It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 36/Page 4/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.............................................................some more............................


 

 

 

After three minutes, Kibum comes back with the books the kids requested however Minho meets him afterward gets all of them from him to check suddenly subsequently gasps…

 

Minho:             (looks at Kibum and whispers) These are for adults’ books…
                       don’t you have the ones with a lot of pictures…?

Kibum:             (shakes his head) what I have stuffed in their
                        library room are all toddler books…

                         (pouts) hhhmm… they will surely get bored reading
                         those kind of books…

 

Minho:             (smiles sweetly) aaawww…. Sorry… hon…
                        (holds Kibum’s hand) come let’s go inside… give these…


 

“Minnie, Kibummie…
Appa has nicer books more notes but
less pictures however you can use your imagination right…?”

 

Minnie:            Itsh fine Umma…

Kibummie:       I don’tch mine Umma…

Minho:             (gives the books to each of the twins)
                        Here… enjoy your reading…

Kibum:             (heaves a deep breath for relief) Thank goodness…

Minho:             (looks and smiles at the relieved Kibum)
                        Bummie… I can manage here…
                        you may take a shower ahead of me…
                        please while I fix them…

Kibum:             (nods) O-okay…but can I kiss them…?

Minho:             (nods) silly of course you can…
                        (looks at the now serious kids reading)
                         Minnie, Kibummie… Appa deserves a goodnight kiss do I…?

Minnie:            (smiles and says) Shilly Appa… shure…
                        (opens her arms) Kome Appa…

Kibum:             (smiles and walks towards Minnie) Oh thank you princess…

                        (kisses Minnie’s pouty pink cute lips)
                         hhmm… mwahhh…
                        goodnight princess…

 

Minnie:            (smiles) mwahh…goodnite Appa…tshank you…

Kibummie:       Me too… Appa….
                        (open his arms) kissh me choo…

Kibum:             (nods and walks to the bed of Kibummie)
                        Sure… Kibummie

                         (hugs and kiss Kibummie’s pouty pink cute lips)
                         mmwwaahh… goodnight my prince…

 

Minho:             (chuckles) Ok…ok… enough enough…
                        Bummie go take a shower now coz
                        you will end up staying and spending more
                        and more time bugging them …

Kibum:             (pouting) acha… meanie Minnie… Umma… so mean…

Minnie:            (giggling) Hi hi hi…shilly appa…

Kibum:             (walking out of the door, shouts) GOODNIGHT KIDS…

 

“Good nite…Appa…”

 


Minho shaking his head over Kibum’s silliness chuckles and proceeds fixing the kids bedtime arrangements – enjoys watching and listening to the twins voice murmuring while reading.  Then after when sure that everything is all right with the kids, goes out of the room to make their milk to drink before sleeping – soon as done; heads back the kids room and bades his goodnight…

 

(kisses Minnie) Minnie… goodnight …
Kibummie… goodnight too…

(kisses Kibummie then starts to walk to the door saying)
kids don’t forget to drink your milk before sleeping…ok…?”

 

“Yesh…Umma…goodnight…”
 

 

Next, Minho gently closes the door proceeds to their room decides to take a shower as well – noiselessly opens their room and smiles to see Kibum lying on the bed moves closer where Kibum is and whispers…

 

“Hon… goodnight…
I will be back after taking a shower too…

(then walks afar from him heading to the
bathroom area talking to himself)

he must have been very tired to fall asleep easily…but…

(bending his head to the right) aaahh…
yeah I forgot, he sleeps really fast…

(shrugs off shoulders) oh well…Minho…
no lovey-dovey tonight…”

 

 

Minho after brushing his teeth, rubs lotion, whisk some light perfume covers him self with just a thin satin blue silk robe – glances at the lotion, picks it up bringing along with him towards the bed – taking a deep breath checks the atmosphere, suddenly feels a bit nostalgic, roams his eyes – smiles after finding out the furnishings, paintings, mirrored ceiling and other interiors except for a little bit add ons – remains exactly the same.

Standing opposite Kibum’s side, as the latter shifts from a side lying position to laying on his back - gasps to see the latter’s body making him shudder and giving him goosebumps all over his body, he looks at his lower region twitching getting hard – bites his lips; he continues to pleasure his eyes watching Kibum’s body – chest firm and well-built, just as he always thinks it would be.

His eyes going down on the other’s legs – still long and beautiful then after stares getting intensified more when he stops at Kibum’s pink and long huge shaft…

 

“Damn… my is waiting for you to get in, sweetie jr…”
Minho naughtily thinks to himself…

 

 

 Noiselessly, Minho slips under the bed linen positioning his face above Kibum’s firm silky chest cautious if the latter has fallen deeply asleep assured of it; he further moves placing his right hand on the latter’s side and moving his face near Kibum’s heart – giggles after hearing the latter’s heartbeat then after tops his right leg between Kibum’s legs – the sensation caused by expanse of the latter’s warm unawakened shaft feels good on his well-oiled legs, and his shaft at the same time at the moment its contact, stiffens – blurting impulsively yet controllable moans…

 

“uunnngghhh… aaaahhh…”

 


As a result, his chest tightens even more due to managing his controlled moans so that he puts both of his hands on each sides of Kibum’s so that his face positions directly above the other’s chest – then moves his feet close together between Kibum’s open legs and slowly moves his body down closing their gap. Stock-still for a bit to check on Kibum’s being quiescent, after several seconds, he moves jerking feeling Kibum’s hugeness on his abdomen – bites his lips then swipes it by his tongue after almost to a drool.

He likes making love with Kibum in every possible way may it be; gentle, passionate, wild or when he is not aware of such as this – the latter is asleep; everything about Kibum is a combination of love and lust. Shaking his head caused by a moment’s thought, he stares at Kibum’s face full of love and admiration as though gazing at the latter’s face completes him sending him somewhere in a dream just them two – all of a sudden, his face backs off a little when the other moans his name….

 

“Minnie… hhhmm… sssooo ggooodd…”


 

Moreso when he sees Kibum swiping his tongue on his own lips; Minho feels his blood rushing to his head at the same time causing his shaft to contract hard so that he gulps after realizing bends down to check his thing but more surprised to see Kibum’s shaft proud, huge and erect – he thinks,

 

“Please stay like this, dreaming of me
– making love – while I make love with in reality
should not be a bad idea after all …
I want to taste every part of your body.

 

I don’t know when we will meet again
when we all separate tomorrow going
back to our respective lives…Bummie…”

 

 

Minho adoringly watches Kibum and does what he knows best – making love while the other is asleep…

 

 

 

 

Page 4 Ends Here.............................................next page please.............................