It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 35/Page 19/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation..........................................................moving on.......................................


 

 

 

Minho stretches his body and lays his head on Kibum’s lap then drifts away to sleep. Kibum grins, fixes Minho’s body then the latter’s hair watching him sleep while smiling.

Meanwhile Kikwang quite amused by what he sees, moves towards the driver and says…

 

Kikwang:         Please don’t drive too fast… Minho and the kids are sleeping…

                      (looks at Kibum then asks) Sir Kim, where you would like
                      to stay at your place or Sir Minho’s…

 

Kibum:             I’d prefer at Minnie’s place…if it is alright…

Kikwang:         Alright, Sir Kim…

 

 

At Choi’s Mansion…

 

Kibum beams admiring watching the beautiful landsape along the way and just about a meter away to reach their place; he sees a beautiful designed gate almost opposite Minho’s mansion so that quietly he requests Kikwang to come closer to ask…

 

Kibum:             Mr. Kikwang…I presume that would be my homeplace is it…
                        the one with the huge embossed K imprint?

Kikwang:         (nods) Tomorrow, we will go and visit your home
                       but for now I suggest that you may take a rest and
                       enjoy staying at Sir Minho’s place…

Kibum:             That would be fine…

                       (glances at Minho who is so in deep sleep)
                       Mr. Kikwang, I will carry Minnie and

                       (glances at the four nurses)
                       do you have any idea what time will they wake up…?

 

Nurse#1:         (bows) Perhaps in the afternoon…
                        it is the first time both of them travelled at such long hours by plane…

Kibum:             (nods) Oh I see… let them be then…

Kikwang:         Sir Kim, we are here…
                       the servants have been waiting for our arrival…
                       do you need something to drink…Sir Kim…?

Kibum:             (surprised) Oh, lemon juice with spearmint would be fine …
                        at Minho’s place…?

                        (looks outside the window) whoa!! Beautiful…

 

Kikwang:         (smiles at Kibum’s reaction thinks,
                       “Bummie, you will even get so astounded seeing your place”)
                       Thank you Sir Kim…  do you need help with Sir Minho…?

Kibum:             (shakes his head) No…
                        I can manage Minnie just show me the way to our room…

Kikwang:         Yes…Sir Kim…

Kibum:             By the way Mr. Kikwang…?

Kikwang:         Yes Mr. Kim…?

Kibum:             How do you address me previously…?

Kikwang:         Sir Kibum…

Kibum:             Call me in that manner then…

Kikwang:         (smiles) Yes Sir Kibum…

 

 

Inside Minho’s Room…

 

Kibum lays Minho’s body on his bed then goes to the new room which is the Nursery Room to check on the twins. Afterward goes back inside Minho’s room to check whether he has awakened but when the latter has not, decides to inspect the room instead.

The first thing that catches Kibum’s attention is the large painting in front of the bed that is covered by a thin golden organza curtain – however he notices below the painting – above the half moon corner table are cute sort of souvernirs that how they are put together amplify the appearance. So that, the interest of finding out what they are has increased – feeling excited, he hastily moves closer then firstly inspects the catchiest one – only be astounded to see; Minho and that looks like him under a beautiful shimmering sparkling moon.

Suddenly he recalls what Kikwang had told him about their younger years, focusing on that initiative – with anticipation; he begins to look at every single picture frames as well as cute mementos such as plushies, toys and stones. He intensely stares at all of them, digesting every detail he sees in every picture and keepsake present. When he finishes, he gazes into the distance, takes a deep breath when he feels his chest tightens – thinking,

 

“For almost two years, have I not even bothered to retrace my past…?
Why…? Is there any painful truth behind it…
Car accident…? Huh…”

 


For a moment, Kibum surveys the environment again, absentmindedly raises his head up exactly facing the large hidden portrait painting – quite engrossed, he gently moves the cloth in anticipation thinks ahead how Minho would be looking like. He could not believe his eyes after seeing who’s in the painting and thus utters…

 

“That should look like…almost me…?
(looks at Minho’s sleeping face)
Minnie, if that is me, then by some means this feeling
when we met at the park explained the overwhelming emotion
I was experiencing that time.

(holds his chest) the happiness I feel whenever
I am with you – touching, embracing and especially
making love with you…makes sense…
My chest becoming lighter…
Perhaps being here is a good idea of healing
– holds the key to definitely dealing with my own uncertainties…”

 


Kibum nods and smiles at his own conviction, slips off the curtain to hide the painting – digging his own desire to discover further – he slowly opens the drawer of the table counter and surprised to find Minho’s personal journal inside – debating to himself but resolves to taking it to read it later and hoping that Minho would not find out that he took it.

Then after a sudden movement draws his attention – when out of the blue box falls down on the floor – so that could not help it; he motions toward the location. This being infront of him, just as what had happened earlier; he justifies saying…

 

“I apologize Minnie but this itch of knowing your past
might help me retrace my past too
– everything apparently is happening synchronically
either by coincidence or planned;
are probably waiting to be discovered…”

 


Gaining more confidence and anticipation, Kibum opens the box and gasps to see pictures of younger Minho and that of someone that looks like him taken from various locations and occasions. When he is about to inspect them one by one, Minho suddenly awakens hearing the latter calling him…

 

Minho:             “Bummie… Kibummie… where are you…?
                       Oh… the twins… Are they alright

                       (sits up to get out of the bed) hhhmmm…
                       let me check them first…”

 

Kibum:             (hearing Minho, goes quickly to him) Minnie…
                        I hope you had a good sleep…

Minho:             (surprised at Kibum’s sudden emergence)
                       Oh… Bummie… I thought you were somewhere…

                       (nods) Yeah… I did, hhmm… thank you for carrying me…
                       I think (then smiles)…sorry…

 

Kibum:             (shakes his head and chuckles) hhhmm… yeah…
                        so pretty heavy are you…

                        (suddenly remembers) Oh by the way,
                        I have already checked Minnie and Kibummie;
                        don’t worry about them; they are still asleep…

 

Minho:             (suddenly sees what Kibum is holding) Bummie…
                        why do you have my souvenir blue box…

Kibum:             (panicking) uuhmm…hhhmm…

                        (sighs and apologizes) Minnie… I am so sorry, I deliberately
                        took the liberty of touching your things…

 

Minho:             (smiles) Aaahhh… that is alright…

                       (gets Kibum’s hand) since the kids are still asleep
                       – let me show you then my memorable younger years …
                       I have lots of them kept properly…
                       you will be amazed…

                       (suddenly his stomack rumbles) aaaaiii…
                       Bummie I think I am hungry…

 

Kibum:             (laughs) Minnie… silly… fine let’s eat first…

Minho:             (laughs too) Bummie… what I will do…
                        I will put everything in a big box to make
                        it accessible for you.… alright…?

Kibum:             (smiles and nods) Sure Minnie…why not…
                        so let’s eat first…

Minho:             Okay…

 

 

 

Page 19 Chapter 35 Ends here.........................................................next page please...........................