It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 6/Chapter 29/Page 4/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation................................................let's see... what should be the next one.....hhhmmm....ok...here we go....


 

 

Before the Day of Moving In…

 

 

Minho has been alone for three days while Jonghyun is currently on an out of town assignment. 

 

“Aaisshh, I forgot to inform Jonghyun hyung about Yuri’s transfer tomorrow… where could he be… his phone is unreacheable”

says Minho…

 

 

At this moment, Minho with Kikwang and the helpers arranges one of their guest rooms, clears everything, transfer his things from his room to the current room that they will be using and makes space for Yuri’s things then when everything looks alright, he leaves the room and heads to his own room. Opening his room, he senses a heavy feeling atmosphere – he tries hard to ignore it and proceeds to rest on his bed – lying down, his eyes automatically focus on Kibum’s portrait. Without a warning, his tears start to fall unconsciously… saying…

 

 

“Bummie, I love you so much that I am setting you free…

But please remember… from the bottom of my heart

You are still the one and forever I will hold dear

No one can change that…

As what I have been saying; I will love you forever…

 

I don’t know if we will meet again… and if we do…

I will be happy to see you with someone you love…

I don’t know how I will feel when that time comes…

But just thinking it now… pains me deeply… I am sorry for being selfish…

 

I love you Bummie…and forever will…

Taemin sure will be happy… to have you…

I think I will be happy with Yuri too…I hope you don’t mind

That I might stop visiting my room and yours for the meantime…

 

Thank you Bummie… I love you…”

 

 

 

Meanwhile, little does he now that Jonghyun arrives coming from his out of town trip, he is greeted by Kikwang. He asks of Minho and Kikwang tells him that Minho is in his room right now thus being said, he quickly goes to Minho’s room but when he is about to knock, he hears him talking in sobs… Jonghyun stops and slowly noiselessly leans his back against the door and carefully drags his body down to sit…

 

Listening to Minho’s words, Jonghyun stares blankly on the floor… it pains him to see his cousin hurting but it pains him more to even force Minho to fall in love with someone half-heartedly… he feels guilty that he could be the reason why Minho’s love for Kibum will soon be forgotten…  whispering he says…

 

“Minho… you don’t have to put on a show…

Convincing yourself that you’re in love but forcefully…

You don’t learn love… you feel it…

Saying you might love her… is awfully ridiculous…

Silly Minho silly…but either way... I am so sorry too…

I don’t know now how to unchain the string…

But I wish I can still somehow and when It happens

Please forgive me…again…”

 

 

But all of this is nothing to the hurt he is experiencing right now and that is, sacrificing his love for someone to make the other happy…

 

And the night passes by so quiet except for the sound of Minho’s painful cries and Jonghyun’s silent cries…

 

 

 

 

The Day of Moving In…

 

 

“Wow… Minho is this your house?”

utters Yuri…

 

‘”hhhmm perhaps yes or no but my parents… hope you like it”

replies Minho…

 

 

Minho’s helpers start to unload Yuri’s things and put them inside their room while others upon bringing them in, start to unpack and arrange them nicely. She has never imagined Minho’s family to be this really rich coz he acts so simple thus she smiles and then everything she feels at the moment where suddenly changing to a frantic condition. Her eyes cautiously looking for somebody…finally she says…

“Minho can I have a look around of your beautiful house?”

 

“Do you want me to accompany you… can you manage by yourself?”

asks Minho…

 

“Sure, Minho…. What do you think of me, a kid”

laughing Yuri answers back…

 

“Fine… then… enjoy while you’re at it…”

shouts Minho…

 

“Silly…”

whispers Yuri

 

 

Yuri gets on a viewing house journey of Minho’s place… she carefully in awe checks the interior of the house and smiles at whatever she sees are pleasing to her eyes… though not accidental, her feet brings her to Minho’s room cautiously and for curiosity sake, she wonders whose room this is thus she tries to open but disappointed to find out that it is locked… So she goes to other rooms and exhales exhaustedly finding all of them locked…she says…

“why do they have to lock their rooms, anyway… like it is my business…”

 

 

 

At the same time with Yuri’s actions, Kikwang comes to inform Jonghyun about Yuri and Minho’s unloading and unpacking tasks, he is caught in surprise to see Jonghyun with tears in his eyes… so he asks…

 

 

Kikwang:         (in a worried tone) Sir Jonghyun, what is wrong?

Jonnhyun:       (becomes emotional in a quivering voice) no-nothing, Mr. Kikwang…  I-I am so so-sorry…

Kikwang:         (comes closer) Jonghyun… I don’t see it as nothing… tell me… I won’t be biased… you
                        can open up to me…

Jonghyun:       (runs to Kikwang and cries) I - I - love her Mr. Kikwang… I love Yuri so much… I know she
                        loves me too… but I gave her away… so Minho can be happy… I can not stand Minho
                        suffering daily… so I locked my heart for her… and have not been in contact with her since
                        then… And now they’ll live together… hurts so bad…

Kikwang:         (sighs) you people… why can’t you be honest with yourselves… Jonghyun… if you love
                        her… you could have stop the situation early on… why create everything a bad situation
                        at the very beginning … aaiishh… now… what can I say… well, that might be all for how
                        things are right now – Sir Jonghyun, I hate to say this but let me tell you honestly that you
                        brought this situation…everything going on upon yourself…

                        (hugs Jonghyun and raises his head)… Sir, my unsolicited advice… if you have the 
                        courage to stop the whole thing while they are not married yet… be brave to face it
                        otherwise… leave the hurting and go find a new love… and keep it…

 

Jonghyun:       (hics) I will do what is the best… 
                        (hugs Kikwang) thank you… Mr. Kikwang… I am so sorry for acting like a kid…
                        (sobs smiling)..

 

Kikwang:         (smiling) there is nothing wrong to being like a kid sometimes especially for foolish one like
                        you… you are just like your father… all pride… you said before… you despise it but trails
                        in the same path …

                        (pats Jonghyun’s head)….

 

Jonghyun:       (chuckling and tone a bit settling) yeah… but I can change…. 
                        (smiles and looks at Kikwang) you see… I will be better than my dad…

 

Kikwang:         (notice the guitar Jonghyun’s holding) wow… you play the guitar… good… see that spot
                        over there just a few meters below the balcony… go sing your heart out… meanwhile… I
                        need to check on Sir Minho…

                        (releases the hug and starts to walk back to Minho’s place)

 

Jonghyun:       (waves) Thanks Mr. Kikwang…

Kikwang:         (waves back) you are most welcome… Sir Jonghyun…

 

 

As suggested by Kikwang, Jonghyun goes to the spot he mentioned then closes his eyes to relax his self for a little bit; he gazes at his surrounding then looks up admiring the blazing sunburst of brightness …

 

 

Meanwhile at this moment too with Yuri’s house viewing…

Still on the second level, she notices an inviting sunny daylight – following the brightness, she awes in delight upon witnessing a beautiful balcony with a magnificent view of the whole garden… unknowingly she utters…

“Oh my god, this is so breathtaking… I love this place… so peaceful and calm”

 

Still lock in her current spot, she admiringly gazes at the beauty of the surrounding – grabs a chair and sits in bliss watching the view…

 

She closes her eyes, rests her arms and lies her head on the top flat rail surface of the exquisitely designed granite marmol baluster while listening to the sound gushes of the wind, the tweeting of the birds, … in this moment that she is embracing the beauty of nature; is the time when, Jonghyun has opened his eyes… looks around and stares at them beautifully… then he starts to play his guitar and sings….

Thus, Yuri still enthralled by the various sound that natures brings … the enchanting sound of the plants moving and singing…Yuri gasps,

 

“singing?”

saying quickly…

 

Yuri gently opens her eyes and smiles…listening to the beautiful voice that is trying to find its way to mix in to the various sounds of the surrounding… just like that… the beautiful music wonderfully blends in … at times sounds like an intersection of an unorchestrated sounds between the individual, the surrounding and nature’s soul utterly transfiguring into something magically beautiful … so mesmerizingly enchanting…

That when the wonderful voice soars more beautifully… impulsively she says…

“wow… what a beautiful voice…”

breathes in…

 

“Jonghyun….. I love you so much and I know and feel that you love me too…

why do you have to give me away…I know you are hurting?”

she continues unmindful of the surroundings…

 

“But I forgive your generosity and kindness and I wish that one day… you may have the courage to fight for the one you love…”

she sighs and closes her eyes with tears flowing on her right cheek… and like that she drifts away to sleep

 

 

 

 

Page 4 Chapter 29 Ends here..........................................next page please.....