It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 5/Chapter 24/Page 42/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation............................indecisionblushaahh....look at my friend beside me.... her eyes and brain look like ready to explode...so this...the last pageyes


 

 

Soon as they get into the car, Taemin could not contain his excitement – feeling so jumpy, he holds Kibum’s hands and squeezes it. Kibum smiles at his reaction and hugs Taemin, asking... 

 

Kibum:             So what would you like to do tonight? 

Taemin:           Key I really would like to dance… (makes a sad face) but we cannot cause we are
                        underage… 

Kibum:             (smiles) oh no… not a problem… (calls on Taeyang) Mr. Taeyang… can we go to one of 
                        the clubs? 

Taeyang:         sure Sir Kibum… 

 

 

Together with Taeyang, Kibum and Taemin entering the VIP door – Taemin squeezes Kibum’s hands and the latter in an amused face smiles back at him.  Taemin feels nervous but excited at the same time as he has never been to a dance club before – before he could poke his head to see, he is met with a very loud music that caused his heart to skip a beat. He quickly glances at Kibum who is completely calm and collected. They proceed to the second level and reaching the place, Kibum pulls Taemin’s hand showing him their spot – it’s a room with a one-way-mirror view, where you can see the entire place. 

When settled, Kibum releases Taemin’s hand, upon release; the latter puts his hands on his mouth in amazement – advances to the mirror area and giddily watches a rollicking crowd of at least two hundred crowds dancing in full energy. Completely unconscious, Taemin’s body starts to respond to the beat of the music and does popping and slick movements – Kibum, who’s smiling the whole time watching Taemin’s behavior, decides to join him.  Enthralled in each other’s dance movements – they continually dance for a straight long period of time until exhaustion takes its toll unto them – suddenly, Kibum raises his left hand signaling a drink which Taemin agrees. 

Both seated watching the crowd, Taemin out of the blue asks …  

 

Taemin:           Key, I didn’t know that you are so good in dancing… 

Kibum:             well you too Taemin.  Thanks, it is kind of a hobby – dancing is good… but I kind a feel
                        weird dancing in this outfit – good thing you didn’t ask to let us dance at the dance floor… 

Taemin:           (thinks) what if we switch places – let me wear your outfit so you can be yourself and
                        dance freely … 

Kibum:             (looks at Taemin and asks) are you okay with it? 

Taemin:           (nods) yeah… (broods over) but I am worried of any untoward incident that might happen
                        (looks at Kibum) but it could be fun. Let’s try it then and let’s go down there (points at the
                        dance floor)…
Key, what do you think – it’d also be a lot of fun dancing with the crowd.. 

Kibum:             (smiles) Fine, then – let’s hope these doll shoes fit yours... 

Taemin:           (looks at the shoes) aahhh… challenging…

 

After changing, Kibum looks at Taemin and pinches his cheeks… 

 

Kibum:             aaawww…. You look so adorable… (holds Taemin’s left hand) Come let’s dance my
                        princess… 

Taemin:           (flustered but happy with what Kibum just said, says) you, yourself is beautiful too. I am
                        kind of worried what will happen… 

Kibum:             (sighs) nnnaahh…Let’s just enjoy Taeminnie, ok? 

Taemin:           (nods) ok…

 

Now at the dance floor, Taemin’s worries come to life when Kibum emerges and accidentally spotted by the light – the spotlight comes back and stays on Key – the whole crowd; seated and dancing, gazes on Key – mersmerized by how handsomely beautiful he is. The oblivious Key continuously holds Taemin’s hand – pulls him towards the center of the dance floor, however, the music goes on full stop. Taeyang who sees it coming – is quick to go to the DJ’s area that when the latter sees Taeyang coming, bows his head in acknowledgment... 

When Kibum steps on the dance floor accidentally directs to the center stage – the crowd goes agape gazing at him like adoring fans including the club’s DJ as a result causing a temporary music stop. Taemin sighs and regrets that he ever made this plan of exchanging their outfits thus; he quickly in a very conspicuous way strides near Kibum and makes a mocking grin to the whole crowd. Then, he quickly grabs Kibum’s both hands for a dance and quickly goes towards the DJ booth to choose his choice of music then after signals the DJ to start it.  Taemin pulls him to a hug-dance whereby enclasping his arms and hands at Kibum’s shoulders which surprises the other but smiles and in return puts his arms around Taemin’s waist... 

Taemin enjoying their close body contact thus further deepens it by hugging Kibum as a result the latter almost loses his balance thus, he taps Taemin’s back but the latter doesn’t pay attention and continues dancing. Kibum facing the dilemma, inserts his left leg in-between the other leg’s to create balance – unaware o the surroundings, they both continue to dance without the intention of catching everyone’s attention. Taemin makes a quick glance to the crowd and surprised to see that all their eyes are focused at them watching them dance – he suddenly turns his face to the innocent Kibum who’s eyes are closed dancing quietly – not even realizing that he too is captivated from the other’s beautiful appearance... 

Taemin is sent back to reality when a pack of almost fifteen persistent girls appear before him and then suddenly one of the girls whispers in his ears asking if they too can dance with Kibum – seeing the situation getting intense Taemin pulls Kibum’s  hand – who is a bit disoriented with what is going on thus, without any question, follows the grumpy Taemin then reaching their station, asks…. 

 

Kibum:             Tae, what is wrong… why are we heading back too fast, I thought you want to dance and
                        enjoy… 

Taemin:           (sighing) Key… too troublesome to dance down there…  let’s just dance to our place. Just
                        being with you alone is so fine... 

Kibum:             aaahh… I see… (kisses Taemin’s cheek) so? Let’s dance here then… 

 

 

Thus, Kibum and Taemin dance to their hearts content – showing off all dance moves they can muster – enjoying each other’s company. 

Meanwhile, Taeyang watching them, can’t stop laughing at Taemin’s previous reaction and thinks “Minho’s worst nightmare” – approaches the two guys and asks… 

 

Taeyang:         Sir Kibum, is there something you need? 

Kibum:             (surprised) Oh… no… Mr. Taeyang, we are just fine… you might want to enjoy yourself
                        too… 

Taeyang:         (laughs) Oh… I am enjoying Bummie. Just watching both of you dance makes me happy. 

Kibum:             (shakes his head) eeewww… cheesy Mr. Taeyang, my mom and dad’s cheesiness is
                        starting to rub on you…

 

 

Suddenly, a male stranger approaches their room asking for Kibum, Taemin immediately advances forward however stopped by Kibum and asks him to stay put. The male introduces his self as Changmin and that he is a fan of Kibum who in return accepts his introduction sincerely then asks…. 

 

Kibum:             Nice to meet you Changmin, however how did you know me? 

Changmin:      At your birthday party, I accompanied my cousin who studies in the same school as you.
                       And I am so happy that I once again meet you here… 

Kibum:             (smiles courteously) Nice to meet you… I hope you are having fun…
     

Changmin:      (feeling so happy) oohh yes… I apologize for not stopping myself to come and talk to you…
                       hmmm… I just could not stop myself back there… when we saw you at the dance floor, all
                       of us were like amazed by you…

 

 

Page 42 Chapter 24 Ends here....................indecisionindecisionindecisionthanks everyone..............be right back.......heart


 

devil.... angel....angel....knock...knock....hello!!

 angel....what you want?

 devil....aaahh...read the comment below about your fanfic being too long.... 

angel...aahh....thank you devil.... you are useful this time.... very good...

devil...heartaaahhh... i have always been good (whispering) ***you are the one who's just so mean***

 angelangry...whatdya say???

 devilkiss...angel.....always so good.....yescheeky