It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 6/Chapter 26/Page 4/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation................................sighs.... i miss the emoticons...... sobs....sobs.... to continue... where was I?...ok...here I go.....


 

 

The following day….

 

 

Soon as JP Owen transferred all of his entire business rights and ownerships in Kibum’s name including changing the empire from JPO Investment Company to KPK Enterprise; he requests for an immediate media release about his business departure or retirement to avoid confusion and proper acknowledgment for the new business entity or person replacing him…

 

Upon the release of his retirement announcement and the introduction of the new entity, like a firecracker, the new spread out so fast thus, the business world panics becomes frantic and agitated affecting the stock world market in an instant – JP Owen’s name is one of the top brand names respected in the industry thus, what he says affects the business community's activities therefore after his retirement declaration, a follow up affirmation of his faith and trust in regards to the new entity has also been released –  to reassure that everything is going to be all right; a platform of business vission and missions have been declared and as a result the just minutes ago frenzy business atmosphere, immediately responds to trust in KPK's business plans and goals. 

 

Kibum, as expected, within a month of running his enterprise, his alias name has appeared in several top business and non-business magazines.

 

His name has also appeared numerous times in several media outlets without showing his self in public. In the case of JP Owen's trusted very few business friends who have met the latter - friends or foes in the business arena, are pretty anxious to find out who replaced him…However, concluded amongst themselves that this time and in the future, they might never know who this outstanding young person is....

 

 

 

The following months…..

 

 

Kibum’s alias name has now risen to a much higher degree of popularity than JP Owen that his name has become a respected business brand name as well. Taeyang and Joonie, now married and expecting their baby by the following year are currently living at his grand King and Queens’ kingdom, who act as his only trusted executive assistants besides his parents – will stay until the time when his grandfather, JP Owen has stabilized the two kingdoms' situations. Even far from Kibum’s presence, Taeyang and Joonie have never neglected their duties; they are deeply involved in Kibum’s entire business operations.

 

Basically, he has slightly been using the same method of JP Owen’s manner of running his life – but Kibum’s brilliant idea of using an alias has given him great freedom to enjoy his life - also as part of the reasons why Kibum decided to use a different name is for security measures thus; no matter how hard the situation is, Kibum has managed to get away from any untoward incidents but still is contemplating to hire a bodyguard to help him move swiftly…

 

 

 

Sooyoung and Leeteuk Circumstances….

 

 

Before the Kim’s left for Paris, Jessica and Heechul talked to Sooyoung and Leeteuk about inviting the Choi’s entire household to treat their home as their own… At first, Sooyoung kind of disagreed with the idea however due to Jessica and Kibum's persuasion – she did give in, that was, the Choi’s family members… So that the Choi family agreed that every third week of the month, they would stay at the Kim’s manor and treat the place as their second home… Of course, each is provided separate rooms from the 20-25 rooms the Manor has… Kibum has given both free access for Minho and Taemin to stay and live in his room and use all of his facilities these are, cars, horses, equipment, etc… Minho of course when he was told about the news was very happy. Sooyoung holds all the duplicate keys for each room in the Kim’s manor…meaning; including Heechul and Jessica’s master bedroom and Kibum’s main room. 

 

Now the couple, Sooyoung and Leeteuk is at the main entrance door of the Kim's residence, could feel the emptiness surrounding them upon entering the Kim’s Manor, they look at each other suddenly Sooyoung who could no longer control herself cries in sadness  saying...

 

 

Sooyoung:       Darling, you know I have been thinking… it is a given fact that our main customer of all of 
                        our businesses is the Kim’s family…I mean… (pauses and bows head)…. Teukkie…

Leeteuk:          Yes, Dear what is it?

Sooyoung:       If it happens that they propose next time can we join them? I kind of regret it now that I
                        kind of declined the offer…

Leeteuk:          I am open to that idea Dear… It is not a problem to me… Let’s hope that chance will give
                        way for us to be together… and how about the kids…

Sooyoung:       I believe they’ll be happy to agree with our plans… our kids love Bummie so much … and
                        I miss him too… all of them…

Leeteuk:          (rubbing Sooyoung’s back) I know dear… I know… I never realized how hard the impact
                        would be until they left… I miss Bummie too… Heechul and Jessica as well as Mr.
                        Taeyang…

Sooyoung:       (laughs while crying)…yeah… I will…pray… for the chance to happen… I will…

 

 

 

 

Minho’s Situation…

 

 

Days after Kibum’s flight to Paris, Minho would make himself busy in finding news about Kibum, everyday after school – he and Taemin are usually picked up by Kikwang, he would ask Kikwang to drop Taemin at their home then after made a request to go back downtown to visit a certain magazine stand to search for any news about Kibum however to his dismay would not find any. Thus, this time, he decides to ask his mother…

 

 

Minho:             Mom, I just wanted to know… I have been searching for Kibum’s name to appear in
                        various media organizations like magazines… there is none, he has taken over his 
                        grandfather’s businesses right? In that case, his name should be all over the news…but
                        Mom… I could not find his name, except for a certain Mikho that has been constantly all
                        over the news which according to the news, this person chose not to be publicly known…
                        but where is Bummie Mom?

Sooyoung:       (laughing) Minnie… if you promise to keep this secret hidden inside your heart, I might
                        reveal a very good information…

Minho:             (eyes widening and voice becomes excited) Mom… Mom… tell me please… I am
                        begging… I would not even tell Taemin or Mr. Kikwang… please…

(showing puppy eyes) Mom… tell me…

Sooyoung:       Fine, I will tell  you...

(holds Minho’s hands) let’s go somewhere where nobody can hear us… but dang it Minnie…. You better keep this a secret… and Taemin… I bet he can manage to find out for himself… and you I guess

(sighs)… but wait for a minute, ok? I need to get something…

Minho:             (gasps and makes a face) yyaahhh… Mom what do you think of me? Stupid!!.. Fine I will
                        wait for you here (pouts)…

 

 

So Sooyoung in an instant goes inside her room and gets the magazine which contains the articles of Kibum, puts it inside an envelope and quickly goes out…

 

 

Sooyoung:       Okay… come…

Minho:             (looks at the envelope) Mom what is that?

Sooyoung:       The information you have been wanting to know…since you are unable to figure out things
                         for yourself…aiiishh… Minnie… I don’t know about you but the clues are clearly presented
                         right in front you…

Minho:             (sighs) Mom… come on now… must you ridicule me?

Sooyoung:       (chuckles) No Minnie… I understand how you are so in love with Bummie that sometimes 
                        you don’t see what’s under your nose…

Minho:             (dazed and confused) what?? Mom??

Sooyoung:       (sighs) aaaaaiisshh…. Really Minnie… come sit…

Minho:             (sits and takes a deep breath) Ok… Mom… we are just the only one here (roams his head)
                        under a tree…

Sooyoung:       (chuckles) Fine… tell me… what have you seen and heard lately on the news and who’s
                        name is it?

Minho:             (annoyed) aaiii… yeah… like everyday … just a day or two after Kibum left… this Mikho
                        name appeared which has been on the news lately… stating… how brilliant is he and
                        chooses to remain unrevealed…

Sooyoung:       (sighs) Minnie… did you even read the article just for curiosity sake - finding what was it all
                        about?

Minho:             (shakes his head) No… I am not interested… that name does not concern me at all…

Sooyoung:       (sighs) you are really hopeless Minnie….

Minho:             (dumbfounded) Mom?? What’s with that?? I don’t understand…

 

 

Sooyoung continuously sighs over his son’s cluelessness, opens the envelope and gets the magazine inside and lays it on Minho’s lap…

 

 

Minho:             (surprised and nodding) Mom!... I have seen this already!... this is the first article written
                        about this Mikho guy… this is the guy who exactly what I was telling you about … see this
                        Mikho guy is like ....wait....

(gets the magazine and checks the pages) mmy… the write up about him is like six pages…

Sooyoung:       (smacks Minho’s head) aaiii… Minnie… ayyayayay….

Minho:             (gasps) What Mom!!

Sooyoung:       Are you stupid or something?

Minho:             (pouts) you are not being fair Mom!!

Sooyoung:       (points at the magazine) Minnie… can you be more a little curious and patient… you
                        might be surprised (winks)… go read…

Minho:             (whines) aaiisshh… what reason do I have to read this….

(pouting) fine…. Just two pages ok?

 

 

 

 Page 4 Chpater 26 Ends here..............................................................next page please....