It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 31/Page 1/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

 

Chapter 31         What Would It Be…
                            Kibum and Minho’s Possibilities…?

Point in Time:     Within and Almost Three Years Later
                             Kibum at 21 and Minho 20….

Location:             Somewhere in France

 


 

Kibum and Minho…..

 

Kibum tenderly rubs Minho’s back and with this action, the latter finds himself in very calm state; thus Minho gently smiles, gets Kibum’s hands and kisses it then stays quiet rests his head on the other’s arms. Meantime, Kibum takes a deep breath and does what he has been used to do with Minho and that is blow the latter’s nape – he keeps blowing it until he could sense that Minho is smiling and at ease then he hugs him again this time, very tight to give assurance that everything is going to be all right.

 

They stay that way for a long period of time – engulf in a quiet solitude just enjoying each other’s company until Onew calls, informing Kibum that they need to get going however Kibum tells him that they can go ahead and send Minho’s companion to their place and as such, he will take care of Minho.

 

All the while, Kibum thinks everything is all right but gets surprised when suddenly; Minho plunges on the floor like an exhausted puppy releasing all the concerns, frustrations, and anguish and longing that have been locked up inside of him for how several years. Minho curls up in a ball does not talk and closes his eyes while Kibum stays collected, silent and calm giving his beloved best friend the needed space to let him go of his inner difficulties and anxieties.

 

After several minutes, he picks up Minho by lifting his right hand and puts it on his left shoulder – stabling his self, they slowly walk inside of Onew’s office and walks out going towards Kibum’s office. Kibum enters his penthouse official room that looks like a residence place with complete facilities; he goes inside to one of the rooms and lets Minho lie down then when he is about to release himself Minho stops him by holding a not-so-tight rip on his arm and without a word, Kibum understands what it means.

 

Thus, he lies down next to Minho with their bodies facing each other just that Kibum positions himself a bit higher where Minho’s face on his chest and his face above Minho’s head subsequently embraces the latter to comfort him. No words have been spoken so that the only existing sounds that are dominating the stillness and quietness of the room are Kibum’s breathing and Minho’s quiet sobs…

 

Meantime as to what are going on inside Minho’s mind amidst everything that is going on or happening – are an honest expression of his feelings; he doesn’t have any other way to initially express it upon seeing Kibum for the very first time in many years. It is like a relief that finally he has now reunited with the one - the most important person in his life and has never forgotten him over the years that they were apart thus in this case, a pang of guilt crawls inside of him as he was the one who kind of drifted away from Kibum and even was the one determine as a rock not to ever diverge his attention from him.

 

He hugs Kibum tightly like a burning flame – he snuggles on the other’s wide chest and inhales deeply every Kibum’s bodily scent and says to himself…

 

“oh my god, I miss this… I miss this moment… I miss his smell… I miss him… so much”
Then he chokes….

 

Kibum sensing his bestfriend’s sudden movement finally speaks…
“Minnie, you don’t have to speak just listen…”

 

Thus, upon hearing Kibum’s request, Minho nods…

 

“Minnie, just so you know, you are in my mind…
If you thought that I have forgotten you – you are mistaken.
I have been watching you all these years and seeing you now
and what you have been doing; I am very happy that I was never wrong of my decision.
You have become a mature hardworking person and I will say it again...
I am so delighted.

 

I trust you received my letter?
Whatever I have written there – always been my true feelings and intentions.
During that time, I was battling whether I would take you with me or not.
However, I decided that I thought it would be better for me to let you grow
away from your side coz as far as I can remember, same like me;
you were the only person I have been so close but unlike you
I’d meet various people from meetings and social gatherings…

Well, yeah… acquaintances…
While you, I was the only person you were with at that time –
you only allowed me and not even taking a chance to meet others and I felt sad about it.
I really like for you to meet others not just me.”

 

 

But before Kibum can continue to speak, Minho in trembling hands showed him the letter coming from Kibum…and read its content…

 

“In the letter you stated,

 

I love you too Minnie…
I am so blessed to have met you…
But to be “in love” is something we need to weigh and think it over…
I have not experienced to be in love with someone
So that I do not know – how to answer you at this moment…

I love you…
But I have to know and discover that same feeling you have for me…
And in the process, I am still discovering myself – about your love;
I beg you to please experience meeting people aside from me
I will be very happy…

So that if the time comes, you meet someone you trust in your heart
Who you love and in return will love you completely;
I will let you go …
But no matter what…
Will evermore love you…
I love you Minnie…
Will always and eternally…

 

Kibummie….

 

 

Kibum kisses Minho’s head, after hearing his own letter from Minho and swiftly rubs his back and says…

 

“So Minnie, I heard you have a girlfriend and have plans of getting married…
I am so happy for you…
(hugs Minho tightly) you know, after I got the news…
To be honest, I was so happy but at the same time sad… that time I said to myself…
“aahh… It is time for me to let you go…” then after,
I decided that I need to kind of stop receiving updates of you to give you privacy …

I mean coz… you would be living a life separate from me but still,
I told Mr. Taeyang to take care of everything regarding  in what manner I can support you…
So I guess, now…that you are already here… so this has happened… 
I am so happy meeting you again…

And by the way… Minnie… I am with someone special too?

 

 

Upon hearing what Kibum has just said, Minho bites his lips hard as possible to stop his self for crying and quickly grips the bed sheet so tight almost to a point where his grip could ruin the bed sheet by creating holes in it... and his tears just fall off freely… his emotions gave him all the way however… along with his trembling body…

 

However, Kibum does not noticed the other’s intense emotional suffering as he is also under a blissful feeling of letting him know what has become of his life now… so Kibum continues to talk about it…

 

 

“I met her during the time of my loneliness…
Her name is Natalie…
She is a generous, kind, cheerful and a very loving person…
I love her so much… yeah…
I am in love with her…
So deeply in love…

And guess what…
She does not know who the real I, is…
She accepts me regardless of not knowing who I am, does not bother finding out…
Who I am and what I do…

She is really great, Minnie…
I am so blessed to meet her like I am always blessed having you with me…

(rubs Minho’s back and so surprised to feel the latter is trembling
and with full concern asks…)

“Minnie… what is wrong… are you sick?”

 

 

 

Page 1 Chapter 31 Ends here............................................thanks....next page please