        anytime of the day regardless I am busy...

Minho:             (surprised tone) Are you sure about that…?

Kibum:             (chuckling) Of course, sweetie…
                        you, Minnie and Kibummie are my first priority…

Minho:             (on a happy tone) uhumm… Thank you…
                        glad to hear that from someone so important like you…

Kibum:             Don’t thank me… I thank you Minnie…

Minho:             Bummie…?

Kibum:             what Minnie…

Minho:             Just letting you know, I will be working
                        with Mr. Nickhun starting next month…
                        He will be arriving next week then after his orientation
                        which probably  I will be by his side to orient him as well…

Kibum:             (surprised) Who’s coming…?

Minho:             Mr. Nickhun Lim, the newly hired top all-around Engineer guy…
                        remember, I mentioned him to you before…?

Kibum:             (sighs) yeah… but…
                        do you really have to work closely with him…?

Minho:             (chuckling tone) Jelly beans…? Green or red…?

Kibum:             I suppose green for light and red for maximum …?

Minho:             (laughing) Bummie as if I am going to flirt with him…
                        It is only work and I bet he does not belong to my world…

Kibum:             Who hired him…?

Minho:             hhmm… that would be Mr. Taeyang…

Kibum:             (takes a deep breath) Fine then…
                        just don’t get closer to him…

Minho:             (laughing) Bummie… seriously…

Kibum:             Sweetie…?

Minho:             hhhmmm….

Kibum:             Where are you right now…?

Minho:             hhmm… I am heading for a shower… hhmm… why…

Kibum:             Nothing…

Minho:             (chuckles) hhhmmm… wanna join me…?

Kibum:             Silly Minnie…

Minho:             I mean it… come take a shower with me…

Kibum:             aaiiisshh… Minnie…

Minho:             Come on… but first cut off the speaker mode,
                        plug a headset – wireless much better…
                        you will enjoy it…

Kibum:             (puzzled, follows Minho’s request and when done)
                        Minnie… am on a wireless headset now…
                        heading towards the bath tub area…

 

 

 

 

 

Page 6 Chapter 36 Ends Here.............................................................next page please......................................