It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 35/Page 16/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation......................................................luckily my brain ain't drain yet.....


 

 

 

Minho and Kibum at the same time chuckle in silence and the latter winks at Minho and whispers…

 

(teasing voice) What now…hhhmmm…
I can’t stop right now…
I am obviously hard and so are you…”

 

(panting) Let’s get out…guest room…quick…
but wait, I need to get something…

(opens the drawer to get lube then smiles)
Now… let’s go…”

Replies Minho…

 


Kibum grins pecks Minho’s lips gets the latter’s hand and wrap it around his neck then raises his body bringing with him the other then quickly gets Minho’s legs wraps them around his waist subsequently stands up while the other when being moved up gets the linen and covers their bodies just in case – closes the room noiselessly then resumes with their kissing...

Tredding the hallway, while Minho passionately kisses Kibum, the latter starts with Minho’s removing the latter’s shirt, unfastening and removing the belt and ing the pants while he starts to roll his wifebeater up and let it stays on his neck thenafter his pants.

As they reach the guest room, Kibum immediately heads for the bead and sits – leans his body against the headboard while Minho’s on top of him – let go of their lips panting and puffing heavily gazing fervently ln each others eyes - as they have calm their breathing down – they both smile bearing the same feeling of love and care for each other. Then after Kibum pulls Minho’s body up for a knee-stand and warmly embraces Minho’s body and leans his face on the other’s broad chest while the other wraps his left hand arms around his neck and right hand holding its bed headboard.

Thus Kibum’s love combined with lust starts to kicks in; raises his left hand and presses his middle finger on Minho’s right - who then gasps and shudders – then Kibum noticing Minho’s sudden movement lifts his face chooses to watch the other’s reaction – then endlessly rubs, tweaks and pinches. Watching Minho’s reaction makes his lower region darn hard as well – letting his bulgeness sets free, lowers the waistband of his sweatpants up to his hips with his right hand.

However, Minho wants to be on the active part right now – is the only one who knows exactly how to make Kibum weak on the spot; he then comes an inch gap distant from the other’s face - in blurry eyes intensely looks at him for several seconds then moves on to press his lips on Kibum’s left ear – making the latter contract and moan…

 

“hhhmmm…Min…nie…”

 


And thus, Minho whispers …

 

“I know where your sensitve and shrivelling parts are…
Bummie… I am the only one who knows where they are…
and this is just one of them…”

 

Kibum gasps listening to Minho’s declaration, asks…


“How so…?”
 

“Just stay there… I will show you….
(looks at Kibum and winks) gladly…”

 


After answering Kibum, Minho twirls his tongue on the latter’s ears heeding no pay attention at Kibum’s shudders and moans reactions. Minho smiles thinking that it feels like the first time they made love – the time before Kibum’s departure for Paris.

Minho in his own pace and time, tenderly kisses, nibs, then swipe his tongue after every part of Kibum’s face then moves at the same intensity towards the latter’s jawline and the expanse of the other’s long neck. Then after detaches and gazes at Kibum with the most loving longing eyes and leans his forehead against Kibum thus the latter asks…

 

“Minnie…why…
(cups Minho’s cheek) what’s wrong…?”

 

(smiles and looks at Kibum with a
straightforwardly sincere eyes, says)

Nothing Bummie…
I just remember something in the past
– exactly the same time, moment and intensity but…”


“But, what Minnie…”


“The person I made love with before was unfamiliar
and inexperienced compare to this moment…

(presses his lips on Kibum) I am so happy right now
that I can express it fully despite under a different
circumstance…but… let’s not ruin the moment…”

 

 

Then after redo exactly the same sensual setting challenging his self to give more ual pleasure for the both of them.

After an hour, both end up smiling in happiness and satisfaction then suddenly Kibum speaks…

 

Kibum:             Minnie…there’s something I want to tell you…

Minho:             What is it…Bummie…

Kibum:             While in the midst of ecstasy, an image appeared
                        in my mind where I was in the same exact position as what you have
                        stated but I was more of the non-participating one…ironic ha…?

Minho:             (Inquisitively mode, asks) 
                        Did you see who were you with that time…?

Kibum:             (shakes his head) No… it was blurry…

                        (looks at Minho) Minnie… it is alright…
                        You will help me remember right…?

 

Minho:             (nods) I will…patiently and willingly…

                        (smiles, taps Kibum’s nosetip)
                        Bummie… I think the kids are waiting for us…


Kibum:             (shakes his head) Aaahh… I bet they are still asleep…
                        can we cuddle and snuggle more…please…?

Minho:             (surprised, giggles and thinks, “whoa!! That was new…”)
                        hhhmmm sure…why not…

 


Then after thirty minutes even if Minho dislike being separated with Kibum, forces his self to detach from Kibum and instead lets the latter gets up…says…

 

“Come… let’s both take a shower before the kids wake up…”


 

Inside the shower room, Kibum backhugs Minho and kisses the latter’s nape…

 

“How about a vacation trip Minnie…?
With our kids… don’t you think that is great…?

 

Minho:             (gasps and wipes his face) Are you serious, Bummie…?

Kibum:             (sighs) Meanie Minnie… yah… I mean it…
                         choose which country to go to…
                         I will ask Mr. Taeyang to handle all the arrangements for us…

Minho:             Whoa….
                        (pretends like not knowing Kibum’s incredible
                        wealth background)

                        So you got a special treatment this time from Mr. Taeyang…

Kibum:             (nods) Of course, he is very nice to me…
                        that reminds me… hhhmm… Mr. Taeyang…
                        how well do you know about him…?

Minho:             (smiles) a lot…

Kibum:             Fine… so where would you like to go….?

Minho:             (without hesitating says) South Korea
                        – my home and your homeplace too…

Kibum:             (hugs Minho) Oh… my homeplace…? Interesting…
                        Fine… We will leave this afternoon…

Minho:             (gasps and shouts) WWWHHHAATT!!

 

 

 

 

Page 16 Chapter 35 Ends here..............................................................one more page i think....................................