It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 2/Chapter 8 -Page 4/4)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation...smiley


 

Location:      Back to the Mansion

                        At the Kitchen Area

 

Jessica:           Heechul, come here

Heechul:          ok

Jessica:           How long did you revive me yesterday?

Heechul:          I can’t remember – perhaps 3 minutes!

Jessica:           So you were like kissing me for 3 minutes… Did you enjoy it?

Heechul:          **cough** cough** but I was reviving you…

Jessica:           yeah..yeah..there were other ways but thank you.

Heechul:          uuhhh…aahhh…ok..

Jessica:           aaayyy..got your tongue twisted? Can’t speak? So you know how to cook – ask me? I don’t know!

Heecuhl:          (Coming back to his senses then suddenly proud) yeah – I can sure handle that – a fine lady like you,
                         knows nothing in the kitchen – what a waste! Hand me the ingredients, you are useless for a wife.

Jessica:           Who’s wife who?! yada yada yak yak. Whatever – let’s just get things done and get done and over with.

  

Carrying the ingredients, Jessica does not notice the onion falling on the floor – she steps on it – loosing her balance. Fortunately, Heechul catches her but both fall on the floor with Heechul’s back on the floor and Jessica on top of him having both faces pressed to each other, creating an accidental kiss.  

 

Just in time; the kitchen door opens, two faces grins creeping up in a smile witnessing the situation between the immobile Heechul and Jessica who are both lost in their wobbly selves. Then a sudden quick flash happens and

 

Taeyang:         uuhhmm..uhhmmm.. Excuse me Sir Heechul and Ma’m Jessica…Uuuhmmm..Mr..

JP Owen:        Dare to Care?! Heechul?

Heechul:          aahhhh

Jessica:           huh?! (Could not somehow come back to her own senses and feeling lightheaded with everything around
                        her)

JP Owen:        What now?! Heechul?!

Heechul:          Mr. Owen, I apologized to what you have witnessed. I mean it was an accident.

JP Owen:        Oh, a VERY LONG accident it seems… but from what I see – I see not. You HUGGED and KISSED
                       Jessica… I would like to know something and an honest answer I want to receive.

Heechul:          Yes, sir!

JP Owen:        Are you in love with Jessica?

Heechul:          Y-yess Sir. If it is alright with you, will you allow it?

JP Owen:        OOhhhh… I don’t like long engagement...Marry her now!! As in now…

Jessica:           oohhh..i think my head is spinning – what did just happen?!?

JP Owen:        Ok, Heechul arrange everything quickly! Invite everyone we know. I will announce a very important
                       MERGER!!

Heechul:          Yes sir, MERGER – another business venture, sir?!

JP Owen:        OH YES!!!  A very profitable and long-term – ahhh..no…LIFETIME?! Heechul, excuse Jessica and I – I
                       will need her for a while. Mr. Taeyang, please arrange the transportation – Jessica and I will go ahead to
                       our place.

Taeyang:         Yes Sir!

 

 JP Owen gently holds the unacquainted Jessica and leaves the Mansion.

 

Meanwhile; inside the car, JP Owen can not contain his happiness – secretly beaming over the immediate occurrence of his plans. JP Owens checks on Jessica’s absentminded self, asks.

JP Owen:        Sweetie, are you ok?! Pity you ha? – Heechul stole your first kiss. That guy – don’t worry dear – he said
                       he’ll take the responsibility and I agreed to it. I can not allow such incident just to pass by – you know. 

Jessica:           (Still baffled by his Dad’s obnoxious behavior asks) Dad?

JP Owen:        Oh, yes sweetie?

Jessica:           Did you just say the word – Marry? And by the way, why the heck did you not tell me – I need to stay at
                        Heechul’s place when we have our own?

JP Owen:        Oh – what was I thinking that time – yeah, should be right? Sorry dear – guess am getting old.

Jessica:           You are still not answering my question – what “Marry Her” thing did I just hear? Is this some kind of a
                         “scheme”?

 

JP Owen running out his excuses says…

JP Owen:        Darling yes, he should marry you. Look! (Showing the shots he took a while ago). If everybody sees this –
                        my, an upsetting sight! A PLAN!! No!!

Jessica:           DAD!!! Eeehh? WHAT!! Ggrrrr…

JP Owen:        Oh sweetie. I now you like him too, don’t you? Don’t you? He hehehe

 

Jessica ends up sighing the whole time but smiles anyway at her Dad’s foolishness. She thinks, “Well, yeah…I think he’s kind a cute”

 

 Location:      Rich Hotel

 

Largest Hotel in Korea is closed for the entire day. The atmosphere is quite frenzy – hotel’s entire staffs are coming back and forth – it is wonderfully an attractive commotion.  The business world are nervously surprised at the sudden invitation announcement coming from one of the mega tycoons himself – JP Owens. It is a known fact that JP Owens hardly ever does this kind of impromptu act that if it so happens – then it must be something really good. The night before this event; Heechul has had quite a number of hyperventilation’s going on, more of a panic attack due to an unknown excitement. He made sure that everything should be perfectly outstanding for an extraordinary important guest.

 

The seemed to be ordinary one fine day for Heechul turns out to be an exciting chaotic event of the century. Planes – private and passenger – jam-pack the airport in all areas, making sure that each of the invited guests arrives on time. Korea’s Security Service Department is in full-force; as this is a request that must be done in full secrecy or a little bit discreet so that  never did they imagine that a in a given day an important duty has been immediately ordered by the Prime Minister himself. How the entire event is done in secrecy – JP Owen’s says so.

 

Then the night of the occasion comes; guests come in - dressed up to nines, incomparable yet to that of a fashion show – leave alone watching Designers Marks in Parade.  When all of the guests arrived – as it is noted in the invitation “Gates Close at 8:30pm” so that “Punctuality Is A Must” –emotions of anticipation are hardly containable from every one. However, in a couple of hours as night comes along thus every moment offers trances and wonders – the guests seem to enjoy what beholds them; thus, wondering what this night’s intention would be is – the feeling of frantic less felt gradually but.

 

Just when every one is having fun and settles down – it dims – and the announcement is heard. When done, Heechul appears in white tux with gold linings causing glimmering effects when hit by the lights. Guests especially ladies yelp in extreme admiration at the handsomely beautiful Heechul. Unknown to everyone Heechul is currently experiencing internal tremor as he does not know what exactly the celebration calls for – all he was told is to get ready. Heechul greets the guests and gets down acknowledging their presence – a minute later while doing so – another announcement comes out – various lights appears from everywhere and stops at the center of the staircase; making Heechul stops in whatever he is doing. Heechul together with the audience stop in anticipation to wait – comes out gracefully is, Jessica in a fairy princess beautifully adorned gown.

 

 Jessica smiles to everybody while Heechul stands stunned by the whole thing – goes numb until Taeyang comes to the rescue to lessens almost Heechul entranced looking stupidly in awe.

 

Taeyang:         Sir Heechul, Jessica is waiting for you to guide her down.

Heechul:          uuhh..ahhh..oohh..yeah..am sorry..

 

Heechul unmindful of his surroundings comes to Jessica who when their hands touch, Jessica pinches his palm to get him back to his senses. Heechul makes a quick glance at her – signaling her intentions and smiles. Guests can not restrain their admiration to the two most beautiful people they have ever seen uttering,

 

“What a pair”

“They make a perfect pair”

“Oh my goodness – so beautiful”

“They should end up together”

“The Prince and The Princess”

 

 

All through the night – all Heechul sees is Jessica. He can not stop his eyes drooling over how flatteringly gorgeous she is; given this situation – he makes sure not to leave her from his sight – allowing no one to near to her. Oblivious Jessica – continues what she does best – entertaining guests.

 

In the midst of everyone’s glee – the final announcement comes out – making Heechul and Jessica stop in their track…

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, May I introduce to you - the soon to be wed Kim Heechul and Jessica Pierre”

 

As they hear this – the crowd scream excitedly – clapping their hands; shouting and cheering for Jessica and Heechul…

 

Jessica goes blank and not a single word comes out from her lips while Heechul smiles heavenly gazing at the caught unawares Jessica.

 

When the party’s over – this is what happens?

 

DDDAAADDDDDYYYYY!???!!!!!! HOW I HATE YOU THIS TIME SO MUCH!!!!!!

 

Daddy, who?

 

Taeyang says “Let the wonderful fun begins…”

 

 

Chapter 8 Ends here... blush


Chapter 9...by tomorrow...am half-way through...