It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 31/Page 3/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation................................................here we go for the third page..................thanks a lot.....


 

 

Minho:             (looks at Kibum in puppy eyes mode)
                        Can we stay a bit here and please do not do other things…
                        Just this time….please….

Kibum:             (chuckling at Minho’s behavior, surrenders and says)
                        Fine…. Fine… as you wish….
                        Bug-eyed-alien… Minnie…
                        You have not changed at all....

Minho:             Can we sleep for a while?…
                        I was a bit tired due to the previous long week of trip preparation…

Kibum:             (sighs) yeah… I understand…
                        Let’s rest for a while…
                        Minnie do me a favor, will you?

Minho:             Yeah… what is it?

Kibum:             I will wake you up at 9pm… ok?

Minho:             (smiles and nods) yeah… of course, I will….
                        Let’s sleep… Bummie….
                        (yawning) I am so dead tired… watch over me… ok…

Kibum:             (nods and whines) aaaiiisshh… Minnie…
                        In our first meeting, you are making me your watchman…
                        (gently patting Minho’s left shoulder)… so demanding…

Minho:             (requests) Bummie… rub my back please….
                        (looks at Kibum’s legs closed and says)
                        aaiisshh… 
                        could you open spread your legs so I can lay my legs flat on the bed …
                        (gasps) oohh… on the second thought…
                        Let me spread mine…
                        (spreads his legs enclosing Kibum’s legs)
                        there… aaahh…
                        so comfy… just like old times….

Kibum:             (shakes his head) aaayyooo…
                         you are too much…

Minho:             (chuckles) whatever Bummie…
                        come on… start rubbing…
                        (pauses and asks) Bummie?

Kibum:             (sighs) what is it… Minnie…?

Minho:             (snuggling Kibum) Can I still cuddle you like this…
                        Not in public but private and when in front of our families…

Kibum:             (thinks) hhhmmm…

Minho:             (objects) no…no… 
                        I will not give you a chance to think…
                        take it and not leave it…
                        I wanna cuddle you …
                        I still can cuddle you….
                        No ifs no buts…
                        I will do it privately when we are alone and in front of our families…

Kibum:             (chuckles) why you asked me for then...? silly…

Minho:             (muffling) just want to let you know and wanna make sure…. 
                        (pauses then calls him again) Kibummie?

Kibum:             (sighs) aaaiisshh Minnie…
                        Are you going to sleep or not?

Minho:             (pressing his lips on Kibum’s neck) hhmm…
                        you have become really more so magically beautiful….

Kibum:             (index finger nudging Minho’s body side)
                         you… sleep…but thanks…
                         and you too…
                         very handsome and taller than me…

Minho:             (chuckling) aaahh…
                        I have always been taller than you….

Kibum:             (laughing) ok… ok… I know… so now…
                        For pete’s sake sleep…
                        My hands are tired alternately rubbing your back…

Minho:             (whining) aaaiiii… fine….

 

 

Minho smiles embraces and snuggles his head at Kibum’s inner neck – enjoying inhaling the latter’s scent which he missed for so long…  He misses Kibum’s touch, embrace and scent – regardless of the pain he just experienced a while ago; somehow spending time with Kibum right now has eased the pain. He feels so ecstatic right now, he can’t describe this moment; it is like a mix of several emotions. He lifts his face up and chuckles watching Kibum with his head swaying in the middle of drifting away to sleep while still continuing to rub his back in a stop-go-stop motions.

 

Minho could not afford to sleep; he does not want to lose any minute of chance to non-stop watch Kibum; his face lights up upon seeing Kibum has finally surrendered his body to sleep – he knows his beloved best friend so well – and he finds it funny coz up to now; Kibum has not change still the same behavior and manners,

 

“so really beautiful and cute…”
Saying to himself…

 

When he notices, Kibum is in a deep sleep state, Minho very gently removes Kibum’s hand on his back, and he gently and carefully lifts his body and lies besides Kibum – his face in front of Kibum’s face. He lovingly watches and gazes at his beloved’s sleeping face and smiles to his silly deeds… saying to his self…

 

“oh my… it has been a very long time…
it is like the beginning…
I am contenting myself watching you sleep unaware…
I guess this is how it is going to be…
You are near yet so far…
I love you Kibummie…
I can’t blame you for what has happened;
it is basically my fault but no matter what as I promised…
I will continually love you for the rest of my life…”

 

Minho is trying so hard to control his urge to not devour Kibum and his heart his beating so fast that he needs to breathe hard to release the anxiety from watching his best friend’s eyes, nose and lips that he adores so much also just realizing that his lower region is in a very crucial hardening state thus, Minho covers his mouth when he feels he could not breathe properly and at times bites his fingers for control. Suddenly, Kibum moans…

“hhhmmm…. Min…nie….”

 

Calls his name… and surprised to see Kibum’s hand searching for him so that he gives his right hand just to let the other feels that he’s just near him – he chuckles seeing his beloved friend sends off a sweet smile upon holding his right hand.

 

Simultaneously, Minho’s heart skips a beat and followed by loud thumping… it is like being drummed to pound… as well as his lower region getting so hard so unable to control it – he loosens his fly to allow some space, he breathes heavily and carefully not to wake up Kibum. Followed by Kibum’s lovely sleepy moan - is the latter’s parting of its kissable tempting pink lips… then Minho totally clouded with desire and yearning… wets and partly opens his lips, slowly, gently and lightly presses them on Kibum’s imagining waiting parted beautiful tempting pink lips.

 

Lips to lips position, Minho tries hard not to devour the other so that he supports his self by hanging his body – more on an all-four-position with his hands gripping the sheets making it as his sponge to receive and control his urges. He stays in that position, enjoying Kibum’s sweet breath and lips however… human nature, the call to want more starts to kicks in…so that, he sticks his tongue out and like testing the ground… lightly swipes Kibum’s upper lip and when the latter does not wake up, continues his mission of lightly but tenderly swipes his tongue on Kibum’s lips…

 

Minho’s chest tightens when he realizes that he has been such a fool to swerve his way from Kibum – now reflecting, life could have been so beautiful if he just stayed faithful – almost in a tearful state, however, suddenly gets surprised when Kibum responds to his kisses; his almost tearful state swiftly changes to a happier condition and without wasting this chance; Minho responds.

 

He lovingly kisses Kibum and furthermore surprised when the latter extends his arms in the act of embracing him so that instinctively, he moves his body on the left side of Kibum feeling elated. His mind getting confused on what he has to do whether to take the chance or avoid it. While in contemplation, unsuspectingly, Kibum’s hands roams for an unknown reason finding perhaps sort of comfort – in his state of sleepiness, his left hand falls on Minho’s chest which makes the other surprised but goes with the flow. Kibum needing perhaps body heat, lifts his body landing on top of Minho – much to the surprise o f the latter – he then positions his face sideways above Minho’s face and let it lay there. Minho smiles at the other’s cuteness so that to prevent the other’s body from falling he reaches out his hands and position them at the other’s back.

 

Kibum subconsciously smiles as well as his hands roam searching for a place to lie comfortably too – ending finding its way on the top of Minho’s head, thus the latter chuckles at his beloved’s mischief while in deep sleep. When Kibum finds his comfortable position, involuntarily sighs and chortles – at this moment, Minho could not explain the contentment he is experiencing everything is just so magnificently calm – he forgets about the temptation of taking advantage of Kibum instead be satisfied of the latter’s nearness.

 

Minho is also about to drift away to sleep when unexpectedly Kibum swiftly raises his body; out of concern, Minho softly asks in a very low husky voice…

 

“Bummie… are you ok?”

 

 

 

Page 3 Chapter 31 Ends here..............................................next page please............thanks....