It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 31/Page 10/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation...........................................here we go................


 

 

Kibum chuckles at Minho’s statement, thus after laughing quietly; he straightforwardly looks at him with an ineffable combination of gazes that is either passionate and possessive or fiery and loving.

Kibum never lets go of his lips – with their lips still connected; he continues to them. Thus, In Minho’s case, he tries to be at the same pace as Kibum’s tempo; then after some minutes, Kibum’s stares have become so intense resulting for him to have the feeling of  being drown by it – so to gain his senses, Minho breathes hard resulting to partly opening his mouth then becomes surprised when Kibum pushes his tongue in and let it glides in his mouth palate sending tingling sensation in his body all through down his lower region…

 

Then, he temporarily releases from the eye contact with Kibum by closing his eyes and says to himself…

 

“uuhhmm… aaaahhhmmm….Kibummiiee…
I could come just with this…
you are so…good....damn…”

 

 

Then in a sudden state of trance, when Kibum’s tongue is circling his tongue – resulting to Minho’s pulling his crossed feet on Kibum’s inward thereby pressing their lower region together. The pleasurable friction causes both of them to release from their deep kiss state and together jerk their bodies in a full force backward …

 

“Minnie…. Aaahhh”

“Bummie…hhhmmmm…”

 

 

With a flexible body Kibum, maneuvers his feet under Minho’s and holds the latter’s body as to being joined together in an embrace – raises his body carrying Minho along with him to a vertical or straight up position – spreads Minho’s legs above his legs with their upper and lower bodies connecting. Meanwhile Minho – who, upon Kibum’s lock embrace, body shudders in pleasure thus immediately hugs the latter for support while breathing in a wheezing manner – looks at him in a very passionate way and….at the same time as kissing him … specifically on his earlobes… asking…

 

“so tell me what was your dream all about..”

 

“hhmmm we were kissing…”
says Minho..

 

Kibum glides his tongue alternately starting from the left shoulder blades up to the earlobes and nibbles it…

 

“so was I doing this to you in your dreams…?”

 

Holds on Kibum’s sides … for support...
“aahh… nnoo.. but don’t stop…please….”

 

Smiles at Minho’s response, then requests…

 

“Minnie… kiss me… full-kiss… please…
don’t let go of my face…”

 

 

Wondering Minho just follows by tenderly reaches, holds and caresses Kibum’s face then gives the latter a passionate close-mouth-full-kiss; fully enjoying the kissing interaction. Kibum places his hands on Minho’s shoulder near the latter’s ears… then inserts his two thumbs inside while the rest of the fingers at back of the ears then softly fondles Minho’s ears thus amplified by its pleasurable excitement; he instinctively takes hold of Kibum’s tongue for a good lip-hold followed by …

 

“mmmm…uuhmm..”
Kibum moans…

 

 

To intensify the pleasurable moment, Kibum gently grabs Minho’s left arm to wrap it around his head to secure the hold while kissing whereas he gets Minho’s right hand and guides him to hold his shaft and it, while Kibum does the same thing with his left hand – gives tender yet powerful pumps on Minho’s shaft; while his right hand, coupled with pinching of Minho’s .

 

Minho due to Kibum’s extremely intense sudden altogether sensual actions reaches his physical and emotional thrill….wonderfully shattering in ecstasy….and the moment of emission---of foamy excretion…

 

“AAAAHHHH…..KKKIIBBUMMMIIEEE….
SSOO GGOODD….
I…LOVE…YOUUU SSOO MMUUCH…..”

 

 

Panting so hard … like in the act of dying….his body shivering…clutches hard which could leave marks on Kibum’s body for support….

 

When all his strength has been sapped through the exhaustion it caused, Kibum who still has not able to reach his due to Minho’s immediate ion, embraces Minho’s tired body and rubs his back tenderly then moves on lying Minho’s body ….

 

When suddenly becomes surprised when the latter focuses on regaining his strength – gently grabs Kibum’s body and instead of him to be laid on the bed; he lets Kibum lie down with the latter feet touching the floor while him in a kneeling position on the floor.

 

Kibum with his shaft in full erect, it does not need full wide eyes not to see it. Minho gulps upon spotting Kibum’s thick-huge-long-sturdy-pinkish-full-erect shaft, unaware that he is drooling then gains all his senses back that his lower region twitches and becomes hard again…

 

Minho feeling fuzzy and eyes that manifest honest love and lust, goes towards Kibum’s face and sticks his tongue out then glides it on Kibum’s face starting from the chin going up to the forehead and down… continuing the movement down to the chest to Kibum’s s while the latter’s pump forcefully then stops the pumping action when his face reaches Kibum’s shaft – closes his eyes and  sticks his tongue out and put its tongue tip directly at Kibum’s shaft tip then starts the fast tongue .

 

Meanwhile, Kibum extends his right hand and grabs on Minho’s hair feeling so high – foaming over in ecstasy then in a sudden movement releases his right hand grip on Minho’s hair to let both hands grab on sheets – clutching to it like holding on for dear life and placing both feet on Minho’s shoulders …when Minho gulps down his whole shaft in one forceful movement… screams…

 

“MINNIE…..AAAAHHH…
hhmmppphh… allmmooossttt…..”

 

 

 

Upon hearing Kibum’s needy moan, Minho’s shaft twitched and becomes hard emitting …thus he deepens and quickens his head bobbing movements on Kibum’s shaft and alternatively greedily on Kibum’s sacs while making his hands busy pumping his own shaft vigorously… At this moment, Kibum is now reaching the euphoric moment of … opens his mouth to breathe heavily – maintaining the tight grip on the sheet as a possible extension of intense energy release – utters an ecstasy…

 

“Minnie….I aamm coomminngg….hhmmpphh…
Ugghh….min…nie…..
uunngghhh…..uuhh…hhmm..”

Then, Kibum falls on what seems like epileptic seizure swoon…

 

 

Much like drug…Kibum’s ecstatic moment of is an extreme locus point for Minho… it’s his waterloo… thus, upon covetously swallowing Kibum’s secretion delightedly; his heart is pounding wildly as a result, however, could not scream or shout that the only best way he could manage is to breathe hard and heavy then suddenly, he too, reaches his own second high point … letting his emissions stream without restrained on the floor… For a minute, both of them immobile, are just allowing them selves to release and relax.... delightfully sinking in the pleasurable feeling aftermath….

 

Then after, Kibum’s the first to get back to his sense, looks down and shock to see Minho plastered on his crotch with tears streaming freely along with his quivering body. On heart leap, Kibum sniffles and tears flow as well; he gets up and gently lifts and carries Minho’s body on top of him then with such loving care – embraces him; affectionately wipes Minho’s tears and calming the latter who is ardently muttering… 

 

 

“Please don’t leave me anymore….please Bummie…
I am sorry … I could not reach or find you...
I was so empty without you by my side…
Please don’t throw me away… I will do anything for you…
I am so in love with you…Bummie… I love you so much…”

 

Raises his head to face Kibum… gently smiles…
Seeing Kibum cries and then says…

 

“Don’t cry Bummie… don’t cry…”
Wipes Kibum’s tears and rest his head on Kibum’s chest…
Then continues crying…

 

Kibum stricken with guilt … embraces Minho gently and says…
“Minnie….ssshhhh…. I am here…
I am so sorry too…  It is my fault...
I won’t leave you anymore….Minnie…
Thank you for your enduring love for me…
I am no longer going to ignore my feelings for you…
I love you too so much Minnie… I do…”

 

 

 

 

Page 10 Chapter 31 Ends here.................................next page please................thanks.....