It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 6/Chapter 29/Page 2/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation...................................................................have fun..............................


 

 

 

The two goes out for fun; Jonghyun looks for a possible good spot to enjoy the night and upon seeing one… he says…

 

 

Jonghyun:       (smiles) Minho… I heard this one is pretty popular – fun, clean and a lot of good decent 
                        people hang out here, so come, let’s get inside…
                        (grabbing Minho’s hand)…come… wwhhoaa… this is fun… finally with Minho… this is
                        going to be so exciting…

 

Minho:             (hand being dragged) uuhh…uuhh… o-okay…

 

 

 

Once inside, they look for a place to sit and find a place with a very good view of the center stage; Minho sure is so bored that he is feeling sleepy however awakens when Jonghyun nudges here pointing his lips somewhere…

 

 

Jonghyun:       Minho… look women… 
                       (gasps)
they are smiling at us… hhmm invitation… very well… 
                       (looks at Minho)
you stay here… I will approach them and invite them to sit with us…

 

Minho:             (holds Jonghyun hand) Hyung… do we really have to do that?

Jonghyun:       (irritated voice) pppsshhtt… stay put… stay put… don’t ruin the night; just go with the flow
                       ok? Hhmm.. I like that girl… “Minho, I like this girl so much… the one wearing a red tight 
                       skirt…she is simple yet carries herself very well but I think she would look good with you…
                       be good to her”

 

Minho:             (nods) fine…

 

 

 

After fifteen minutes, Jonghyun gets back inviting the two ladies and…

 

 

Jonghyun:       (smiling) Ladies this is my handsome cousin, Minho...

Ladies:             (smiling sweetly) Hi Minho…

Jonghyun:       Minho, this is Hyuna and Yuri…

Minho:             (acting timid, stands up) Hello Hyuna…. Hello Yuri…

Jonghyun:       (smiling) Minho, I will leave Yuri with you… have fun chatting and whatever…

Minho:             (voice higher tone) Hyung???

Jonghyun:       (leans closer and whisper at Minho’s ear) ***aaiisshh… you really have to act what is
                        expected of you… don’t you dare embarrass me…ok?
                        (winks)… enjoy***

 

Yuri:                 Hi Minho, would you like to have another drink?

Minho:             (confused) aahh… sure… I will have one…

 

 

 

The night for the two couples are going smoothly somehow Minho is able to handle himself vey well with a lady. Jonghyun watching Minho laughing makes him happy as well; all his purpose is for Minho to temporarily get Kibum out of his mind and enjoy life… He believes that there are assigned destinies for everyone and if it is destiny for Minho and Kibum to be together then… perhaps nature will make a way for them… Suddenly, Jonghyun is taken aback when Minho smiles at him thus he smiles in return… Thus, Jonghyun promises to himself that he will stop mentioning Kibum’s name while together with Minho with the purpose of letting the latter move on with his life…

 

Several months have passed by, Minho’s life has somewhat change to a different path; he and Yuri have become constant companion enjoying each other time while Jonghyun is on the loose trying to find someone best suited for him.

 

One night the two guys decide to have a drink and chat…

 

 

Jonghyun:       (smiling) Minho-ssi, I can see a change in you somehow… I mean it is like a different side
                        of you… do you like it?

 

Minho:             (smiles) I think so… I mean… you advised me to move on and accept a different life didn’t
                        you…? But don’t worry hyung… I think I like it…

 

Jonghyun:       (careful not to mention Kibum) it seems you are enjoying Yuri’s companion… you have
                        been hanging out together for the past several months now… Is there something going on
                        with you two?

 

Minho:             (takes a deep breath) I don’t know hyung… she tells me, she likes me…
     
                  (looks at Jonghyun) honestly, hyung I don’t know how to react but I think she is ok… let’s
                        see…

 

Jonghyun:       (sadly smiles) well… take it slow… if you think the moment has come you must decide on
                        something despite of everything then… give it a go…

 

Minho:             (smiles) that’s an early statement hyung…

Jonghyun:       (looks serious) Minho-ssi people change, everything around us changes… we will never
                        know what tomorrow brings… so if you feel you’ll be banging against a great wall then go
                        somewhere uncomplicated… makes life easier… it’d still be fun and a good one… so there
                        is no need to think otherwise…

 

Minho:             (looks at Jonghyun and sighs) I don’t know hyung but one thing I can say is that she makes
                        me happy… so I guess that is what I can say right now…

 

Jonghyun:       (breathes in) well… I am happy for you…

Minho:             (smiles) Thanks hyung….

 

 

 

Life moves on with Minho taking pleasure in the company of Yuri… he admits though when she came into his life, his living days have become convenient and a bit happy. Right now, while they are having dinner; one of their bonding moments, in the middle of their enjoyment, out of the blue Yuri says…

 

 

Yuri:                 (serious tone) Minho… there is something I would like you to know… we’ve been together
                        for how many months now… I think this time… if you feel happy with me… I wish we can
                        step to a more serious level… I love you and wish to spend more time together with you…
                        I believe I can make you happy…

 

Minho:             (taken aback) Yuri… I am really happy about how you feel about me… I have never been
                        in a relationship before but being with you… I am very happy too… I would certainly be
                        very delighted to spend more time with you…

 

Yuri:                 (smiles) Thank you… I am happy to hear that… I will give you some time to think it over…
                        and if you feel you are ready… I will just be here waiting… well for the meantime… let’s
                        have fun, shall we…?

 

Minho:             (nods) Thank you…

 

 

 

Page 2 Chapter 29 Ends here.................................................. next page please....