Samgyeopsal

The Perks of Dating Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you ever actually hold a camera?" Baekhyun asks. "You wouldn't be able to take any picture if you hold it like that."

Both of you are now at the University's Backyard, where it's so quiet since no one else is there. Baekhyun said you need to practice first before you take the real picture for University's Magazine, and the perfect place for it is definitely a quiet place like backyard.

"I'm sorry." You murmur nervously. "Well, I used digital cameras before, just--this dslr is heavy and seems expensive too. I'm scared I'll break it."

The guy chuckles at your statement, causing butterflies on your stomach. "You'll surely break it if you keep holding it that way. Here, I'll show you."

You gasp when suddenly Baekhyun holds your camera from behind, and it's almost like he was backhugging you instead. You can feel his soft breath tickles your ears, and his long hair touches the corner of your forehead a bit. No, he shouldn't be this close, or else your heart will burst.

His low voice suddenly reaches your ear, making you even more nervous. "This is the viewfinder, look at this when you're going to take a picture." He whispers. "Use the lens to set the focus, see if it's still blurry or not."


You follow his instructions carefully and pretending to ignore the way his arms are around you, although you're actually trying hard to lower your heartbeat--not that you actually can lower it too, but you still wish he won't notice that. You finally realize one thing too when he is this close to you; Baekhyun smells like a vanilla.


"Like this?" You ask as you do as what he told.

"Closer. You can't see anything if your eye are still away."

Now you pull the camera closer and your eye almost stick to it. "Like this?"

"Okay, perfect. Now, can you see that tree clearly?"

"Uhm, I guess.. Wait, I think I can get a clearer vision." You answer as you set the focus. "Got it."

"If you feel it's good enough, just press the button."

You nod, and you finally click the OK button. You can't help but smiling widely when the result of your first snap appears on the screen.

"I did it.. Sunbae, I captured it! See? It's not bad isn't it--"


You didn't finish your sentence because because when your head turn around, Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter