It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 6/Chapter 30/Page 2/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

 

Continuation...................................................here's the second page......................


 

 

Seemingly confident of the situation, he treads the long expanse of his hallway, forgetting what he is supposed to be doing; he wonders why no one comes to greet him – as he continues to walk what appears to be a long winding wide path; the hollowness atmosphere starts to send shivers down his spine regardless, he dismisses the eerie thought and continues to walk, however, as seconds pass by, his walks become quicker than the usual then it becomes hops developing into runs going faster and faster same time with his feelings getting agitated and creeper.

Then, he can no longer bear the ghostly air surrounding him, he calls for help… in a loud voice so anyone could hear but what frightens him the most, is when no matter how loud his tone is – his voice is being swallowed whole into the pit of void darkness. Thus, he tries so hard to find his way out of this despicable situation – breathing hard and choking on his own shouts frantically calling for help… when out of the blue he hears a shriveling sound voice responding to his aid…

"Bummie… Bummie… Can you hear me?

“Yes, I can hear you…”
responses regardless of who owns it….

“Bummie… Bummie… Where are you?”
asks the voice…

 

Kibum sweats aplenty, runs as fast as he can muster searching for the source of the voice hoping it will help him get out of his current looming darkness condition and he it comes again…

“Bummie…. Bummie….if… only…. I… can… reach… you…”

 

Kibum suddenly recognizes the voice… says to himself…

“That’s Minho…. Wait…”
then shouts….

“Minnie….Minnie…. I am here… wait…”

 

As Minho’s voice becomes clearer, he sees a light thus follows it being guided by the other’s voice which starts to fade away… thus Kibum shouts…

“NO… MINNIE…. NO….!”

 

Kibum eyes open, panting and breathing hard… clenches his chest and says…

“Where am I?”
responding without looking at the person beside him…

 

“Inside the car… Key… Key… are you ok?
You are having nightmares again…?”

 

and the owner of the voice responds and continues…

“Just relax alright, I am driving the car…
You have been acting strange for how many days now… is something bothering you… and who is Minnie?”

 

Kibum raises his head and looks at the person who he is with and says…

 

Kibum:             (breathing hard) Oh… honey…. Thank you for waking me up…
                        sorry I guess I was so tired for the past many days…

Stranger:         (sighs) Seriously… I have no idea what you are doing…
                        you always show up tired and exhausted…

Kibum:             (smiles) It is best that you don’t know…
                         Natalie… honey…

Natalie:            (looks at Kibum) It is just that Key… I am so worried about what you do…
                        Just be very careful honey.... I know your family is probably worried now...
                        (smiles) it is probably my fault to fall in love with you instanltly… aisshh…

Kibum:             (smiles and teases her) aaawww…
                        (kisses her cheek) thank you honey…
                        you are just so honestly sweet… I love you too so much….
                        (gets her left hand and kisses it)… you are so beautiful too –
                        both body and soul…

Natalie:            (sighs) aaaiishh… don’t do that …I hate it but I really…
                         love so much - love everything about you
                         (looks at Kibum lovingly)
seriously… I am so I dunno…
                         (waves her hand and looks the other way)… and… by the way…
                         who is Minnie…?
                         you kept on saying that name while you were having a dream
                         (looks at Kibum)
who’s Minnie?

Kibum:             (mood changes and in a sad tone) oh… a very dear close friend of mine …
                        a family a kind and generous person..
                        (laughs) they are brothers actually…
                        their names are Minnie and Taeminnie…

Natalie:            (sad tone) Dear… are you bothered by your past…?

Kibum:             (in a way guilty but smiles) Honey… No not at all, you know…
                        I think the present now or where we currently are….
                        Hhhmm… so much better than be bothered about my past…
                        here with you now is my bestest…
                        and my coming super lovely beautiful twins…

Natalie:            (chuckles) ok… ok… I give up…

Kibum:             (laughs) Honey what about marriage… we are family now…
                        don’t you think it is about time we get married…
                        remember, last time I asked you about it…
                        you refused and told me you were not ready yet…
                        so what about now?... You are going to give birth anytime…

 

Natalie:            (giggles and breathes hard) hhhuuff….aaahhh…
                        let me think about it… but right now…
                        I need to see a doctor… just look at my tummy…

Kibum:             (shakes his head and smiles) aaisshh… honey…
                        (rubs her tummy) these are twins….come on…
                        and they are going to be so beautifuI just like Mommy…
                        (looks at Natalie) and I know that you are just avoiding being asked…
                        fine… but I really don’t know why…
                        let’s go see a doctor… yeah…

 

Natalie:            (smiles) thanks dear…
                         I love you even without the paper and you know that….

Kibum:             (happy and feeling sad at the same time) I-I know…
                         honey… I know…

Natalie:            (caresses Kibum’s cheeks) aaww my dear….
                        Don’t be sad… It might happen… when…? we will see…

 

 

 

Page 2 Chapter 30 Ends here...........................................next page please.......................