It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 3/Chapter 13 -Page 1/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Intro:               Guess who becomes Minho’s rival for Kibum’s attention…blush


 

Chapter 13           Here Comes The Adorable Trouble Maker…

     Minho’s Nightmare…

 

Point in time:       Preparation for the School Festival

Location:             School and School’s Greenhouse

 

 “Hey!”

Comes the soft voice - in the middle of my crying I raise my head to look at him – and in my surprise; bending down in front of me, I see a beautiful person. Though my eyes are a-sea of tears, I could clearly see how pretty like an angel he is and oh, his voice is so soothing that would make you run to him for a hug.

 

Then he speaks again,

“Oh dear one, what’s wrong who made you cry? Sssshhhh, (wiping my crying face with the palm of his hand that smells so good, he says) you are adorably cute and crying is a no-no for a lovely face like yours, ok?”

 

I nod as a response but continue to cry.  I could see that his hands are getting all wet from my crying that he decides to take out his handkerchief to wipe the tears on my face – and it also smells good like strawberries. Then he continues to say,

“Would you like a hug – don’t worry, am not going to hurt you – come”

 

I stand to receive his hug, a bit embarrassed I suddenly hide my face on his chest, he asks …

“Where is your classroom?”

 

I raise my hand pointing to where my classroom is ...

“Oh, how lucky am I today! Your room is just actually near where mine is. There you see that blue glass window – that is my room – oh, good you stopped crying – smile for me, ok?”

 

Which I did, then he takes something from his bag…

“This one take – this should make you happy. You like lollipop? Let me open it up for you”

 

I then again nod because I like candies… he peels off the cover of the lollipop and tenderly pressing on my lips…

“Ok, here open your mouth – it tastes good – it is my favorite”

 

While in an embrace state, he cups my face and tells me…

“By the way, my name is Kim Kibum – you may call me Bummie – first name basis is fine. I don’t mind the – ok? If ever you want to find me – can you see the greenhouse over there? Most of the time – I am there working or wasting my time. If you ever need to be alone or want to spend time with me – you may go there, ok”

 

Stunned by what he said – my mind travels remembering who this person is. I said to myself, “Oh, I know him!” – Then a minute I am sent back to reality when he says at the same time releasing from our embrace …

“Oh, I have to go – ok, see me anytime you want – Bye!”

 

Watching him leave makes me sad, and then I remember I forgot to tell him my name. “Ah, I will go to the greenhouse later on – he said he is always there.”

 

I am brought back from my sleeping state hearing somebody mentioning Bummie’s name, I look down from where I am – tree branch – seeing two girls discussing something I don’t have a clue of … so I decided to eavesdrop – I don’t care if it is bad but my main concern is, if it comes to Bummie, I need to know.

 

Watching the two girls leaving the place where he is at – he ponders and decides to see Bummie at the greenhouse. He goes down from his idly lazing condition on the tree-branch – trusting his instinct - heads towards the greenhouse.

 

He opens the greenhouse door, follows the footpaths and when he hear voices without hesitation shouts Kibum’s name…

 

BUMMIE!! BUMMIE!!

 

At this time, Kibum is surprised by the shout of his own name and when the person shouting gets closer vividly clear to his eyes – he smiles…

 

Kibum:             Oh, hi there – come…

Minho:             (following Kibum’s gaze and in wide amazement says) who… YOU?!

                        What are you doing here?

 

Page 1 of Chapter 13 - Sec. 3 Ends Here....indecision


Last Page to follow.......