It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 1/Chapter 4 -Page 2/3)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation…yes


 

Just as he finishes his sentence their door opens, turns his face to the left and sees that Heechul and Jessica coming in.

 

Both Leeteuk and Sooyoung welcome Bummie’s parents – same way that Heechul and Jessica greet Minnie on his birthday and present their gift (which is by the way, a huge virtual reality space shuttle game toy machine – I think you know what I mean).

 

Minnie upon seeing this goes crazily happy as he this is the first time he receives a an extremely extravagant gift such as this one – overly happy – he checks it out. In a about a minute of immediate bliss, he looks around and searches for someone he has been waiting for to come – Bummie; but does not see him. He even goes outside of the door believing Bummie was just caught up in something. He searches earnestly but when he could not see a glimpse of Bummie, goes back inside and he asks…

 

Minnie:            Thank you very much for the great gift – I am so happy – but where is Bummie? Is he ok, why is he not
                        here?

Jessica:           Sorry sweetie, Bummie is sick. He really would have wanted to be here to celebrate this wonderful day
                        with you but decided not to – so he would not spoil it by making others sick afterwards. But Bummie
                        requested me to buy that special gift for you which we brought you along with this card.

Minnie:            (Upon hearing this, felt so sad and heartbroken – gets the card. Reads it – and a single tear comes out
                       from the right side of his eyes – good thing he is wearing a helmet that they can not see what his reaction
                       is and utters...)
Th-thank you..

 

 He excuses himself and goes somewhere a bit private. While walking, his heart beats a little bit faster – holding the birthday card near to his heart. Right now, he is feeling disappointed and sad that Bummie could not come to his special moment. He was nearly to sobs but try hard to restrain it however a single drop falls from the left corner of his eyes.

 

When he finds a better spot; he removes his helmet and re-read the card. He opens, in Bummie’s handwriting – the message goes like this:

 

So…

It’s Your Birthday…

Am so Happy for you…

 

(A/N: The card’s design; let me envision it for all of you. It is a very cute mixed filled-background of red, brown and orange color and the left side of it, is the fairy Tinkerbell seated on a wooden stool holding a some kind of a water bag – sorry I don’t know what I was thinking and the right side is the writing shown above)

 
And finds a small picture inserted – showing…

 

A combined into one picture arranged via photoshop of Bummie and Minnies’ toddler pictures which is by the way - seated together (A/N: not dirty please – innocent toddlers – hehe) sipping together over one coconut fruit on a table  – with each one using separate straw. The picture is placed at the center with a slightly dark olive green background color highlighted with yellow and orange in sprayed splash like manner.

 

(A/N: If you have a wonderful creative mind – I know you can see in your mind's eye what am trying to imagine. It is really cute – I even saw a photo of it however I have not updated my site. I will try to affix it my site coz you can’t do it here – is it so?)

 

When he sees the picture – a smile appears on his face. His down-shortened feeling goes on a full stop, changes with an enjoyable emotion – and decides something with great conviction and pride... He goes back to the party to enjoy the night despite of Bummie’s absence.

 The kids he sees are continuing having fun and cheering making a happy racket.

 

 

Minnie’s POV:

I have to get back to the party. I don’t like to feel sad. I am going to bust balloons. I hear my Mom saying, “You need to be happy, this is a great day for you, remember?” That’s why I want to give it back to them for this wonderful effort – I need to be like the sun. I want them to smile too. Like I always want to - I want people to be happy.

 

Everyone is having a nice time – am happy. I got a box of washable crayons and some Space Adventures tattoo stickers - washable too; and have fun sticking it on my face. "Awesome," I say. "Thank you, thank you," keeps popping out of my mouth. As am saying these words, my Mom and Bummie’s mom see me and they both smiled.

 

I heard Mrs. Kim saying, “He is sure a well-mannered and sweet boy” and I see my Mom beaming after hearing the comment from Mrs. Kim. After awhile I start opening my gifts a stack of wrapping paper and ribbon is all over - boxes too. Today is the best day of my life but I need to do something really important. I will do that later after the party is over.

 

 

When the party ends – at around 5:00 p.m., Minnie goes up to where his Mom and Dad are located – and thanks the heaven above that Mr. and Mrs. Kim stays the entire the party. Just when the Kim’s starts to bid their goodbyes, speeds up his running and says,

 

Minnie:            Wait, please! (Looks up to face Jessica and his Mom) Mom, can I go see Bummie? Please Auntie Jessica
                       and Uncle Heechul?

 

 

All of them are startled with Minnie’s request. Minnie further insists with pleads.

 

Leeteuk:          Sure, I can allow you sweetie but you have to wait for them (in open palm – pointing to Heechul and
                       Jessica)
if they will allow you?

Minnie:            (making puppy eyes, begs) Please Uncle and Auntie, I want to see Bummie and me – thanks him, please

  

Heechul and Jessica look at each other and Heechul nods, and then Jessica says

 

Jessica:           Sure Minnie, you can. Let us hope he is awake but if he is not, you may wake him up. He will probably be
                        surprised and glad anyway.

Minnie:            (Upon hearing Jessica’s reply – jumps in gladness and says) Yessss, am gonna see Bummie. Mommee,
                       Daddee I am not going to change my suit. I want Bummie to see it, ok. (Holds Jessica’s hand gesturing to
                       start get going) Please, let us go.

 
Jessica in full admiration catches Minnie’s hand in return but stop saying,

 

Jessica:           (looking at Minnie’s parents) Am sorry that this is so sudden but would you like to come along with us?
                       Let’s have dinner in our place. (Glance at Heechul and says) Honey, can you call Ms. Joonie to prepare a
                       good dinner for us and inform her that we have our very important friends coming to join us?

Heechul:          Sure Honey!

  

Leeteuk and Sooyoung; in full astonishment seeing their son’s reaction, and what is happening - just simply nod in awe but reply anyway.

 

Leeteuk:          We are deeply honored.

Sooyoung:       Same here.

Jessica:           Oh, Eonniee & Uukiee, don’t be like that – sure we are very glad having all of you come. Why are you so 
                        formal by the way - as if we have not known each other like - a long time ago..

 

Heechul calls Ms. Joonie to inform about Choi’s visit and requests for another car for the latter’s transport service – which Leeteuk disagrees stressing they can manage however Heechul insists – so that he agrees in the end.

 

Page 2 of Chapter 4 ends hereomg_smile.gif


A/N: Thank you very much for reading.. Page 3 - last page  to follow..fingers-crossed to post the entire chapter today..teeth_smile.gif Sorry for the ever changing format - it is giving headache... ehhe