It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 31/Page 4/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation...................................................here is my fourth page for this chapter...........thanks...


 

 

 

Kibum does not respond thus Minho checks if he is awake or not, shock to find out that Kibum’s eyes are actually closed, thus Minho talks to himself still in a very low voice…

 

“My, now he is a sleepwalker….
This is something new…
I guess I just have to play a role of a watchman instead…

“I wonder what he’s gonna do next…”

 

Kibum is now seated on Minho’s abdomen stays in this position for a minute then suddenly his body sways forward and back up again while soundly breathing… Minho watches in wide amazement and wonder smiling at how cute Kibum’s actions are thus Minho just watches his beloved best friends sleepwalking yet still on the look out from falling. Next, Kibum rests his hands on Minho’s chest, feeling it then lays his face on it thus Minho looking down on Kibum smiles and automatically runs his fingers on his beloved’s hair – like a cat.   

 

Then, comes the unexpected when Kibum hauls up his face with eyes slightly open staring straightly at the shocked the heck of Minho and sweetly says…

“Minnie, can I kiss you…?”

 

Minho ends up speechless but responds unsurely confused if Kibum is awake or asleep…

“Yes… Kibummie… if you wish…”

 

 

Kibum gently staring at Minho, lowers his face and lightly kisses him which he responds returning his kiss however Minho’s eyes widens when Kibum starts to kiss him passionately then closes his eyes again and says….

“Minnie…. I miss you....zzzzz….zzoooo much….”

 

Then Kibum drifts away to sleep like by-passing giving you a quick glance and gone; Minho gapes in wonder and giggles at his best friend’s sleeping behavior – he knew ever since that Kibum has had a habit of doing things when sleeping but those were like minor usual traits for quick snap sleeping behaviors as it would also happen to him up to now according to Taeminnie who caught him talking while traveling and fell asleep inside the car however compare to Kibum, this is the longest scenario he has seen Kibum had done it and discovering it – regardless a big deal or not makes him laugh.

 

At this moment, all he could do is embrace Kibum and let him rest coz it seems obvious that the latter is so tired due to immense responsibilities he needs to do and be tied up with it for the rest of his lives. Minho shakes his head out of pity for his beloved best friend and says…

 

“It could have been better if you were born on a simple style of living…
You and I could have probably lived and enjoyed life to the fullest…
but in this case, I wonder if we would have the opportunity to know each other…

aaaahhh… life is really a mystery… you will never know what you’ll become of…”

 

“Minnie….hhhmmm… call…ing me…”
Out of the blue, Kibum’s sleeping talks…..

 

“No, Kibummie…ssshhh…”
responds Minho while giggling…..

 

After minutes have passed, Minho too drifts away to sleep…

 

 

Morning comes, Minho is so surprised to find out him waking up alone instantly he gets up to look for him – walks out of the room and astonished to see how outstanding Kibum’s office but chooses not to be distracted by it instead hurriedly looks for the latter. He checks every part of the penthouse office – reaching he man door, he opens it however having second thought of going out then finally decides not to for the reason that he is new in the area and believes that every passage way or corridor has security devices therefore he does not want to create a scene so that he ends up closing the main door and waits for him to come back.

 

After closing the door, Minho turns his back facing part of Kibum’s office – intrigued by it, he starts to examine the area. He finds the area quite fascinating and magnificent – taking a deep breath; he continues to roam ending up in one of Kibum’s private area which he is not aware of thus, out of curiosity, he goes inside and gasps to see pictures of him and Kibum, Taeminnie, as well as his parents and Kibum’s – taken during their fun time activities so that he giggles to see memorabilia of what they have shared and given to each other.

 

Minho in full excitement gazes on all the pictures mounted on the wall as well as checks on the memorabilia displayed on the shelves. He covers his mouth appreciating his best friend’s sweetness and thoughtfulness – continuing his saga, he stops on one area with pictures of him and Kibum in a frame and another one with Kibum and a woman – seeing this, his heart beats painfully wild – it is like gaining something and loosing it in just a matter of minute – a temporary bliss. Minho gets both frames and stares most at the picture of Kibum with the woman remembering her name as Natalie – sits on the floor with his head hidden between his legs while his arms stretched out resting on his knees holding in his hands – the portrait of Kibum and Natalie.

 

He lifts his head goes back inside the room bringing with him the two picture frames and lies down contemplating in the middle of it – he gets the pillow and sees a note beside it – gets it and reads its content…

 

 

Hi Minnie,

 

Good day…
Sorry for leaving you…
You look so peaceful sleeping so I could not bother to wake you up…
I will be back as soon as possible…

By the time you are reading this…
I am at home with Natalie…
I can’t wait for you to meet her…

Thanks… love you…

Bummie… 

 

 

No matter how it hurts – the consoling part Minho can take is to be thankful that Kibum thinks of him as one of those very important in his life – thus, instead of being depressed about it, accepts reality wholeheartedly and loves Kibum no matter what… but with all this – a number of tears come falling down on his cheeks…

He smiles though and notices his stomach growling, chuckles and heads towards the kitchen – gasps to see food on the table. He approaches the table and chuckles to find a note beside the food…

 

Hi Minnie…

 

Stomach growling?
Eat a lot ok?
Love you….

 

Bummie….
Call me at his number #999-3545-143

 

 

He beams and kisses it after reading and gets himself ready to eat – so thankful that Kibum has thought ahead of time preparing for him food before he left in case he’d get hungry.

Done with filling his hunger, he proceeds to Kibum’s main office – wonders and checks on whatever he can see – amazed to see how demanding his obligations are. Since then, he never knew about what Kibum has been doing and would always wonder why and what kept him busy all the time – now, seeing from what are visible in his eyes and surroundings – he now realizes, how tough and hectic Kibum’s life has been; though he feels a sort of pity out of it but so very proud as to how amazingly brilliant this person is…

Minho still inside Kibum’s main office feels a bit exhausted, lies on the big sofa he sees then accidentally falls asleep – without noticing Kibum has arrived.

 

Kibum in all smiles and excitement immediately checks on Minho inside his room and worried to find out he is not around then he checks on the kitchen and other areas – he thinks of calling the security but hesitates and proceeds searching for him by himself. He goes next to his main office to get some files and shock to see Minho lying on the sofa asleep – he’s shocked to see Minho’s situation lying flatly covered with big size papers what seems to be that his best friend checks on what he does – instead of getting annoyed that Minho deliberately laid a hand on his files, walks towards the sofa and kneels watches him sleeps, lays his arms on sofa’s free area by Minho’s head side and listens to the latter’s breathing…

 

 

Page 4 Chapter 31 Ends here.................thank you everyone for the wait...sorry it took so long... I have been very busy lately......
                                                                                         i hope you all enjoy it.... I will end it here....i need to go....I will be back in three days...see you all....