It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 2/Chapter 10 -Page 1/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

   

Intro:   So this is Life… we choose…cheeky


 

Chapter 10         So We Wed...

                             Forever in our lifetime…

 

Point in time:     Wedding Day

Location:            Somewhere Secretly Marvelous

                                      

 

Invited guests are housed for a five-day stay; two days before the wedding, the wedding day, cave in day, field trip day (sponsored by the bride and groom), rest day and the departure day. However, Sooyoung arrived two days earlier from amongst the invited guests and Leeteuk arriving after two days.

 

Sooyoung is Jessica’s Bridesmaid – who the latter also requested to oversee the activities of her wedding day. 

 

No one is busier than the bridesmaid on the day of the wedding. Sooyoung holds a position vital in the wedding arrangement, apart from the wedding planner Jessica hired, crisscrossing between wedding planner’s general manager, a second mother/sister of the bride, custodian, nurse and even a travel agent.

 

 Her first two days of actual duty was one of the strenuous jobs she had done in her whole life – never has she experienced a tremor-like stomach spin until now – it was incredibly stressing but she enjoyed nevertheless. Comes the third day, she is most ecstatic because regardless she admits it or not – she actually likes Leeteuk. As she says,

 

“Ooops, I need to call Leeuteuk, he probably is waiting for my call to direct him on what he has to do – which him, has become my superbly gorgeous companion throughout this vital grueling nerve-wracking event. And I am so happy that he has been so supportive of my whines and endless complains – how edgy, worried and jumpy all at the same time was I? “Relax” I remember him saying that to me – gosh; as if, it is easy to say that word having to deal with a situation like you will be put in a scrutiny by a judge. But, regardless – I am happy that she is happy.”

 

Leeteuk:          Hello, dear!

Sooyoung:       (taken aback by his so-normal address) where are you right now? Are you alright?

Leeteuk:          I never imagine a wedding to be held in a remotely place like “Armenia”.

Sooyoung:       hhmmm..you know their status – this country is known for being like a “never-to-be-popularly-known” for
                        obvious reasons, I guess. But this place is really quiet – don’t you think? Apart from the spell-bounding
                        century old architectural building designs – it is like era-type style.

Leeteuk:          Yeah, I guess you are right – am still here at the hotel, is this hotel even by the way?

Sooyoung:       Oh, darling (what did I say? - too late now) – it is what we call villa-hostel-type. Don’t even try to deny, 
                        the atmosphere is definitely breathtaking. Do me one favor, please?

Leeteuk:          Yeah, what is it?

Sooyoung:       Go inside my room – please find for me a small memento I bought. It is wrapped in golden yellow silk cloth
                        – not so hard to find. Will you? And get yourself ready when I come back, ok?

Leeteuk:          ok! So where are you heading right now?

Sooyoung:       Sorry for not informing you – but I left a note this morning on the dining table – did you not find it? Anyway,
                        I am going to Jessica’s place to give her dress.

Leeteuk:          Alrighty then – take care!

Sooyoung:       you too. Bye.

  

Hurriedly she goes to where Jessica is staying – knocks on the door-Jessica opens it. Sooyoung swears in her life that she has never seen such great beauty in her life – this girl as she always say – is beauty beyond compare- heck! Saying to herself, “If she could have been my sister – my, my I would have been super proud to make her my top model to wear my designs”…

 

Jessica:           (beams-giddily) Hi there! Nice of you to personally deliver this – where you don’t have to really!

Sooyoung:       Jess – it is nothing. I am more excited than you are, mind you. Come, here is the gown you have picked –
                        hope you like it.

Jessica:           of course! I trust you completely!!

Sooyoung:       (proudly) thanks! Here…(she presents her a wrapped with silk carved glass transparent glass box)

Jessica:           oh my, it is beautiful…

Sooyoung:       Thanks heavens – anyway I will have to leave so soon coz Leetuek is waiting for me – knowing nothing to
                        do and I am just so afraid – what he might do – you know. That guy!!

Jessica:           Oh – uuhhmmm – love sparkling are we? I am so happy for you!

Sooyoung:       I don’t know – he’s nice don’t you think?

Jessica:           yeah, he is. I could see clearly in his eyes that he loves you…Trust my instinct..

Sooyoung:       hush..here we are talking about my personal life when it is all about you…

Jessica:           Oh, dear – don’t get me wrong but I already found the man who will love me in spite of who I am – so it is
                        about time that you – you know… And I like him for you… It could have been nice if this could have been 
                        a double wedding – and giving birth at the same time. Don’t you think?

Sooyoung:       You are crazy Jess dear…forget it… I want you to feel like you’re atop the clouds. By the way, I need not
                         worry about if it fits you or not thus, we have the same body size…

Jessica:           Yap, I know..hi hi…

Sooyoung:       Ok, have a good night rest and I will be back tomorrow to help you dress. Ok?

Jessica:           Thanks sis…bye…

Sooyoung:       Bye, Jess.

  

Right after she leaves Jessica’s place – she makes a call to Leetuek – more anxious than anyone, I guess she should coz he is all alone in a new place – she says, “hell, why am so worried about him”.

 

Leeteuk:          Hi dear!

Sooyoung:       Am on my way back? Are you alright – not getting oh-am-so-bored expression?

Leeteuk:          Your call is enough to lighten my day here…

Sooyoung:       eewww..cheesy!!

Leeteuk:          he he he… maybe we can go out when you come back – take a walk downtown and explore the place,
                       what do you think?

Sooyoung:       ok – simple get up is fine?

Leeteuk:          Anything looks good on you?

Sooyoung:       eeewww part 2 – cheesy the second strikes back…

Leeteuk:          whatever darling – I know you love “thineself be true”…come hurry back…

Sooyoung:       yeah..yeah..ok be right there..i hang up now…bye…

Leeteuk:          bye hon…(cuts the line)

Sooyoung:       wwhhhatt… aaiisshh this guy…

  

She arrives with Leeteuk outside the veranda waiting – she’s taken aback of how stunning he looks. The sun as it sets – spreads rays towards his brown hair emitting like a spread of halo lights – she gasps but maintains her control not to act giddy how admiringly she just ogled for a moment. She comes back to her senses, when…

 

Leeteuk:          Hi Hon!

Sooyoung:       (faking her displeasure) who gives you the right to start calling me with endearing terms?

Leeteuk:          Aaaww… come on – I know you like me. I can see it in your eyes. Don’t deny it.

Sooyoung:       (She blushes and slaps his arms) Too over confident are we these days…

Leeteuk:          uhum..well..let’s go…let’s have a walk…

Sooyoung:       ok, I think I like that – can we also go to the beach – beach sand is good for the feet you know.

Leeteuk:          oh..how romantic are we?

Sooyoung:       yeah … yeah..for your info – am doing something for the sake of giving importance to our health… and
                        not to enunciate romance.

Leeteuk:          Oh – let’s take this then a “Journey to a Healthy Romance”

Sooyoung:       (flustered by his statement) hhmm..shall we, before it rains cats and dogs…

Leeteuk:          (gets her hand and interlinks them) this is nice…

Sooyoung:       (looks at their joined hands and smiles) yeah….

 

End of Chapter 10 Page 1...surprise

     


 Chapter 10 Page 2.... to follow...