It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 6/Chapter 26/Page 5/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.............aahh.... I am hungry.... neet to eat...can't think on a hungry tummy.....coffee...plus sandwhich...nicee... here I go...letr's continue...


 

 

Sooyoung chuckles at Minho’s childlike behavior, just nods and nudges at him. So Minho in a whining and in an uninterested modes, gets the magazine and reads the first two page still showing dispassionate and indifference then  when he reached the third page; he suddenly raises his face up to look at his mother and gasps…

 

 

Minho:             (giving Sooyoung a bewildering look) Mom… this Mikho guy as stated here is the one who
                        replaced Mr. JP Owen? Mom… could he be?

Sooyoung:       (gives him a puzzled stare) Are you thinking hard, Minnie? Who do you think is that Mikho
                        guy?

Minho:             Mom… Kibum?

Sooyoung:       (screams) EXACTLY!!! Ayayayayayya….. MINNIE!!!

(sighs) Thank goodness… for crying out loud….

 

Minho:             (hugs the magazine feeling extremely happy) my god….my god…. My god…

(jumps in joy)… oh my god…. Bummie…. This is Bummie…. Mom… This is Bummie… Bummie…

 

Sooyoung:       (laughing over Minho’s reaction) Minnie…. Calm down now… calm down… hush… hush…

Minho:             (reads the magazine again and looks at Sooyoung) My god… Mom… this is so brilliant…
                        my gosh… Mom, he has been in the news... everywhere… for many days now… and he is
                        really very popular… but why Mikho, Mom?

Sooyoung:       I don’t have any idea but if my assumption is right… he decided to use an alias name for
                        security reasons… I suppose… and my …Minnie, if he has to reveal himself in public… 
                        what would you think might happen… I am not worried about his security coz you know…
                        Bummie… can hire security service men
(spread her arms) like many to protect him…

Minho:             (butts in and says) Mom… I don’t wanna… I don’t want him to reveal himself in public…. I
                        would be so jealous… everybody will chase him girls and boys…

Sooyoung:       (gasps) My Minnie… so highly strung are you?

(nods) anyway… what you’ve said is exactly what I think… Bummie very handsome and pretty… will be chased and will gain million of admirers… and Minnie

(widens her eyes) … and that is very scary… very scary… my.. my..

 

Minho:             (sighs) yeah

(bows his head) Mom… I am so sorry… I love Taemin… you know he is my brother, his happiness is my happiness but I want to chase mine

(sighs) however the situation right now is kind of difficult for me… Taemin is going ahead of me… I am afraid… He loves Bummie so much too… I don’t know what to do…

 

Sooyoung:       (exhales noisily) Minnie… I can not even think straight how to manage the two of you… I
                        want to be fair… So I guess the only advice I can say is that … try your best very hard and
                        be open to any possibilities… may I ask, how mature is your love for Bummie?

Minho:             (flexes his feet and rests his chin on his knees) I love him more than my life… Mom… I am
                        so sorry to say that… but that is what my heart says… but I am not mature perhaps… I am
                        a bit selfish…

Sooyoung:       (nods and smiles) I know that Minnie… I know that… and you don’t have to apologize
                        about it… since kids… you have been loving Bummie unconditionally…

(hugs Minho) I don’t know what will happen in the future but what I can tell you is that… Love Bummie no matter what happens… if you wish to be beside him forever… go after him but if what you expect would be different, just accept it despite the consequences if you want to be by his side always… we can not predict what is in his mind… 

And for Taeminnie (seriously looks at Minho) look, yes… he is doing what he believes is the best thing to do and we need to respect that… he knows what he wants the same way that you know what you want… so Minnie… just do whatever you think is wise… may not be fast but sure…

 

 

 

Taemin’s Position…

 

 

When they reach home after sending Kibum and family off, Taemin keeps his silence; he goes straight to his room and locks himself up for the entire day. Inside the room, he lies on his bed and curls like a ball, allowing his self to pour out his feelings freely; he weeps tirelessly until the calling of sleep takes him away…

 

In the middle of the night, Taemin awakens feeling hungry, gets out of his own room and goes to the kitchen area to find something to eat - he grabs cookies put it in a canister and pour a glass of milk then after goes back to his room. Eating silently and a mind that is empty as a nutshell, he walks directly to the balcony and puts his food on the table, continues eating while staring blankly at the stillness of the darkness. When suddenly, Taemin is astounded by the knock on his door…

 

 

Sooyoung:       (takes a deep breath) Taeminnie, this is Mom, can I come in?

Taemin:           (stands and goes to the door, opens it) Come in… Mom…Sorry, did I wake you up?

Sooyoung:       (hugs Taemin) Taeminnie… relax baby… everything will be ok… Don’t punish yourself too
                        much…

Taemin:           (body trembles and cries) I-it’s just…. So… hard… Mom… I won’t see Bummie again….

Sooyoung:       Of course… you will… he will be back again…

Taemin:           Mom… I love him too… not just Minho hyung….

Sooyoung:       (sighs) Taeminnie… I know… I understand…

Taemin:           (lifts his face up and smiles) But Mom… I am ready … I will follow Key in Paris…

Sooyoung:       (shocked) aahh… Taeminnie… go ahead… you have my blessings…. Just make sure you
                        can handle life in Paris ok?

Taemin:           Mom… keep it between the two of us, ok?

Sooyoung:       (smiles) don’t worry Baby… I will … keep any secret and say no secret…

Taemin:           Thanks Mom… I love you… I feel great now…

 

 

 

The following days…in Taemin's case.....

 

 

Although still hurting, he tries hard to quickly move on and in his own resolution creates some sort of a mission to reach a particular goal in his life – to be independent. Taemin has figured out by himself about Kibum’s life in Paris and keeps records of everything that is happening – by doing this, he believes that he can go through with every hardships and challenges in life. 

 

Being a second son, he is not bothered about acting responsibly thus he can choose to accept a responsibility or ignores it – so he has enough leverage when deciding on certain issues unlike Minho.

 

 

Page 5 Chapter 26 Ends here.............sorry guys.... short chapter.... need to cut for the next story sequence....next page please...