It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 31/Page 12/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation......................................................here we go.......................


 

 

 

 

Now… upon hearing Minho’s statement… Kibum panics… but since he really wants to enjoy this silly moments with Minho… calms himself down… and gets ready with whatever Minho will do…

Meanwhile, Minho approaches at what he thinks Kibum in deep sleep and says…

 

“I will give him my ritual kiss when he’d be in full deep sleep…
but I will further it more”

 

 

Minho in the first time of his life making love with Kibum does the unthinkable… tastes - like chewing, gnawing and gliding – every part of Kibum’s body…

 

Kibum at this current situation, could not believe how immeasurable Minho’s love for him; he could feel his chest swelling in extreme happiness and huge respect for his best friend  making his heart pounds wildly, smiles secretly and control his breathing and return to a very calm state… and hope that his lower region will not betray him so early…

 

Minho as Kibum thinks is a pure lovable innocent guy… all that he does… he does it with pure heart and good intention… he understands Minho’s mischievous deeds upon knowing what he would do to him while asleep – that is, to just to let him express his love for him – and that is the bottomline…

 

Kibum kind of snaps in his trance state when Minho completely gobbles his shaft and let his tongue do the wonders - sending him to a euphoric state – to avoid loosing his sanity; he bites his lips and inserts his hands under the pillows and grabs the linen and makes hard grips on them however he could not control his involuntary body and mind reactions due to pleasure… unaware that his shaft is getting on a hard state and starting to leak…

 

Minho gets so surprised when Kibum’s shaft thickens and has come to a full erect state and starts to leak that he stops temporarily and then gets excited as well… saying…

 

“Oh… damn…. I really want your huge-long-thing…
(kissing Kibum’s shaft) to enter me…

(stands all four Kibum under him – facing an inch away from Kibum’s face
but goes close to the latter’s right ear and gently says…)

“Kibummie… can you at least go at a different sphere…
where there is a scene….
Like we are making love…
and you are requesting that you enter me… please…

I really love to… It has been a long time…
exactly almost three years … no… four years…
And I have been really yearning for this to happen again…
I understand that you would not do it because of Natalie…

But I need this…so please…
I am begging…let’s be one… just this time…”

 

 

Then after, Minho gets up and searches for the lotion which he successfully finds it and pour a generous amount on his hand and goes back on the bed – stands in all four again from the lower area – at Kibum’s legs; he slides his tongue on Kibum’s shaft and gobbles it quickly while applying lotion on his hole then gently slowly inserts his fingers one at a time up to the point that he has widen himself then crawls back and gently grabs Kibum’s shaft and aligns it directly at his twitching hole then the other’s shaft directly on his hole…… at Kibum’s right ear..

 

“hhhmm… Bummie…. Please…..enter me…
I need this… we need to be one again……please…”

 

 

Kibum smirks at the left side of his lips and starts his own drama scenario… raises both hands searching for Minho then finding him, lovingly slides his hands on Minho’s neck but on an asleep mode – slightly open sleepy eyes and says…

 

“Minnie…. Let’s make love…
The sunset is so nice…
The ocean is peaceful…
Making love with you on the beach…
Should be so good…”

 

 

Minho jerks when Kibum speaks and just makes sure he is not hallucinating; elatedly asks the other…

 

“Kibummie… are you sure…?

 

Kibum gently all at the same time pulls Minho’s face with his left hand and positions him just an inch gap from his face, wraps his right hand at the back pulling their bodies closing the gap while looks at him with a soft smile eyes… then give Minho a nod and a supple gentle kiss…

 

Minho soothingly loosens up his has been tensed shoulders, extends his legs, then aligns his body that of Kibum’s body position rests his lips on Kibum’s lips and just enjoys the feeling each one receives by mere just physical contact… After several minutes, Minho’s over previously overwhelmed with excitement emotion has calmed down, he says…

 

“Bummie… I wish you are not dreaming…
I really love for you and me to be one again…”

 

Kibum waits for another sign from Minho to do before he goes with it… and…

 

“Kibummie… please…”

 

Upon hearing Minho’s requesting him; he smiles and calls him in a normal state…

 

“Minnie… hhmm… so what is this….oohhh..?”

 

 

Minho surprised by the other’s what seems to him has now awakened blushes and snuggles his face on Kibum’s neck and says…

 

“Can we make love Bummie… please…”

 

 

Kibum not uttering a word instead lifts Minho’s face to look at him… chuckles when he sees his beloved best friend forcefully shutting his eyes due to embarrassment; he tilts Minho’s chin and lets it rests on his and juts and glides his tongue on Minho’s lower lip then says…

 

“Minnie… look at me…
I love you too so much…
Hey… open your eyes… don’t be shy…”

 

 

Minho slowly opens his eyes and faces Kibum’s calming aura and becomes subdued by it; he can feel Kibum caressing him gently as tender as possible that he could not stop his tears from falling… overwhelmed by mixed emotions… Kibum finally continues to talk to him...

 

“Minnie… hhuusshh… relax…
Your body is so tensed up…
Release your energy and just stay calm…”

 

 

When Kibum feels that Minho has finally calmed down; he turns the latter’s body below him and closes the gap looks at him and says…

 

“Minnie… We’ll make love and be one…”

 

 

Hearing this, Minho’s tears stream down in complete happiness….

 

 

 

 

Page 12 Chapter 31 End here...........................(next Minho Facing Natalie...).....see you in three days....