It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 35/Page 6/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.........................................here we go.......................


 

 

To secure his self, Minho extends his left hand backward flat on the bed while his right hand on top of Kibum’s head – his gripping breathtaking pleasure continues when Kibum deep- motions trail decreases towards his hard and now leaking shaft. Anticipating what’s next to happen, he releases his hand which is Kibum’s hair – clutches it and puts it in his mouth to muffle his moans.
 

Kibum smiles after seeing his actions but he does not care – unexpectedly what he thought would happen does not, instead; Kibum teases him by continuously taps then presses the tip of his shaft followed by trailing its vein down to the sac base with his forefinger. Minho involuntarily arcs his body forward groaning in pleasure.

 

“ple..ease… Bum..mie…uunngghh…
ss..sstop… teeaass..sing….”

 


Kibum loving what he sees as to how sensitive his touches are, furthers his actions by repeatedly doing the same motion while preparing for what Minho has been anticipating however now the latter is unprepared. Kibum watches Minho squirms in pleasure while preparing his throat then suddenly, he takes Minho by surprise by taking the wholeness of the latter’s shaft inside his mouth….causing Minho to instantly scream in pleasure… 

 

‘’AAAHHHHH…. BUMMIIEEEE!!!
 

 

Then bends forward and rest his upper body and head at Kibum’s back plastering his mouth on the latter’s slant shoulder position to muffle his moans …

 

“uugghh…..mmaaahhhmmmfff….
mmmooammff…”

 


Like wine as it ages is how Minho describe Kibum’s bed skills - his gentle to passionate lips and tongue action alone show it all – making his mind lightheaded wandering - feels like flying. He closes his eyes letting his self be drifted along in this moment of pure bliss. He has lost control of him self and let be drown in pleasure ruled by Kibum.

The suddenly, he is send back to his own sense of real pleasure when all at one time Kibum slithers, scrape and chews his shaft and sac; he now feels another sensual sensation when the latter’s finger lubricating and teasing his opening. As a result, his body squirms in exhilarating pleasure making him moan uncontrollably…

 

“Kibum…mie…put..it..in…”
 

(muffled sound Kibum responds)
hhhmmm… Min..nie…”

 

“Ple..aese….Bummmiiee…”

 


Kibum releases his lips by lightly scraping Minho’s shaft - driving the latter to the tilts then he lifts Minho’s legs and places them on his shoulders to get a better position and view of Minho’s lower region. 

Minho gasps shuddering when Kibum gently inserts one finger at a time…while the latter’s left hand pumping Minho’s stern leaking shaft as it happens, the latter grabs Kibum’s face then takes the latter’s pink lips in full – gnawing, chewing then while devouring Kibum’s pink cute lips.

Kibum has now inserted three fingers on Minho’s unused opening while his thumb rubbing the soft perineum part - between the sac and the opening - resulting to Minho’s forcefully arc his head backward and pull Kibum’s body close to him thereby deepening his grasps on Kibum’s back as it has been two years that he has been waiting for his beloved to make love with him – quivering in excitement when Kibum keeps on hitting his G-spot, Minho utters while panting…

 

“Aahh…Bum…mie…en..ter me now…pleeease…”
 

“You sure…don’t you want more…?"
Asks Kibum…

 

(begging tone) I..can not…take…it any..more…uungghh…
you’ve been mo..lesting me for almost
one hour now…uunngghh…”
Minho pleads…

 

Kibum smirks at Minho’s response and says…
“As you wish…Minnie…here I go…”


 

Kibum moves Minho’s body at the upper portion of the bed to give him power when he enters the latter. And when he sees that he’s occupying a much wider space; points his hard and long shaft at the other’s opening then purposefully hitting the latter’s G-spot in one push resulting to Minho screams in extreme sensual pleasure…

 

“AAAHHHH…HAH…BUMMIE…!! SO GO..OOD..!!
PUSH MO..ORE..!! AAHH…
UGGH…MMMPHH…”

 


Kibum as well moans loudly everytime he hits Minho’s G-spot the latter’s cavern tightens squeezing his shaft sending him to an intense tight exploding overwhelming satisfaction…

 

“MINNIE....UNNGHH…
YOU’RE SQUEEZING ME TIGHT….AAAHH…”

 

“BUMMIE…UUGHH…am…coming…..
ahhh…haha…hah…”

 

“Minnie….wait….LET’S come together….
HERE I UUMMPPPHH…!!”

 


When Kibum makes one more powerful push…exactly hitting Minho’s G-spot again…the latter involuntarily tightens his muscle clasping tightly Kibum’s shaft so that both reach their state effectively declaring words of thrilling and overwhelming ecstasy….

 

KKIIMMM KIBUMMM!!!.....BUMMIEE….
HHHAAHHH…UNGHHH!!”

 

MINNHHHOO….MINNIE…AAAHHH!!!....

 


As they both releases both breathing so hard; Minho catches Kibum’s face and looks at it with intense passion – smiles and says the latter’s name repeatedly…

 

“Kibummie….Bummie….Kibummie…
please see me…”

Then after embraces Kibum tightly not letting go…

 


Kibum puzzled by Minho’s reaction gets the latter’s face and intensely looks him in the eye and says…

 

“I don’t know myself…
but I know you are the only one who can help me…
will you be patient enough to let me remember my past…”

 


Minho nods then pecks Kibum’s swollen pink lips saying…
 

“Bummie, your lips are swollen…I am sorry…”

 

 

Kibum:             (laughs)  It is fine…
                        it’s been a while someone kiss me that hard…
                        but it felt so good… I love it…

Minho:             (bashfully says) hhhmm…
                        because you’ve become so good at making love that is why…

Kibum:             (widens eyes) Really… so you are telling me…
                        I was so lame in bed… meanie Minnie…
                        you want another round…
                        cause the effect of your kisses…makes me hard…

Minho:             (slaps Kibum’s right shoulder) aaiisshh some other time…
                        it’s time for Minnie and Kibummie to wake up…

 

Just when Kibum insists…a knock on the door followed by tiny voices echo…

 

 

 

 

Page 6 Chapter 35 Ends here................................thanks everyone...I think I can normally update this twice a week....