It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 6/Chapter 28/Page 6/6)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation...........................................................here we go.........................


 

 

 

 

Back to South Korea…

 

 

“Can you manage your life Minho without us” says Sooyoung…

“Don’t worry about me… Mom… Dad… I will be alright and it is also a good thing that Jonghyun hyung is here to keep me company” replies Minho…

 

 

Leeteuk:          (calls on Taemin) Taemin… are you ready!!

Taemin:           (yells) Dad… Almost… just for a while…

Leeteuk:          Fine… Be quick… we don’t want them to wait for us ok?!

Taemin:           Yes Dad!!

 

 

 

 

Leaving the Mansion and en route to the Airport…

 

 

Leeteuk ask….

Minho and Jonghyun, can we both trust you living a good life?”

 

“Yes, Dad and when I have gained a lot of experiences and confidence … Can I contact you to help me by that time?”

replies Minho…

 

Sooyoung asks…

“How about you Jonghyun, do you have any future plans?”

 

 

Jonghyun:       I will also try my best to live a good life and gain experiences as well… you will never know
                        Uncle… I might probably join you in your endeavours as Mom and Dad are still enjoying 
                        with their own lives… so perhaps, I will have to create one for myself…

 

Sooyoung:       I will definitely help you Jonggie… for the meantime, explore and gain life’s knowledge… it
                        will help you in the coming future… you can count on me for that…

Jonghyun:       (hugs Sooyoung) Thank you Auntie… I really appreciate it so much…

Leeteuk:          Thanks Jonggie and be well always…

 

 

 

Taemin excitedly smiling in all glory and says,

“Dad, Mom … I think I am so...ready”

 

Minho seeing Taemin thinks,

“Aahh…feel like unbelievable that he would really do it – this is so hard, I never imagined things have to be like this… darn it… “

 

 

Jonghyun watching Minho sighing and so worried pats his shoulder and says…

 

 

Jonghyun:       Minho… your time will come so when it comes to that point… just go for it… but I wanna
                        see how that Bummie your fighting over with looks like… I wonder how really good looking 
                        is he in person… I would be amazed… Minho, don’t you think (nudges Minho)…

Minho:             (sighs) I know what you are doing hyung… thanks for lifting my soul up… but if you are
                        going to be interested in Bummie too… aaaiisshh… please not you too…

Jonghyun:       Minho…. Yaahh… all is fair in love you know… but I never said I sway that way you
                        know…. I still like girls… hhhmmm on the other hand…

Minho:             stop it hyung… you are absolutely insane…

 

 

 

Inside the boarding area, Minho and Jonghyuns’ conversations are put on stop when Sooyoung calls their attention…

 

 

Sooyoung:       Guys… it is time for the three of us to go now…

Leeteuk:          Bye… Minho and Jonghyun… take good care of each other and if you encounter any
                        problems, do not hesitate to contact us… alright?

Minho:             Yes… Dad and Mom… and besides Mr. Kikwang is here, so we are not worried at all…

Jonghyun:       Yes… Uncle we will… don’t worry about us…

Taemin:           Minho hyung… good luck to both of us… each of us has its own ways to do and achieve
                        what we want… this is my way… I hope you understand that…

                        Jonghyun hyung, take care of Minho hyung… and keep in touch hyung… hope to see you 
                        again…

 

Jonghyun:       (smiles) don’t worry about your hyung… he will be fine…

Minho:             (nods) Good luck Taemin… I do understand and admire your disposition… I, too, am
                        confident about what I will have to do… see you then…

 

 

 

Minho watching them boarding becomes speechless; he feels weird - It’s kind of frustrating and lonely, for one – he loves his brother but hates the situation of having the latter his rival at the same time - It’s a weird feeling more so that his parents too, are going to be away – for god knows he does not have any idea when they will see each other again. Minho feels lightheaded as if everything is drifting too fast - lost in the midst of it thus; all he can afford to do is watch the plane takes off.

 

Then when the plane is nowhere to be seen, he takes a deep breath, squats and rest his weary head on his knees…and talking what seems to be like a monologue…

 

“Hyung, do you think I will be alright…?”

pauses…

 

“I don’t know what to do… just now, I realized how serious Taemin is”

breathes in…

“Taemin is fighting headstrong and I am doing as well, do you think it is going to be a fight with no chance of winning?”

in a somnolent voice, further speaks…

 

“Mom and Dad, I am used to having them around and now… I am left behind… I was doing fine when they were around”

raises his head to look at Jonghyun…

 

“It is the first time we ever separated… as family… this is so hard”

bends his head down…

 

“You know what hyung, I never imagined everything happening too fast …Bummie and my family…”

voice starting to quiver

 

“I don’t mind if Bummie could have been around but… aahh… It is so unbecoming of me…” maintaining a strong hold of himself..

 

“I have to be strong hyung… for Bummie… I need to… I miss him so much… I can’t bear to be away from him… I have to do something…”

his hands falling on the floor…

“Life can be such a pain in the neck… sometimes…”

 

"No Pain... No Glory..."

says Jonghyun......

 

"Yeah, I guess you are right hyung...."

 

 

 

 

Chapter 28 Ends Here........ be back for Chapter 29..... in three days....... thanks a lot everyone....