It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 5/Chapter (24/Page 34/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.......................................................laughmoving on.... what'ss......hhhmmm... ok... let's begin.....smiley


 

 

After two days of fun and excitement spent with JP Owen, the Kim’s happily goes back to the hotel through the family’s VIP private entrance – reaching the place. i.e., penthouse, Kibum excuses himself from his parents asking permission to go directly to his room …

 

Kibum:             See you Dad, Mom… I just want to check on Minnie and Taemin…

Heechul:          Alright Bummie… 

Jessica:           Bummie don’t forget tonight – the assigned cooks for the entire stay… 

Heechul:          Is it for the entire stay? I thought we will have to cook for only one occasion and that is
                        tonight’s dinner… 

Jessica:           Amendments… alright? 

Heechul:          (sighs) ssshhhh… okk… 

Kibum:             (laughing) Yes Mom and Dad… I will help them this is why I need to see Taeminnie so we 
                        can discuss what are the items we need to buy for the entire stay… (looks at his Dad)
                        Don’t worry Dad, we will handle the purchasing side…. 

Heechul:          Bummie, don’t you think it is dangerous? 

Jessica:           (nods) yeah… sweetie… remember you were just mobbed? 

Kibum:             (chuckles) Mom… I will think of something… don’t worry…ok (waves and runs)… 

Jessica:           (sighs) aaaiiissshhh…. Honey… Bummie… I am just worried…you know?! 

Heechul:          (chuckles) oh Hon… don’t worry… he can manage really… hhmmm… (holds Jessica’s
                         chin)
let’s see Teukkie hyung and Noona Soo… 

Jessica:           (gasps) Hon… wait… are we gonna tell them now? 

Heechul:          (in an asking voice manner) May I suggest? 

Jessica:           what is it Honey? 

Heechul:          Let’s invite Noona and Hyung first and the two kids to follow to your kingdom…aaiishsh …
                        I would choose to say your Dad and late Mom’s countries… sort of surprise… what do you
                        think… that’d be pretty exciting… I can tease Noona… hek hek hek… 

Jessica:           (smacks Heechul’s shoulder) hhmmpphh! You are really mischievous… and silly but 
                        (grins) I like that idea… (giggles)…. 

Heechul:          (rubs his shoulder) aaawwsshh… you hit me but then you agree… 

Jessica:           anyway (pulls Heechul) let’s go see them… 

 

Meanwhile Kibum opens his room door giggling to see the two sleeping like a log… goes to the toys section and comes back – noiselessly walks closer to the bed area then between the two, Kibum puts an almost real rubber-remote-rattle-snake toy…and swiftly lies on the floor particularly at the end of the bed – laughing controllably…then… he presses the remote making the toy snake moves and creates rattle or whirl sounds..thus….

 

 

“AAAHHHH….EEEYYAHHH….SNAKE!! … !!....” 

“uunngghh….wwwhaattt…. SSSNNAAKKEEE IN TTHHEE HHOOUUSSEE!!” 

TAEMMINNIIE… GO GET DADDY!!! 

WHY ME!!!! YOU GO GET!!! 

 

 

Minho and Taemin both rush to the right corner of the room opposite the door and dare not to move or make a noise, minutes pass by, the rattle toy snake continues to move however without a direction because Kibum has no clear view of the two guys location, then Minho speaks…

 

Minho:             (panting and breathing hard at the same time wondering, nudges Taemin) Taeminnie, look
                        at the snake it is not facing us, perhaps we can careful start to move and get out of here… 

Taemin:           (in a quivering nervous voice replies) ye-yeah… it is not coming towards us…hyung,
                        Minho-hyung let’s get out of the room… 

 

Kibum stays still holding his tummy curled in a ball – dying of laughter – a controlled voice comes out from his mouth “ha ha…humph”

and immediately closes his mouth…

 

Minho:             (turns his head) Who’s there? Taemin, did you hear that? 

Taemin:           (He drags Minho and walks) I didn’t hear it… come hyung… let’s go… but we need to
                        crawl so the snake won’t see us… I am scared... come.... (pulling Minho)... 

 

So Minho and Taemin carefully start to crawl and both stop in surprise when they see Kibum – who is unaware that two guys have already seen him – still curled in a ball deliriously laughing in silence.  The two stands up, sighs, slowly climbs on the the bed and silently watches Kibum dying of laughter – when Kibum calms down, stretches and turns his body exactly where the two guys are looking down at him. Surprised to see the two looking down on him…sweetly smiles…

 

Minho:             Wanna play sweet but hard? 

Kibum:             (shakes his head) he he he 

Taemin:           That was a good scare Bummie… 

Kibum:             he he he

 

Page 34 of Chapter 24 Ends here...........................coolturn the page.......please.............yes