It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 5/Chapter 24/Page 13/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.......................................................coollet's see.................indecision


 

 

While they are walking heading to the Mansion, Minho notices the name plate on the side of the gateway that shows, Spring’s Castle, thus, he gets curious and walks towards her mother, saying…

 

                      Minho:             Mom, Is Spring a name?

Sooyoung:       (chuckles who gets the clue)  Minnie, think harder coz I won’t tell…

Minho:             Mom, it is pretty obvious English Spring’s name derivation in Korean is Kibeom…. ….
                        Mommy… Bummie owns this islet…

                     Sooyoung:       ssshhh keep quiet… not this but these…. It is a secret so don’t let it out…

Minho:             what the heck (gasps)

Leeteuk:          Darling, do you know, who owns this place? Though I have a feeling who – is it Bummie?

Sooyoung:       (nods) yeah… and dear…. Majority of these islets, Bummie owns… I promised not to 
                        share Jessie's secret but what the heck... you discovered it by yourselves...so i guess it
                        is fine...

                     Leeteuk:          (gasps) holy cow!!

 

 

They all spend the day leisurely walking the whole area – watching the splendid birds’ overhang nests, breathtaking sea cliffs, dazzling scenic views and the immaculate beach to remain you attached to this sheltered fraction of the planet.  During the whole activity tour, Minho never forgets to take souvenier pictures for memory sake – mostly, shots with Kibum in it.  When night comes, as expected, Jessica requests Bummie to cook for them much to the surpise of Heechul and Bummie.  Thus, Bummie cooks for everyone a sumptuous Danish meal.

Comes following day, Kibum decides to go for jetski so he asks Minnie and Taemin to come join him however the two guys say…

  

Minho:             (embarrassed) Bummie, will you teach me – I know am competitive but this one, I gotta
                        admit, I don’t know…

Taemin:           (smiles) Me too… Bummie, will you teach us…

Kibum:             (smiles) Sure guys… Minnie, you first … let’s go…. By the way choose swimming trunks
                        you want to wear …

 

 So the three guys head towards the beach and Kibum goes where the jetski quarter is - while Minnie and Taemin wait - drives the cart with the jetskis on it.  So Kibum calls on Minho first…

 

Kibum:             Minnie, come…you will ride with first; watch and observe then next, I will ride behind you

Minho:             (smiles) sounds cool!

 

 Kibum removes his top as well as his bottom beach shorts revealing his beautiful body as though it looks like gleaming due to sun rays – Minho and Taemin catch their breath, look at each other and scratch their head…

 

Kibum:             Minnie, come (starts the engine) sit behind and hold onto me, just watch I do and if you
                        think you are ready – just let me know. Don’t worry, I will guide you…

Minho:             (sits behind him and wrap his arms around Kibum’s waist – spaces out for a bit upon
                        feeling the latter’s body so close to him – and gets back to reality when he feels the
                       Kibum’s tapping him)
uuhh… sorry…

Kibum:             (chuckles) hey don’t space out like that Minnie…

  

Kibum drives the jetski at a fair distance away from the shore and starts to show him how to drive and maneuver. Minho eagerly listens while enjoying the moment of their closeness, at times would glides both of his hands through Kibum’s body without being noticed by the latter currently busy showing him how to do it. Minho loves moment like this so that he purposely prolonges the coaching time just so he can enjoy being too close with Kibum instead of getting annoyed laughs at Minho’s childish behavior…

 

Kibum:             (sighs) Minnie,  we cant go on like this for an hour you know… ok… steady yourself – hold
                        the bars, don’t do anything as I maneuver myself going behind your back, ok?

 

 Minho nods and gulps when Kibum moves around to face him – just an inch away – he gapes as Kibum takes a deep breath and exhales on his face. He closes his eyes to avoid embarrassment still on open mouth condtion that he does not remember nor hear Kibum’s talking to him.

 

Next thing leads to another, when he opens his eyes finding his open-mouth pressed on Kibum’s crotch – get a shock of a lifetime so surprised that he accidentally slightly twist the lever bar resulting for the jetski to jerk moving a bit forward – causing Kibum’s body to yank to force himself grabing Minho’s back of the head quickly for support caused by the sudden movement.  While Minho releases his left hand and holds Kibum’s to help the latter steadies himself and places back his hand at the bar.

 

Kibum:             (surprised – holding Minho’s head) hhooppsss,  steady, steady (trying to stay still) Minnie
                        concentrate, did you not hear what I just said that I am going to stand up to sit behind you
                        so you can now drive this on your own (unmindful of the situation)

 

Minho, at a loss, still his mouth clasps on Kibum’s crotch due to the latter’s sudden grab-hold; he glances upward checking on Kibum if the latter has finally realized the situation he has gotten himself into and feels lucky that the other is totally unaware.  While this happening, he feels all his self-being getting shivering in a very pleasurable way and thinking lewdly of Kibum, says to himself “Damn jetski, I think I will have to thank you for this memorable experience, aahhh, what must I do, I am getting a hard-on, damn it”

  

To make things unnoticeable, Minho purposely jerks of the jetski to allow Kibum deviating his attention away from him then slowly start to release his mouth while staring at the other’s crotch. He tries so hard not to it but he decides on not moving his head away from it so he just presses his face especially his lips part to that of Kibum’s pump and waits til the other loosely releases the tight grip on his head; at the same time he steadies the jetski.

 

 

 

 Page 13 of Chapter 24 Ends here................................................angelthanks everyone.................indecision