It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 5/Chapter 24/Page 29/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation..................................sadhhmm...what's should be next....surpriseaahhh.... ok... shall we....


 

 

When Kibum is almost near the elevator, he pauses and searches for them and upon spotting their location, nods his head indicating for them to come and walk with him. Jessica and Sooyoung caught at the spur of the moment, suddenly both quickly at the same time grab its husband’s hand and drag them following Kibum’s request as well as Sooyoung hinting Minho to follow… In the midst of what is happening where Kibum heading the group, Jessica and the rests could hear people whispers, saying…

 

“Oh…they are his companions – oh they are so gorgeous too”

“Look at all of them – the all look magnificent but the one who invited them looks more stunningly outstanding”

 “He is so pretty – I wonder what his name is”

“What a striking sight…”

 

 

Just in time they arrive at the elevator entrance, it opens, displaying a suite-type 24-Karat gold-plated intriquely designed stainless steel and well thought of interiors. Leeteuk gasps stunned by how delicately and luxuriously a VIP elevator looks like however chooses to act nonchalantly then becomes embarrassed when Sooyoung catches him in a shocking condition. Once all of them are inside the elevator, Jessica reacts…

 

Jessica:           (embraces Kibum) Sweetie, are you sure you’re going to be alright left alone with just Mr.
                        Taeyang here with you… I mean just look what happened a while ago…

Kibum:             (smiles) Mom… I will be fine… I can improvise a bit to prevent something like that from 
                        happening again…

Sooyoung:       (holds Kibum) and what would that be?

Kibum:             (chuckles) cosplay?

 

WHAT!!!! (all at the same time saying.....)

 

Kibum:             (chuckling) that would be great, dont you think? wear wig, dark sunglasses and 
                        moustache….(scrunches cutely) so?

Sooyoung:       (quickly hugs Kibum) aaawww… Bummie… don’t do that… I am so gonnna melt…

Minho:             (sighs) Mom…. Aaaiiggooo… you’re embarrassing…

Sooyoung:       (looks sharply at Minho) Che!!... (and smiles)

Heechul:          (shakes his head) Seriously Bummie… I mean I wont have a peace of mind if something
                        like that will ever happen again… Do something…ok?

Leeteuk:          (nods) Yes, Kibum… it can get chaotically dangerous… you know…

Kibum:             (lowers his head) yeah… I am so sorry for the inconvenience…. I will do something about 
                         it… don't worry a thing...

Jessica:           (becomes guilty of reprimanding him) Bummie… don’t be sad, ok? It is not your fault that
                        you look so... (shuts to think of another word coz she knows Kibum does not like
                        to be praised too much about how he looks)....
I mean always accomodating... (nudges the
                        now chuckling Heechul)...
We are just worried about your safety – I mean no one is
                        indispensable you know…

Kibum:             (hugs Jessica) Mom… no way… I’d be sad about it…I love you…

 

 

Reaching their room but before entering, Jessica informs the Choi family about she, Heechul along with Kibum and Taeyang will be meeting with her Dad…

 

Jessica:           Eonnie, Teukkie and guys… Just to remind you… We will leave this afternoon and be back
                        the day after tomorrow so that for the meantime I will request for two or you decide how
                        many chauffeurs you need to drive you around while we are away…ok?

Leeteuk:          We will be alright, don’t worry about us… we’ll be fine…

Sooyoung:       (seconding) Yap… Jessie… we are just gonna be fine…

 

  

Kibum approaches Minho and Taemin giving them each a hug and grabs them to show where their assigned room is and says…

 

Kibum:             Minnie, Taeminnie I will show you where our room is?

Minho:             Oh, we have our own…

Taemin:           whooaa… awesome…

Kibum:             (surprised at Minho’s statement) Of course, Minnie - are you expecting rooming with Auntie
                        and Uncle – aaahh… not good… don’t worry while we are out – the room is fully
                        equipped… I know what you guys want to so I personally beforehand prepared them…

Taemin:           Bummie (hugs Kibum) you sure are the best… but don’t forget that we will hang out
                        together – just the two of us, ok? Minho hyung had his share already so here in Paris – it is
                        my time (and makes a quick glance at Minho and smiles) right hyung?

Minho:             (sighs) yeah… whatever…

Kibum:             (shakes his head) you two – what am I to both of you? A ball? Hhmmm… most likely… hey
                        listen… you don’t have to argue all the time regarding who is next to be with me or spend 
                        time with me… both of you are very important to me… so ssshhhh… and yes Taemin, we
                        will go out… happy?

Taemin:           (kisses Kibum lips) YES!!

Kibum:             aaaiisshh Taeminnie – both of you my lips… aaahh… I don’t know what to say…

 

Page 29 of Chapter 24 Ends here............................. laughnext page please......................... --->