It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 32/Page 5/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.........................................................here we go....................


 

 

 The three says their thank yous and bows to Grace then after looks at each other in amazement and wonder…each has this to say…

 

Jonghyun:       (gasps) Everyone, do you feel the same way I feel…

Minho:             Yes..hyung…aaahhhh....

Yuri:                 (covers ) Oh my god….
                         I think I am going to faint…

Jonghyun:       (raises both of his hands and flounder them on the air,
                        in a loud voice says)

                        EXACTLY!!!

Minho:             aaaiisshh Jonghyun hyung…
                        your behaviour is making us nervous…

Yuri:                 (agrees) Honey… calm down…
                         don’t be so emotional…

Jonghyun:       (keeping his breathing calm and embraces Yuri)
                        I need a hug…hhhmmm...

Minho:             (asks too) Can I too…?

Yuri:                 (nods) group hug then…

 

 

After their group hug, they all seated and calmly wait for a bit for the person to guide them to arrive then as expected, he shows up…

 

“Good morning, I am Patrick, please follow me…”

 

They all get up and walk outside the door but before starting to walk the hallway, they all hold each other hands – getting support from each other’s energy. The three are all beleaguered by the surrounding quiet atmosphere, watching the angle of the hallway-from the interior design of the walls and the ceilings are just so intricately planned and fashioned. They all look at each other in astonishment and admiration.

 

They are more amazed as to how the entire hallway structure is acoustically-designed that you can not hear echo or reverberation in the sounds from the other part of the panel or wall.

 

While peacefully walking towards their destination, they all feast their eyes at the magnificent sights along the spacious hallway. Too focused in the current state their in, they all skip in surprise when Patrick speaks…

 

“Mr. Minho, Mr. Jonghyun and Ms. Yuri,
from this point you all go your separate ways,
please wait for your respective booth…”

 

 

The three look at each other in a bewildering manner, talking through their eyes wondering how it would happen when they are facing a gold plated wall with no passage door. Still with their hands holding each other, they Jonghyun pinched Minho’s palm and followed by Minho to Yuri and all the same time nod and arc their eyebrows looking confused.

 

Suddenly, the three gapes when the wall opens revealing another hallway with almost same wall interiors however this time the ground or flooring structure is so different from where they are standing at - as the ground or flooring part has railway path. Jonghyun leans closer at Minho’s left ear and whispers…

 

“Minho, is there a train in it?”

“I think so Jonghyun hyung….”

“How did you know Minho-ssi”

 

 

Minho stops in realization thinking about what causes Jonghyun’s shocking expression and so he asks again…

 

Minho:             (looking at Jonghyun) what did you just say hyung?

Jonghyun:       (tilts his face in suspicious) yyaahhh…
                      
                        (whispers back again)
you just said that you think you know 
                        that this hall uses train…

Minho:             (leans closer) Hyung, simple what is the railway path used for…? 
                        Eeehhh…?

Jonghyun:       (shrugs off shoulders) hhmm… yeah… that makes sense…

 

Then abruptly, Yuri swings Minho’s arms and puckers his lips pointing inside the parted gold-plated wall…

 

“Look…!”

 

 

The two guys turn their head and both looking stunned and amazed when a big compartment arrives; they all gawk especially Jonghyun and Yuri while Minho gapes though he had an experienced from that time seeing Kibum however still utterly surprised seeing an magnificent mechanism such as this, then Patrick speaks…

 

“Please decide from amongst you, who will go first,
but it does not necessarily mean that who goes first
will be the one to be inducted.
Mr. Jonghyun, you will be the first to be introduced,
Second is Mr. Minho and the last one is you, Ms. Yuri.
Please do not be troubled by it and kindly come with me…

(looks at each and everyone and asks)
Is anyone of you, claustrophobic?”

 

 

 

They all shake their heads in unison then Patrick continues to talk…

 

“Fine then, please follow me and
I will show you what you will expect inside…”

 

All of them gather to the compartment which has a digital security code controlled keypad device so that Minho presenting himself unsuspicious walks a bit closer and watches Patrick entering the security codes and when the latter does, he smiles cause as what Onew told him, the security codes are numbers of Kibum and him. Then after, he discreetly moves back and waits for the compartment door to open.

 

So that, just as expected, they all gasp in shock when inside – it look like a traditional limousine body style complete with the much needed immediate facilities inside such as; a mini-bar with drinks and snacks, air-conditioned, an comfortable wide seats, mini-library, huge TV/BR-Disc Entertainment Surround System by user’s choice and a private toilet and shower. The walls are composed of a sliding – soundproof stained-glass material to keep them private from the outside world.

 

The ornamental interior of the room compartment is also stunning and exquisitely expensive as it displays an expensive exquisite art collection and one original painting is attached on a wall. The Patrick explains again…

 

“By the way, each room compartment is individually
design according to a country – what I mean is, this current
compartment is designed showing France ornaments,
other can be Spain, Russia, USA, Korea, etc…. but still containing
the same facilities as what you have now just seen…”

 

All three secretly sighs in relief over what they just saw thus after watching how the compartment looked like, they now return to the hallway and decide on who goes first.

Therefore, Jonghyun goes first – he enters the compartment; it slowly closes and moves away from them and suddenly one compartment arrives – seeing then; Yuri follows and lastly soon after the next compartment arrives, Minho gets in…

 

Each of them has a thing or many to say…

 

Jonghyun:       (gaping) Oh My Gosh…
                        This person is absolutely so extremely rich…
                        He’s gotta be a billionaire…
                        I am just so lucky to be part of his world…
                        I hope he is so nice and given a chance to meet him
                      
                        (searches for his speech)
oohh, my speech…

 

Yuri:                 (breathing hard) This Russian style compartment is absolutely gorgeous…
                         I can only say huge thanks to be a part of this enterprise…

Minho:             (inattentive to the Mideast design and just smiles)
                        I love you Kibum…
                        I will help you…

                        (looks for his speech) my speech…
                         I need to read again…

 

 

 

Page 5 Chapter 32 Ends here......................................................................next page please...................