The Journalistic and Unexpected Encounter

The Perks of Dating Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You come out of your house just to found Sehun already waited in front of the gate, leaning his back to the wall with hands in the pocket, just like what he always does. He used to live in the same neighborhood with you, but after his parents divorced he moves out with his mom. Although the distance between his house and yours are not that close, he still picks you up every morning and takes you home after--it's not easy to change his habit, he said--which makes you feel more guilty to be upset at him last night.

"You're late." He murmurs.

You look at his face, he's not smiling but he doesn't look upset either. He acts just normally.

"What?" Sehun furrows his eyebrows and you realized you've been staring at him.

"Hun.. About last night, it's--"

"Stop." He cuts. "I know you didn't mean it,  so let's cut things off right here shall we?"

You just nod and he ruffles your hair.
"Let's go, Little Chick. You wouldn't want to miss the morning class."

You slightly smile, noticing how he starts to call you with names again, which means Sehun is not angry. Deep down, you know that he can never stay mad at you for more than a day.

 

"You're already got in to the Journalistic Club?" 

You nod, although at first you're not sure to tell Sehun about this but you know he'll be even more upset if he found out about it later.

"I'm sorry." You murmur. "I really have no choice, Hun."

"No, why?" He asks. "You need SAT and of course I understand, why would I--"

"But yesterday.. You.. About Sunbae..."

"I said I was mad because you didn't tell me about him, not because you went out with him."

You raise your eyebrows. "It didn't seem like that?"

"What--okay, I admit."

"Admit what?"

"That what you said is true."

"What is it?" You tease.

"I. Was. Jealous. Okay? and I know that is ridiculous because I'm your best friend but--"

"Sehun." You call him. "I understand, you just want to protect me, and it's totally normal if you're upset. You just misunderstood your feelings to be a jealously, got it?"

Sehun blinks at you. "W-well.. Maybe you're right."

You smile at him. "Don't worry, I won't make you worry again. You know I love you, right?" 

"Me too."

 

After your class is over, you got a message at your phone.

Baekhyun Sunbae:

Come to 8th floor, Class 0817 I'll wait.


You go as soon as you read it with a curve on your lips. It's only been days since your date but he already affected you this much. Beside, it's the first day that you actually meet him officially at campus as junior and senior, putting aside both of your relationship--wait, you're not even in a relationship with him?

"You'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter