It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 31/Page 9/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation...........................................................here we go........


 

 

 

So Kibum leans forward, then Minho with partial parted waiting lips tenderly nibbles Kibum’s right side carefully to avoid being noticed by the other and at the same time, he raises his left hand to place on the other side of Kibum’s specifically lets his middle finger touches and in direct contact with it. Kibum oblivious of Minho’s plan further leans forward then starts applying lotion on the latter’s back thus further bends over then within ten seconds; Kibum’s head moves a bit backward while his chest forward when Minho softly and gently alternately chews on each of his while alternately applies teasing finger on each of them.

 

Kibum body shudders due to the tingling sensation and holds onto Minho’s shoulder for support… Minho’ name…

“Min….niee….hhhmmm… uungghh…Miiin…uughh”

 

Hearing Kibum’s moan, Minho’s mind and emotions are now filled with craving for physical contact or closeness, added by Kibum’s body reaction makes his entire being bubbles in down straight pleasure like a tsunami - like being taken far away just them in pure bliss place… he furthers his nibbling into gentle by first setting his tongue flatly and slides it upward then takes the whole and deep it then releases going further by it up and down rapidly while pinch-fondles the other .

 

Kibum loosing his control drops the lotion and could only manage to bite his left hand to avoid letting his moans out while the other hand clutching at Minho’s right shoulder for support - his body is on a quivering condition as well as his mind going on spiral state reacting to Minho’s touch and sensual maneuvers making his lower region twitches and coagulating...thus Minho feels his beloved’s shaft tweaks same too with his shaft so hard thus he becomes overwhelmed with happiness that finally he is no longer dreaming and able to physically enjoy his love for Kibum after so many years of waiting and yearning… then he hears his pleading…

 

“Plea…please… am gonna fall… Minnniee..”

 

Then Minho immediately closes his legs clipping Kibum’s legs and pulling the latter’s lower region amazed by Kibum’s long and hard shaft making his mind fuzzy… controlling his sense of being… he grabs on Kibum’s back, holds it then Minho releases his lips to slowly lays his body on the bed with Kibum on top of him… He then lock-wraps his legs around Kibum’s legs and lock-embraces the latter’s upper body not allowing for Kibum to release himself from his tight clutch… At last, Kibum comes back and realizing what under a spell has Minho had him, sighs and says…

 

 

Kibum:             (moans) uunngghhh…
                        (breathes hard) Minnie…
                        I just realized that you know where my weak spots are…

                        (looks at himself being locked like a cocoon)
                        so now am a cocoon…
                       (smiles)… aaiisshh….

 

Minho:             (beams then moans at the sensation) hhhmm… so good…
                        yyeeah… I know them… only I… who knows… your weak spot…

                         (continues to rub both of their shafts)… am good ha….

 

Kibum:             (gulps and shivers) Minnnieee… please… uunnghh…
                        can I at least get my arms out?

 

Minho:             (shakes his head and says) aaahhh… hhhmmm….
                        nnooo…nnnooopope… if I let you…
                        you will get out from my embrace…

 

Kibum:             (whines and feels both of their hardness on the lower region says)
                         you do realize that we are now both hard down there and
                         yours is rubbing mine which you keep on intentionally doing it…

                         (body twitches when Minho suddenly raises his legs on his
                         then lets their shafts rub with each other deeper)…
Minnnnieee….
                         Aaaaahhhh…. Ssiilllyyy… pplleeasee… my armmss…

 

Minho:             (also jerks his head back in ecstasy, moans)
                        hhhmmm… Kibummmie… soo gooood… I wwill but ….

                       (looks at the now panting Kibum) promise you won’t get out….
                       Pplleasee…

 

Kibum:             (nods eagerly panting) oohhkkeyy… you wwin…
                        now… please…set my arms freee…

 

 

Thus Minho lets Kibum’s arms free - the latter panting and breathing hard flexes both of his arms and makes an elbow-rest position on the sides of Minho’s head – with eyes becoming watery and blurry due to its sensual rush in his body – locks eyes contact with Minho an inch away from each others’ face and says…

 

“Now… what… comes next...  we are obviously so hard down there… “

 

 

Minho catching his fast breathing and slowing his heart fast-pace pounding due to this level of extreme closeness with Kibum – smelling his sweet strawberry scent toothpaste and lovely whiff light perfume are really sending him in a pleasurable state…replies…

 

“I guess uuhhm… make love…
please…. Bummie…”

 

 

Kibum:             (rests his head on his left hand while his right hand gliding
                        through Minho’s hair responds)
Minnie…

                         (moans and jerks his head backward when Minho would rub their shafts together)
                         ungghh…. Minnie come….on…
                         you know I can’t… seems likely you’d like me to cheat on Natalie…

                        (about to get up to go to the bathroom) … Minnie...

 

Minho:             (stops Kibum … chokes then instantly his tears fall) Bummie…
                        please… I know this is wrong and I could have decided in the same manner 
                        like you just now if Yuri and I were together but I think fate interfered for
                        not allowing the relationship to happen…
                        that was how I understood it at that time?
                        I don’t know if I am making sense but I understand your situation
                        but what am I supposed to do?
                        I am here with you…. I don’t know what to do…

                       Honestly, during that moment I decided to be with Yuri,
                       I was determined to forget you…
                       It hurt so bad – I felt like half of me was falling apart…
                       And the other half was trying to survive…to accept new love…

                       When I asked Yuri to live with me…
                        I locked my room to help me get used of the new environment
                        It was the only way I believed I needed to do…
                        My room is all about memories of me and you…

                        I have been reminding myself that I will continue...
                        As I have mentioned every now and then that I will love you
                        No matter what the condition is but I realize that...
                        Now that I am here with you… it is so damn hard…
                        Controlling myself craving and yearning for you….

 

 

Kibum seeing the result of Minho’s further confession, feels guilty for hurting him, gives gentle but deep five seconds long kisses on Minho’s forehead, Nose Bridge, each eyes, nose tip, each cheeks, nose groove, chin and leaves out his lips… instead pushes his tongue out and let it moves smoothly each on Minho’s lip horizontally then on the groove protruding part of his lips and from gentle to deep… and does the same on the thick center part of his bottom lip… alternating these actions makes Minho gasps in surprise wondering how Kibum has gotten this good … in muffled moans…

 

“hhmm… you’ve become so good at this….”

 

 

 

Page 9 Chapter 31 Ends here.................................................next page please...thanks....