It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 1/Chapter 4 -Page 3/3)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation … Last Page…laugh


 

On the way to Kim’s Manor – Leeteuk and Sooyoung kind of giddy in excitement, can not contain their admiration over Kim’s huge place. Leeteuk even previously decided that since it was just at the opposite road – would have wanted to suggest “a walk would be fine” – shakes his head and utters,

 

Leeteuk:          Honey, I was contemplating in suggesting that perhaps we can just walk since our place is just facing
                       opposite each other. But like – I don’t know what say right now.

Sooyoung:       Yeah, Honey – am so darn – feeling stupidly funny right now. This place is so wonderful and so super
                        very huge.

Minnie:            Mommy, Daddy – Bummie’s house is like a castle!! Look!!

 

 

 Kim’s Façade Manor

 

A Victorian Era designed Manor, considered as one of the exquisitely-intense outline manor in the world – designed by renowned architect in the most fashionable architectural style, in truth palace.

 

(A/N: “A good example of the period's confused love affair with the past, it was summed up earlier this century as classic in inspiration, Gothic in detailing, and carried out with scrupulous adherence to the architectural detail of the Tudor period”)
 

A slightly elevated manor designed which is balanced and asymmetrical, with E and H shapes common. Where, in the earlier century Manors were built paying more attention to defense than comfort. Roofs are designed with triangular and oval-dome shapes according to uniquely separate building structure’ (connected or interlinked by passageways). All buildings are designed in a Palladian layout with the austere, delicate both exteriors and interiors, with their outstanding amalgamated beautification, showing the Kim’s at the height of their power or shall we say status quo.

 

The grand area would be the center of its Manor entirety structure; with a flag pole situated atop of the rectangular shaped roof edifice. At the center front area, is an awning separate structure - also Palladian layout – to create some sort of a “bring to a close of the outside and an opening to the inside” division; famous amongst power houses, are the tall round pillars indicating the main entrance of the manor. With carved-stone staircases situated both at the sides but at the center leading to the main door entrance is long scarred (anti-slip) marbled non-staircase/flat mounting flooring.

 

The Bay and Oriel windows are plenty and bigger in size – it is a mixed equal balance share combination of stained-designed colored glasses and elaborately carved walls. Of course, gardens are a vital feature in the Kim’s manor. Both flowers – wild and cultured– and herb gardens are popular in their household with formal layouts of straight or curved lines and walks.

 

The Manor is surrounded by “Green Forestry” – displaying an array of expensive trees and plants inserted with various historical statues and strictly ornamentally designed man-made lakes.

  

Both Leeteuk and Sooyoung almost to a full gawk – extremely amazed - can not suppress their admiration over the Kim’s Manor’s structure.

 

Leeteuk:          Honey, sure this is huge. I mean, Bummie as an only child – does he know what he has.

Sooyoung:       Yeah (and breathes heavily...) and am sure honey, Bummie does not know yet.

 
As they arrived, Taeyang and Joonie welcomed them – open the main door and guide them inside. Entering, they are greeted by the Kim’s servants – 20 of them – forming a straight line. Two of them offer drinks for Leeteuk, Jessica and Minnie. Heechul and Jessica request Taeyang to show Bummie’s room for Minnie while the latter’s parents with Heechul and Jessica along with Joonie heading to the grand foyer area. Heechul requests Joonie to prepare tea for the guests before the dinner.

 As Taeyang holding Minnie’s hand on their way to Bummie’s room, Minnie can not stop being amazed of what he sees and says:

 

Minnie:            Mister, this is really very very big. I hope Bummie do not get tired of walking this high because this house
                       (roaming his head for a further view) is so big.

Taeyang:         Oh, don’t worry Sir Minnie, we have lifts so we do not use the stairs often – we only use the stairs for
                        emergency purposes. This house is just one of the many houses of Bummie’s parents properties – sort of 
                        one of their retreat houses. They have many houses – you see. When you grow big and become 
                        Bummie’s closest friend, you will be surprised.

Minnie:            Oh I will be his closest friend Mr. Taeyang, by the way, what is a lift?

Taeyang:         A Lift is sort of a cart or a booth that goes up and down – all you need is to press a button to a number or
                        description of place where you want to go. I will show you when we reach over there (pointing to the place
                        where the elevator area is).

Minnie:            Mr. Taeyang, how come Bummie do not come out to play?

Taeyang:         hhmmm..how shall I say this – it is very hard to allow him to just go out without anyone to accompany him
                        with.

Minnie:            Why need to accompany with?

Taeyang:         (sighs – luckily they are near at the elevator area – diversion from Minnie’s parade of questions) Oh..here
                        we here at the elevator. Let's go in.

Minnie:            (surprised) Oh, ok

Taeyang:         So, where do you want to go?

Minnie:            Bummie’s Room

Taeyang:         Ok, press that button that shows Bummie’ Place

Minnie:            Press, Bummie

Taeyang:         Minnie, can I ask you a question?

Minnie:            Yes sir!

Taeyang:         Do you like Bummie?

Minnie:            Yes, I like him very very much!! I want to be with him forever!!

Taeyang:         Oh, ok – that’s nice.

 

The lift opens showing a huge almost like a separate house complete with all the household facilities plus; mini-sports section, mini-playhouse, study hall with library, mini-movie house, computer room, welcome reception area, mini-kitchen, mini-office, a foyer, etc… Minnie is so amazed and asks Taeyang questions.

 

Minnie:            Why there is a school here?

Taeyang:         Oh, you mean a study area. You see, Bummie studies everyday with different teachers. Even at a young
                        age, Bummie’s parents are kind of concern about Bummie’s learning – they want Bummie to gain 
                        knowledge of at an early age. So he studies 5 hours a day and also given time to play too. He also goes
                        with his parents when traveling to see and visit different places.

Minnie:            (Does not really understand what he is hearing but in a way understands says) Oh my, he is always busy
                        – I hope he is alright.

Taeyang:         Yeah, poor child but he is alright and he likes it anyway. Here we are in Bummie’s room

  

When Taeyang opens the door, Minnie is amazed of how beautiful Bummie’s Room – he turns his face along with his body in full wonder. Walks toward Bummie’s bed curtained in various rainbowcolors. When he reached the bed, he sees Bummie sleeping soundly.

 

Minnie:            (Asks Taeyang in whispers…) can I wake him up? He gets mad?

Taeyang:         Sure, oh – gets mad? No, he has slept for like 5 hours already and don’t worry, it is Bummie’s wake up
                        time anyway for dinner. Go on, wake him up.

  

When Taeyang sees Minnie waking up Bummie, moves and goes out of the room giving the two kids privacy - however, did not leave the room and just stand by the door incase Bummie calls him.

 

Minnie:            (Approaches and in whisper wakes up Bummie saying…) Bumbum, bummie..wake up..bummie…hello
                       bummie..wake up..please..

Bummie:         (with half-eye open, yawns and wonders who wakes him up) Uuhhmmm, Mister Taeyang, what is it?

Minnie:            (cutely show his displease, pouts and says) wwaaeee?? Bumbum, it is me – your one and only friend –
                        Minnie.

Bummie:         (chuckles and further annoys Minnie) Oh? (Puts his small pointer finger and wonders) who minnie? min-
                       min? Minnesota?

Minnie:            (faking anger – says) eeeeeehhh? Bummie – meanie!! It is my birthday today – you did not come and you
                       are doing this to me.

Bummie:         (laughing) oh, hello? (Hugs Minnie and says) How was your birthday? Sorry eh? Am a little bit sick but I
                       hope you had a great time, did you receive my gift to you. I personally chose it for you?

Minnie:            (hugs Bummie back but more tightly) I miss you, you know. I was not happy at all but when I read your
                        card – I started to feel really really good. Thank you for the huge awesome gift. I like it very much but I like
                        your card better.

Bummie:         (the hug is so tight almost making him hard to breathe) uugghhh..Minnie, slowly – am sick remember. Not
                       so tight. Really? You like the card better – am happy.

Minnie:            hhmmmppphh.. (Releases his hug and hops on Bummie’s bed instead, kneel-sitting position facing
                       Bummie)

Bummie:         Minnie, what is wrong?

Minnie:            Bummie, can I make a special extra request – it is still my birthday, you know?

Bummie:         Aaiiisshhh!! You are going to bully me again with your request – like the last time we ate ice cream, you
                       put ice cream on my face and laughed at me.

Minnie:            That was fun. No, I will not – look I am serious, see?

Bummie:         So what is it?

Minnie:            Did you know that this meeting is like the fourth time in five years of knowing you. I hardly ever get to see
                        you?

Bummie:         So your point is?

Minnie:            (watching Bummie’s eyes intently) can I kiss and hug you?

Bummie:         wwwhhhhatt? We are boys silly.

Minnie:            (Fakes sadness and covers his face to fake crying as well) why, do you not like me?

                         Bummie:         (doesn’t know what to do with Minnie’s behavior and definitely not wanting Minnie to feel sad on his 
                                               birthday; agrees)
okay! Okay! Shhh…shhh… don’t cry. You may kiss me but only on the cheek.  Just do
                                               not bully me, ok.

 

Minnie:            (still covering his face but hiding his smile) but you need to close your eyes and lie down and don’t move –
                        I am shy!

Bummie:         Whhatt? You are shy to kiss but not shy to ask to kiss me – anyway… you are terrible…

Minnie:            Just do it, please

Bummie:         ok.. ok… Here I go am closing my eyes, lie down and not move at all

 

So Minnie removes his hands on his face – beaming widely to the now lying on his back Bummie. He slowly approaches, stands on Bummie’s waist side. Gets or kneels down – face going down with pouted lips, stops suddenly when Bummie utters – still closed eyes,

 

Bummie:         What are you now doing?

Minnie:            Hussh, quiet please, silly am now going to kiss you (deciding on where to kiss Bummie - cheek or the lips,
                       when Bummie speaks)

Bummie:         you are crazy Minnie! (Then pouts cutely)

 

Minnie upon seeing Bummie’s pouting decides to kiss Bummie on the lips instead and hug him tight for 10 seconds - at the same time, Bummie opens his eyes wide – sees Minnie eyes closed - is caught up in a trance with what is happening; feels so shocked and bewildered

 

Bummie:         eeeerrrrr… w-w-wh-h-yy, did yo-uu doo thhatt for?

Minnie:            Bummie, it is just a kiss to a beloved friend.

Bummie:         Stop bullying me…hhmpphh…let’s just play, ok!

Minnie:            (grinning widely) let’s just lie down – you know – just talk and you are sick – you are not allowed to play.

Bummie:         (lips to “o” shape) … Alright then…

 
After 30 minutes of talking…

 

Minnie:            Bummie? Are you tired?

Bummie:         (dozing off) Yyyees, Minn-nnie? No, I am not tired… I am just sleepy..

Minnie:            Thank you and let’s be together forever…

Bummie:         You are welcome Minnie…(yawns) hohhuumm..

Minnie:            (put a pillow on his lap) Bummie, here put your head here – I will watch over you..

Bummie:         (really sleepy, crawls where Minnie is and lies his head on the pillow) th-thanks and you?

Minnie:            I will be fine…sshhh..sleep…

Bummie:         ok..just lie if you get tired ok… night Minnie..

Minnie:            Good night Bummie… (stares at Bummie’s face and put a blanket over him)…

 

And the two kids sleep together in Bummie’s room.

 Heechul and Jessica suggested to let Minnie stays the night over and will just send him home tomorrow – which Minnie’s parents agreed.

 

Taeyang, who somewhat has sixth-sense knows of what is going on, chuckled at the sight of the two sleeping. Minnie put his one hand around Bummie’s waist – somewhat protecting Bummie – and the other hand on top of Bummie’s head.

 

Taeyang utters,

 

Taeyang:         Minnie, you do not know what little Bummie is capable of… (smiles)

 

Chapter 4 Ends here....ahhh...indecision


Thanks for reading...Chapter 5...following soon...